[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Rewatched CLOY multiple times that by now, can recite almost every word in the English subtitle. 

Love CLOY's many many memeorable lines that bring about the meanings of love, the ways to cope with hurt and the ways to live life to its fullest despite the odds. CLOY is our Binjin's rare opportunity to act together and leave a legacy of their love story in 'reel' form. Their children are so lucky to be able to witness their parent's love in action. 

Totally agree that that our collective loyalty is only towards Binjin - not one or another. They are two peas in a pod and this forum is for the pod. All info shared, from talented personal research or screened hearsay is for each of us to evaluate its relevance and likely truth. No invasion of privacy nor unnecessary advertisement is necessary. We are all mature to know enough that hurtful comments, bickering and gossips don't belong here. After all, we are in this forum to enjoy our comradeship through every bit of Binjin's good news. Let us continue to do this in Binjin style. 

I know I may be only dreaming but I wonder if Binnie may already have landed back home and will surprise us on 8/30. Unless this is a significant date for the fans, otherwise why 8/30 and not wait till sept when set up in Jordan isn't necessary for Binnie to watch or join? Does anyone have any thoughts here? 

Love you all, be happy, stay safe and put a smile and warmth in your heart and soul by watching all the wonderful FMVs. 

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2

4 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Switzerland is the perfect location in Europe to film as it is in the middle of all the other countries we know both of them have been to at other times :lol:

I have a stupid question. So, that pic in SYJ’s IG of just the two of them that she posted at Christmas.... that wasn’t an official CLOY photo was it? It was a PERSONAL photo? Did it appear anywhere else official or just her IG? Obviously many have reposted it since then but I’m just curious if that shot was part of some promo or if it was just SYJ’s personal  stash on her phone? I’m sure you guys know where I’m going with this... please don’t laugh that I just figured this out now. :lol:

• Like 18
  • Wiggle 1

@BinJin2020 I think it is a personal photo too. I wonder when that picture was taken (the date lol) :lol: It was while they were filming in Grindelwald

I went back to the CLOY thread. Unsure what date they actually flew back from Switzerland. They might have been filming in Paju on Sept 9? (days are always off for me when things get posted here - time zones lol)

• Like 9

14 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I also just realized that Switzerland is the perfect location in Europe to film as it is in the middle of all the other countries we know both of them have been to at other times :lol:

I believed Switzerland was chosen because it adhered to the policy of armed neutrality in global affairs -  meaning it is a neutral country. Seri being South Korean and RJH as a North Korean, they need to be in a neutral place to co- exist, plus the view is too perfect to be disappointed so, why not Switzerland?

• Like 10
  • Insightful 6

2 hours ago, BJHope said:

So to answer the shipper’s question as to whether the revelation of a resort is more an invasion of privacy than taking a pic of SYJ taking out trash, the answer is, IF there is the “friend factor” in relation to the resort (as in the Pelican case), then both scenarios present privacy-invasive possibilities and worthy of restraint when thinking to IG it. Yet, the animosity in several posts spiraled upwards culminating in TotoroSy being alluded to as someone “riding a high horse” and one referred to a condescending attitude?? THAT is spectacularly unfair.  Seeking to acknowledge the relevant shipper sleuths and to ponder over the vid effect on SYJ/her friend is not a gag order. It’s the decent thing to do.

Which brings me to my main point:   HB and SYJ have been very generous to us fans/shippers. They approved the CLoY bts to be shown, they don’t interfere with the myriad BinJin socmed accts, they show their affection to us during Baeksang/TikTok and their many interviews, they even write fan letters and post floral pics to us for heaven’s sake, they deliver crumbs and cookies to us during all these months. To repay that kindness, we can at least offer them … our thoughtfulness.

I've been thinking if I should answer that question and I couldn't agree more with what you've said. 

4 hours ago, Peony said:

The diversity here makes it very interesting and i do not find any one higher than the other here. The expressed words seem not appealing to some but in Diversity, this is very common and when you want to join and wonder at its complexity, then you will find that guidance and directions are well given by some senior shippers and this is not hiho i am higher than you. Some people refrain and takes it to more private venues like the Clubs where freedom to criticize and to be delulu is acceptable.

I find the group in SOOMPI amazing and fun and when i feel bad, i take it to a more private forum. Thanks to organizers within this fandom for creating such where we can even discuss delicate matters.

Let us give one another a backrub.... We are after all waiting for the moment ...when our OTP will fill that "Wanting" in us and then we decide our next journey....

SENDING A VIRTUAL HUG TO BINJIN UNITED NATION!

At first, I think some are too serious and strict but after many months I realize that it's our diversity that sometimes get into our skin and made us easily misunderstood others. In spite of the differences, this forum is still my get to go (and the other club for obvious reasons like ranting, hahaha), and I love hearing other shipper's opinions here and check mine as well.

Virtual hug to all!!!!

• Like 11
  • Love 6

I hope and pray we are back to "new normal"..

If some of us feel that this thread is a "so called toxic", we are free to migrate somewhere else.. the choice is ours. 

"You do you".. BUT SHIP RESPONSIBLY.. I am not calling out anyone, but just sharing what I feel after the sort of fiasco.

At the end of the day, we are merely fans/shippers [of BinJin] and I am looking forward to their big day. WAITING AND PRAYING DESPERATELY.

Have a good Sunday.

Looking forward to Smart CF of Ye Jin and if we are lucky; a joint Smart CF Bin & Jin :cutekitty:

• Like 17
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

This is CLOY related.. but since it still related to BinJin... Aspiring artists in a talent academy giving their rendition of Here I Am Again...

I remember someone here once said CLOY will not have the legs, and impact like other dramas before... and that CLOY had a weak and forgettable OST... B)

• Like 14
  • Love 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1