[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

25 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

My thots - Smart has already secured the endorsement with both HB and SYJ from the start (maybe they might be ironing out some details with YJ)

- All this is my speculation haha!! But I am willing to bet on it. :D

I wanna bet with that green screen!!! There is no way their cf is not connected, it's SO clear as the day AKA "It's meant to be" and the "Simple. Ako rin." pertaining to Hyunbin's previous cf. It may have been done already or yes, maybe after Hyunbin's done with his Jordan filming. 

• Like 18
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, ILSYJSG said:

¡¡¡Asombroso!!!

Una malla CF usando los teasers de YJ y HB. 

Ahhh!  I can't be more excited, I need binjin in my body, my emotion is beyond the limit ... I wonder if Binnie will be watching the commercial of her close friend and if she will smile when she sees it, I imagine binnie's reaction

• Like 9

59 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

There are 3 shootings which we don't know what they are for

Rebak Coffee Truck in with caption from her team: The Best Ever

Her rolling eyes IG in Jun

Her white dress on a beach on a rainy day

agree on this. and also not to forget, HB's pic (wearing blue suit )on his stylist ig story, quote "a day in june", but then deleted :kiss_closed: hope in the coming days, everythg w be revealed. :heart:

Edited by binjinlove
typo
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, CLOYlover said:

IF they are not together and simply just friends, then SYJ and HB should open a bakery because they are leaving CRUMBS all over the place. 

I agree!! We could make some dishes out of the crumbs! 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, binjinlove said:

agree on this. and also not to forget, HB's pic (wearing blue suit )on his stylist ig story, quote "a day in june", but then deleted :kiss_closed: hope in the coming days, everythg w be revealed. :heart:

Shouldn't we also include the white dress she wore for zoom lol. It can't just be for a zoom call lol. I love it has to be deleted. I was wondering where that pic came from. I was like why no one leaving a credit. 

Yes that photoshoot which looks like he is looking down later if you try to look at the photoshoots on the right side. It also doesn't quite look like it's work related to me lol 

The food jokes on here lol.. Guess we're learning from them lol 

Also the 3 gifs I posted from CLOY for SMART pretty much summed up how I saw the CF going for Jiinnie lol. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Shouldn't we also include the white dress she wore for zoom lol. It can't just be for a zoom call lol. I love it has to be deleted. I was wondering where that pic came from. I was like why no one leaving a credit. 

Yes that photoshoot which looks like he is looking down later if you try to look at the photoshoots on the right side. It also doesn't quite look like it's work related to me lol 

great minds think alike, lol.

too many good white dress/top to be true :grin: DM coming thru :)

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, binjinlove said:

great minds think alike, lol.

too many good white dress/top to be true :grin: DM coming thru :)

I wrote you my thoughts.. That was why I took one day in june to have another meaning instead :lol: Since that is all I see now from that photoshoot :P And based on their teams and friends activity then and after it made me wonder more :P 

:heart4:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

Hi shoppers, I haven’t been very active in the forum lately and might have missed some posts. But here I am writing some thoughts: 

As you may know the latest article mentioned that the groundless rumor impacted also the celebrity’s family and acquaintances. 

Spoiler

In my view there are 3 ways to see it:

• at first I thought why his family of friends would be shocked if they know he is with sis. Like the families would know better and wouldn’t believe this nonsense articles. This thought brought me a little down but just for a sec because here comes the second interpretation

• the news,whether true or not, it is even more of a scandal and in a way distrubing if you know he is already with someone. Like his family would genuinely be worried about him if media links him with someone else when he has already introduce them with his girl. That news although at the end the turned out to be groundless and the agencies denied it.. would surely trouble his parents or close friends at first. Like if your son is single and he is linked to some other celebrity in some gossip you would be surprised not shocked, unless he is already “engaged” in another relationship.

• third view: does the people writing the article intended to say the news was unpleasant to the celebrity’s family meaning his possible partner too??? thus the fast v*st reply in denying everything. 

One thing for sure no one had previously mentioned the families in our denial statements. 

What are your thoughts on this?? 

Let me know because I am puzzled !!!

• Like 8
  • Off-Topic 2

1 hour ago, hallyu said:

He has copied her body language, her eye smile, her style and now her vocabulary.

Bin has merged to Jin, so we now have BinJin. Happy Marriage! 

That is funny! I also think CLOY even affected him post filming too :P Because even when he did bodyluv, he say that is my style .. And I was like what.. :lol: changed his small happy moment after work to drink beer and watching movie (got it date night with jinnie after work), the smelling of all those scented filter caps and then he also chooses one that is in regards to ocean/sea side. Yes now I also realize he likes ocean/seaside like Jinnie too. He did this in March and well we know they just keep getting more in sync since then :P Like their subtle gestures to each other at Baeksang. They really can "read each other's minds" now ;) hahaa They filmed their CFs at different times but they are doing the same gestures and stuff lol

:heart4:

14 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

I'm excited to see how SYJs CF links to HBs. There is definitely a shared storyline between the two CFs. Perhaps related to the candle scene? 

Yes it is basically this lol..I said it before and I will post it again :P hahaa except Jinnie is the one driving the motorcycle. 

Soon .. :lol:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 5