[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

23 hours ago, Peony said:

...They agreed to meet again......    Little did they know that Destiny has to be fulfilled.

Then the Gods fulfilled their wish to be together again..... CLOY  that moved the World .

No matter how many times they avoid to answer reality, they have moved the world and they now have the love to acknowledge their true feelings to the world who have patiently and lovingly followed them through all the loving crumbs they dropped for all to see.

September is a very meaningful month for them and for us. We are waiting and praying desperately that HB comes home safe. Imagine, the Gods even tested them to be apart for more than 40 days...... absence makes the HEART grow fonder.....

The faithful loving partner waits .... the fandom prays...... Please we miss you Both!

Together they have over 37 years of working in the industry. They could have met and worked on a project when they were  younger but they did not. I believe in fate and destiny and HB and YJ were destined to meet and work together when they did on TN. They started as colleagues in TN, then became close friends, then lovers. I wish both of them all the happiness in the world. They truly deserve  it. 

ICBM!!

:fullofhearts:

There are new pictures of HB from Jordan circulating on Twitter. He looked so dark and thinner. But handsome just the same.  I hope it is true that he will be going home by  end of this month. 

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

.. With all the news of their new projects..Next year is going to be very busy for BinJin..

So my wish is to see them get married this year.. Hahahahaha.. :heart:

Hope they celebrate binnie's birthday after he returns from Jordan.. 

And do the final collab for Smart..:D:glasses:

:hooray:

• Like 11
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Beadharmony said:

There are new pictures of HB from Jordan circulating on Twitter. He looked so dark and thinner. But handsome just the same.  I hope it is true that he will be going home by  end of this month. 

Saw it too. He looks so handsome and yes he is getting darker probably because Jordan is very hot....but being HB, he always look good in any skin color though personally I think tanned skin (like the one at Baeksang) suits him best :fullofhearts:

Hopefully it's true he will be back to SK by late August or early September. I heard Covid cases in SK is rising again and the government have enforced another lockdown. Being a family man that HB is, I'm sure he wants to be with his family and loved ones more than anything during this time. 

• Like 9

12 hours ago, bin-jin said:

Son Ye Jin and close relationship with the Stylist of her boyfriend Hyun Bin!

“Fans are  interested in Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin’s stylist close relationship . Maybe many people do not know that Son Ye Jin and this stylist are very close.

The source also revealed that Belmakang, Hyun Bin’s stylist, once helped Son Ye Jin choose outfits at a red carpet event, since then the two have always maintained a friendship relationship.

The relationship of these 3 people makes Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin’s dating once more sure.”

@ElectricHearts @Kari@Nenski@charray@Beadharmony @eLizzaI don’t even know what to say :crazymad:

I am dying!

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Seriya said:

Hello everyone.  Discovered these two lovely and talented actors thanks to CLOY.  I wish them every success and happiness in their career and personal lives.  Don't know that I can call myself a shipper as I have seen too many shipper fandoms go down in flames and ugliness, and fans unable to cope with disappointed hopes, so I just prefer to wish these actors well and all the best with whatever choices they make in their personal lives, which we in reality know nothing about and that's the way it should be. 

In any case, I celebrate their wonderful onscreen chemistry and offscreen friendship! 

Welcome! Always nice to read a more grounded perspective. I think most of us ultimately love and celebrate their "closeness" as they have shown to us and told us about countless times. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why they would be hesitant to share their personal lives with us (even HB despite having done so previously). 

And while we think they would make a great couple based on what we know about them (again based on what they have told us and shown us over the years) you are right that its a small percentage of their personal lives they have shared. Shipping is definitely not for the faint of heart!  But yet here we all are still holding on strong... :sipsboba:

ETA: That lovekpop site may be slightly more obsessed than us:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

We'll need a venn diagram pretty soon to remember who follows/doesn't follow who on social media! 

I don't even think SYJ follows all of her Cinderella crew? 

And what does it all mean?

Does it mean that Bel Malang selected the Ralph Lauren outfit for her Baeksang  Red carpet??

That could only explain how both HB and SYJ were dressed in Ralph Lauren on that day! Coincidence, much?!

• Like 6
  • Shocked 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1