[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

45 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Oh my gaaaadddf @ILSYJSG. Why does it seems like the eye rolling june 23 Yejinhand update was on the day .. SYJ was having a meeting with Smart OFFICIALs(Judging from her dress)..

.hmmm...that eye roll ....was it directed towards her haters.??

Seems plausible..

She didn't have any then? It was related to D***** we assumed lol since the next day they wrote an article on Binnie - cloy success/people thought he would get married after the drama ended lol. They wrote an article about her charm after those videos hahaa - I was like Binnie likes it when people talk about her charm lol

The zoom chat with Jinnie is a different day from Binnie you can tell from who is in the zoom call lol. 

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Oh my gaaaadddf @ILSYJSG. Why does it seems like the eye rolling june 23 Yejinhand update was on the day .. SYJ was having a meeting with Smart OFFICIALs(Judging from her dress)..

.hmmm...that eye roll ....was it directed towards her haters.??

Seems plausible..

Haha! Is it the same dress? I know it's white too but the "eye roll" dress outer top was more transparent and the one in the zoom call was solid white. But I am happy to be wrong haha! Though that other white dress may be for an even more special occasion?

35 minutes ago, CrashLanded said:
Her CF answering his...LOL! What if they filmed a joint one and we didn’t know? What if?

We are all praying for a joint CF! I am quite sure the two CFs will be connected somehow as even their end taglines are calling out to each other!

6 minutes ago, Krystal. said:

Binjin comes in a pair you can’t separate them. When there’s new Yejin content it’s kinda guaranteed at this point that there will also be new Hyun Bin content :lol:. It’s either BENCH is really SMART when it comes to marketing or they’re just trolling us like Binjin at this point and is basically telling us that we’re right Binjin is married but it’s more fun to troll the fans and keep them on their toes then telling us the truth which is that BINJIN IS MARRIED :lol: omg it’s already super late here how am I going to survive D-day :tears:

I was just thinking the same!! Yejin Smart teaser? Binnie answers with a new Bench picture. Let's see what Binnie's side will come out with during YJ's Smart CF launch tmrw! Maybe he might appear in YJ's press con??? Either as prerecorded video or something haha!

Btw I think BENCH was smart to post HB's new picture today. A lot of traffic searching for Binjin now cuz of Smart ad.

• Like 14
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Channel20 said:

It's a sign y'all :P

:happydance:

They all did "home" related stuff it seems :lol:

:heart4:

24 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Haha! Is it the same dress? I know it's white too but the "eye roll" dress outer top was more transparent and the one in the zoom call was solid white. But I am happy to be wrong haha! Though that other white dress may be for an even more special occasion?

I thought it was just me!! That was what I saw too.. but her beauty blinded me.. 

:crybaby:This was suppose to be July 7  for her I thought 

Anyways it is not the same dress from June 23.

What is the white dress she wore for this ZOOM call for and where is she when she did this ZOOM call lol

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Been a long time since my last post here. Became busy with work so I was just lurking reading from here after work. Was not really someone who always finds the recent updates. And so I am really grateful to all the binjin agents who never fails to be excellent in this shipping business.

The posts I saw in IG makes me feel soooo much excited for Binjin. I sense that we are near the destination. Let's keep them all the more in our prayers. Keep safe binjin agents. Woot woot!

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

33 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I agree! I don’t think it’s the same dress. The dress in the zoom call has sleeves  and I think that is what she wore on that Smart signature teaser with her silhoutte. The dress on her IG post was more of a sheer material , sleeveless and with a pleated bodice. Oh, I hope this white dress was for some special occasion too. 

• Like 19
  • Insightful 3

It is definitely not the same dress as June 23. So what is June 23 for. She sure loves to wear white dresses. What is this white dress for in her ZOOM call. The location she decides to do her ZOOM call is interesting :P 

:crazily::crybaby: 

I should really go to bed or I will never get sleep before the big SMART day 

I will ponder this over in my sleep

:transforms:

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

we are now coming close to our destination of this ship. We will see everything soon. I am so glad I joined the ship before only lurking here. 

Just aside from killing down rumors, cf coming tomorrow, I am still waiting for SDA finalist announcement. It should be announced next week? Monday tomorrow? We will be so thrilled imagine tomorrow's events.

And I am sorry I did not reply to any comment since I am new account and I have limitation of post I can do each day.

• Like 18