[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

17 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Does it mean that Bel Malang selected the Ralph Lauren outfit for her Baeksang  Red carpet??

That could only explain how both HB and SYJ were dressed in Ralph Lauren on that day! Coincidence, much?!

I thought I read somewhere that neither HB or SYJ stylists did and it was a Ralph Lauren stylist. 

As someone had mentioned, I don’t think we should put too much weight on this.  I also don’t want to go next to animals for shipping or nature... :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

I don't even think SYJ follows all of her Cinderella crew? What does it all mean?

This reminds me of a couple me and hubby met while on vacation years ago. We exchanged information, and the girl has liked and commented on every single picture I've posted on my social media accounts ever since. If you were to read her comments you'd think she was a close friend but I have zero relationship with her. So I'm always super wary of any kind of deep analysis that goes into people's social media activity one way or another. 

I think she does follow everyone. It's the other women in the Cinderella group that don't follow everyone else.

I agree with you on your second point. On the flip side, I don't follow all of my regular close friends on IG. Some of them can post 4 TikTok videos in a day, and I just.....can't. It's too much for me. Or some do those promotional posts, and it clogs my timeline on the IG posts that I really want to see and follow. But I will gladly see them and hang out with them personally for brunch, lunch, dinner, girltalk, etc. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2

If you believe in what lovekpop95 wrote then YJ has invested in HB's farther real estate project in Seoul. lovekpop95 is the worst tabloid in town. Stay away from them to get clear skin and stop making them rich with cheap articles.

• Like 9
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BinJin99 said:

If you believe in what lovekpop95 wrote then YJ has invested in HB's farther real estate project in Seoul. lovekpop95 is the worst tabloid in town. Stay away from them to get clear skin and stop making them rich with cheap articles

Even the article with the headline.." Son ye jin spotted with a strange man.".. It turned out it was the director from IG posts in various BinJinship accounts.

Guess they don't  do fact checks thouroughly..

Just my opinion and observation.. :glasses:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Ahhhh plz stop shading my beliefs guys! It's just that I can't help but feel excited about the crumbs since it's drought season ya know! But I know, I know, I really only have myself to blame for having such poor logic and judgments and low standards I guess.

I only ask you not to shun me, I'm a LONG TIME binjin fan you know (like early 2020) so pls let me continue to ship Binjin happily.. otherwise I may need to find refuge in another ship to board huhu

Don't be sad.  Don't jump ship. I have a whole loaf for you, not just crumbs. You want? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

BJ is the most luxurious ship in the town served with seafood buffet: lobsters, king crabs wild salmons and caviar, Dom Perignon and Hennessy XO on board. 

Cheese made from plastic or pies made from cartons somewhere else.

Don't Say You've Never Been Warned

In case you get food poisoning.

Like HB said: don't take my jokes seriously
  • Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

59 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

PARTY POOPER!! :lol: :lol:

I'm kidding, I'm kidding!!! 

I think everyone here knows NOT to take lovekpop seriously. But that doesn't mean we can't have some fun with it! :D

Didn’t another ship also used same stylist wedding to be a crumb for their ship?

• LOL 8

11 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Binnie and Kim Woo Bin became friends sometime after May 2014

Binnie had mentioned he was given KWB's phone number - as he heard good things about him from (Ahn Sung Ki, Park Joong Hun, Jang Dong Gun, and other senior etc). I guess also that makes KWB the youngest out of the male group lol. 

Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah became a couple shortly after they did their CFs together (July 22 2015 they confirmed lol).

I don't know though they seemed very close too when they were doing the CFs back then lol - you could see their sparks/chemistry too then hahaa

Anyways, Belma knows two Bins lol. KWB also uses the same hair stylist as Binnie.

Earlier the year, KWB joined SMA at the same agency and they recently donated the same day. Let's not forget that it turned out Binnie donated the same day as Jinnie but Binnie donated anonymously but it was revealed he donated and when :D 

I like KWB. He was very good in The Heirs. I am glad that he has beat cancer.  I wonder when he and SMA will tie the knot. They have been together for more than 5 years. They are a lovely couple. 

• Like 13
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Ahhhh plz stop shading my beliefs guys! It's just that I can't help but feel excited about the crumbs since it's drought season ya know! But I know, I know, I really only have myself to blame for having such poor logic and judgments and low standards I guess.

I only ask you not to shun me, I'm a LONG TIME binjin fan you know (like early 2020) so pls let me continue to ship Binjin happily with all of you.. otherwise I may need to find refuge in another ship to board huhu

You dont have to seek asylum here. BinJin citizenship is granted provided that you only have one face. I mean have you tried the glass effect facial on your face that's once quite popular in South Korea? :approves:

• LOL 22