[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I know i'm a bit late to greet my favorite Korean actress a Happy Birthday because i was so busy yesterday, manic monday doing paper works but seeing those flowers, cakes, balloons, gifts, cupsleeve events and giant screen billboards from her fans and from different countries is just WOW!!! She's so well-loved and it's just proves her big impact to the fans not just in her own country but also from International fans. 

You all deserved that my dear Son Ye Jin. You are loved. You are blessed. Majority of the fans from all over the world are happy that finally you found a good man, Hyun Bin. Again, Happy Happy Birthday. I wish you nothing but the best in all aspect of your life. Stay blessed and healthy. You are loved because you are good person. You deserve all the happiness and love in the world! We love you. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

I am not sure when this photo was taken, but it was not at the VIP premiere of A Moment to Remember, because SYJ wore a purple turtle neck with the black blazer and long earrings. Did HB wear the same outfit at another time and photobombed SYJ? That would be an amazing coincidence. 

@Intuition1Sorry I wasn't sure of that I saw it circulating on Twitter. I've posted and shared it here coz I know some fans and stans here doesn't have or may not be active on their Twitter account. Well anyways thanks for correction. :)

3 hours ago, Reminder said:

Hi Guys. It's me again .Sorry for my bad English grammar  I feels ashamed ,guilty don't want to write anymore actually .Thank God I still can use google translate. This is because of my love ,concern for eonni Syj & KTP.  So , not only I pray For them I also need to share something important who knows she will read / somehow someone from my country indonesia/ people from other country can translate on English language / Korean for binjin or send website adress + title of the article offline through their agency / online via social media and let binjin decide whether they'll translate & read the article / not.

www.jerrytrisya.com

'read before marriage  7 wedding storms '  .

IMO  even after married people should read it except they're already know this knowledge before .

Storms of parents in law and Family, 

Financial storm, storm domestic conflict , storm kids, love and sexual storms/ loss sexual intimacy, spiritual storms and differences in vision, health storm.

https://www.jerrytrisya.com/relationship/baca-sebelum-nikah-7-badai-pernikahan/.

In this opportunity I hope that Kim Tae Pyung and Son Ye Jin  and  i do think that all of US in this forum should read contents on this inspiring,usefull website : www.Jerrytrisya.com

50 best posts JerryTrisya.com :

Addiction, Character, Family , Marriage, Work & Family, Relationship, Single life, Spiritual Growth, Work & Finance

At least if binjin not read it maybe  someone in this forum Will feel blessed after read one or even more article on the jerrytrisya website .

God bless us all.

My dear comrade, I could feel your passion and love towards our BinJin, trust me we all are here...

But may I suggest you to refrain yourself from posting any religion related post in this forum, as this forum is our binjin forum, regardless whichever religions, races, countries, etc. We are united by BinJin only. 

Keep loving our couple as we all are. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 4

Came back here after a night of online euphoria of how SYJ, Binjin & even HB's fans shared all their love in celebrating  #HappyYejinDay #YEJIN0111 birthday. I my self was drowning with happy tears knowing she's so muchhhhh loved... she had touched so many hearts... and she's a truly gem we're all admired... 

Son Ye-Jin is a beautiful soul I've ever encountered in a A-lister celebrity. Genuinely humble and extremely friendly. How on earth a high-earned & well-known celebrity would care enough to press LIKE button on her fans posts in SNS. She's the only one!!! She's really a talented-gifted good person (who had met a good-person too!! How compatible they are). It showed that how she appreciate every single efforts her fans had done to celebrate her special day. 

Her eye-smile and laughter are so contagious that no one could even have a heart to hate her. She made us crave of her vibes and kept us wanting to feel her aura being apart of our lives. She's like our happy pills.

Her determination and dedication throughout her long years of career, not only had brought her to well-deserved accolades but millions of love from fans all over the world. She had proven that success is no accident. It is hard work! SYJ, you had been such inspiration to all women out there! 

And to winning a very good-successful crazily handsome man's heart of Mr. Hyun Bin is another milestone of your life achievements. You two, please stay in love and always be happy while continuously showing us your great works, individually or as a team. (Don't ever deny your professional chemistry... another movie together can be a blockbuster hit!!)

Grateful to call you my idol.. Happy Birthday again!! To many many many happy returns and good years to come!!:wub:

Me, Ahjumma:tongue::tongue: can only do a short old-fashioned video to chip in a bit, of our queen's bday celebration. The background is my fav song from NKOTB!! :wub: 

Edited by dooly Binjin
  • Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

1/12 - A day after YJ Birthday....Another cold snowy day in Seoul today &  VAST staff building snowman with HB’s chupa chups lollipops outside their 925 Building while their CEO busy at work in Songdo today :lol:

:sweet:

6-D95556-E-F1-B6-4-A1-F-92-B5-14-DCE073-

68-E69-F75-964-C-45-C7-BD40-CEFEC20054-D

014428-C3-1321-498-C-AE69-C309-DD46-E4-D

0-DB4-CA51-BF7-C-4-C34-8-F5-B-38-C7-A1-F

686-C4987-541-A-468-E-9-AF9-150-A3-BEF1-

• Like 6
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1

On 1/11/2021 at 9:43 AM, J13 said:

I’m confused as to the negativity and while I can understand why some people would be sad their ships don’t sail, c’mon the point in shipping (at least to me) is to have fun! If I ship a couple and they end up together then it’s truly wonderful but if not then it’s not the end of the world. I might be a little sad but then just move on. There’s no need to drag anyone down.. just move along, seriously lol

As to the comments regarding HB not issuing confirmation directly.. not sure why this is such a huge issue. Of course we would love to see more from our fav couple but is there really any reason to dwell on this? Normally confirmation from the agencies is enough for me cos they represent their stars and for the most part, it’s always the agencies who confirm. I find some idols generally write a letter to their fans if their relationship is exposed because their popularity, for some reason, tends to incorporate the need to be single and attainable. Actors and actresses don’t seem to have that same pressure to an extreme particularly the more veteran ones. SYJ writing a message to her fans was HUGE in itself given she has NEVER had a publicly confirmed relationship. I don’t believe HB has ever written any type of confirmation directly himself with any of his previous relationship announcements either and I’m fairly sure that he will marry SYJ which is darn well better than good enough for me! :heart:

It’s SYJ’s birthday today and I have no doubt she is being spoiled rotten by HB. Her warm heart and personality has stolen HB’s heart and I cannot think of a more attentive, handsome and kind man to have won her over. They glow when they are together. So today I wish the biggest happiest birthday to our sweet timeless, classic beauty with the warmest heart and the best eye smile ever! I hope we hear wedding bells this year!

Been away and I did not think Hyun Bin's MIA will be an issue. Well, honestly I am waiting for a fan letter from him too. But not a confirmation, instead, a wedding announcement. Hahaha. And I am sure he'd let everyone know about that SOON, he will be the one to announce that. So do not be sad if we did not get any written letter from him yet. He has always been transparent and open about his attraction slash love to our dear Ye Jin.  Remember, he is our ULTIMATE BINJIN receipt. 

Have a happy and blessed 2021, everyone. The best is yet to come. In God's time.

On 1/8/2021 at 3:59 AM, tncloy1819 said:

Hi all,

I am first timer joining in comments but a long time lurker. I’ve been in celebration mode in silent with you all and have been quietly present in this journey for a while now and I must say thank you all to all your eloquent posts, thorough and respectful analysis, banter, pov, information inputs, witty stories, calling someones’ attention to reflect on ones’ voiced opinions for the love of BinJin and writing anything and everything about them really! 

I have witnessed the time of misunderstandings here but it all ends up okay and back to celebrate BinJins’ moments and achievements.

This has been a joyful little space for  me during this time and I have to unlurk and appreciate @cybertron ( for starting this), @QueenieBee, @ElectricHearts, @bin-jin, @ncly, @fangirl101, @Ri Se Ri, @eLizzajust to name a few, coz Gosh theres’ so many more haha

Hope to continue being a BinJin stan and everyone being supportive of  their upcoming individual projects and their journey together!

Apologies in advance as I have to go be back to being a lurker, just  wanted to show appreciation to you all who are joining in in this forum!

Cheers to HB and SYJ who deeply touched many hearts for being equally good hearted human beings, equally talented actors, and are equally deserving of each other. Aahhh can they be and their story be anymore  perfect?!! Wishing for their continued success both as a couple and as ACTOR HB and ACTRESS SYJ :)):heart:

Looking back...ugh! I love you guys! Kudos to all BinJin shippers!

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Just reminiscing The Negotiation time since it started the BinJin spark, and oh wow this video alone reached 5.8M views! I remember the last time I watched it it just reached 1M view. Wow...

Full video if anyone wants to watch these three beautiful human being (can't exclude the Match Maker aka another BinJin #1 stan - the Director here) 

Spoiler

Remember the time when people would drop by and post fortune teller videos about BinJin here? Well, we all forgot about this legit fortune teller aka the MC!

Screenshot-2021-01-12-at-8-06-02-PM.png

Oh yeah unnie? Well now you have all the time in this world to do your in-depth research then ;)

Screenshot-2021-01-12-at-8-10-12-PM.png

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Yram said:

Please take a look at my analysis on the link below. Thank you.

Are they on birthday vacation or out for work? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8L_80j0Yc/?igshid=1sw4ogd9fu4hr

The IGS were put up fm YJ & HB stylists so it is 100% work related either for BinJin or their clients. 

BinJin still hv a final SMART cf to be released.

Their stylists or staff will not put up BinJin personal related for public eyes:)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I think MSTEAM is in love too. It's ok. MSTEAM is in love with VAST :D

I thought the birthday video told a beautiful story in the end.:wub:

They used old birthday pics of Son Ye Jin when they were first known as Tube Management

bday.jpg

Probably from Classic time? now I think of it. It's either Classic or AMTR

The video includes mostly her birthday ads which cover her 20+ career :) in they end the video with the gift from her Thai Fans

bday3.jpg

It always reminded me of SMART

except this time they are driving away together into sunset :) "before sunrise/before sunset"

:fullofhearts:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Yram said:

Please take a look at my analysis on the link below. Thank you.

Are they on birthday vacation or out for work? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8L_80j0Yc/?igshid=1sw4ogd9fu4hr

Hi there, so while Belma is definitely HBs stylist and is shooting with HB today as per his schedule, the second IG story included at the link is not SYJs makeup artist. Her IG is mujin81 (see link). I'm not sure who mujin_official is and based on their IG page I don't think its the same person. 

https://instagram.com/mujin81?igshid=1qe3r043s9377

Its still a good guess that they are filming something Smart related based on a few rumours floating around and since stunt doubles were spotted filming in the same area a few days ago. We will know soon enough :)

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Did anyone purchase the CLOY photobook published from Japan? I'm considering it, but given that I can't read Japanese, am wondering what the photo to word ratio is? Japan gets such good mementos. If only there could be more non Korean/Japanese language stuff available and the CLOY exhibition can go on a world tour haha.

The SYJ tuk tuk is so cool. Glad MSTEAM included it in their video. MSTEAM is cute. The font they chose haha. They should run a contest or collaboration for SYJ fan art/videos, but maybe they can't due to copyright issues.

• Like 3

@Seriya I thought their video was cute too :) I even said the chances of them doing a video was higher than her doing a collage. Since even HB also did a video thanking his fans for bday gifts. SYJ just went to extra level and had been liking fs post for the last couple of days. I also think MSTEAM did get better in their videos too especially from their last fans' ones. This one didn't have English spelling errors. So I thought it was an improvement. Even someone on twitter said, what if SYJ made this video, then it's actually even more cute..

A Moment To Remember premiere video is not new though. However, I guess people are rediscovering old stuff again. Sidus HQ was also the production company back then - that actors like Gong Yoo, Gong Hyo Jin are under back then - the founder of their current agency is also from that company back then too. That is why they are at the premiere too besides HB, Jang Dong Gun and their other friends - SYJ co stars Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun. HB was there with his senior friends as they were there for Jung Woo Sung - HB has always been a fan of JWS too. Even Han Ji Min had gone to that premiere. Lots of VIP actors were there. However, most don't consider that time back then as their "first meeting" since I guess they are all shy back then and actually never talked to each other at that premiere. Even though SYJ had said later that AMTR time was special, she became closer with actors ex. like Jung Woo Sung who was the reason she likes wine. She learnt more about wine from him. They would drink wine together when they catch up.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Seriya said:

Did anyone purchase the CLOY photobook published from Japan? I'm considering it, but given that I can't read Japanese, am wondering what the photo to word ratio is? Japan gets such good mementos. If only there could be more non Korean/Japanese language stuff available and the CLOY exhibition can go on a world tour haha.

The SYJ tuk tuk is so cool. Glad MSTEAM included it in their video. MSTEAM is cute. The font they chose haha. They should run a contest or collaboration for SYJ fan art/videos, but maybe they can't due to copyright issues.

I purchased it and it's all pictures! No words except the cover and the publishing details. Very high quality pictures too. Wihle I recognize a lot of them, there were also new pictures I haven't seen before. I decided to buy it as a "souvenir" of this past year and am really glad I did after hearing about their confirmation, feel like i have a piece of history. hehehe

• Like 11
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Blithenostalgia said:

I purchased it and it's all pictures! No words except the cover and the publishing details. Very high quality pictures too. Wihle I recognize a lot of them, there were also new pictures I haven't seen before. I decided to buy it as a "souvenir" of this past year and am really glad I did after hearing about their confirmation, feel like i have a piece of history. hehehe

Thanks for letting me know! I'm inclined to get it then. Coming from Japan I'm sure the print quality is great. I kind of wish they'd chosen a less angsty shot for their cover (the wrap around from behind hug and Seri's in tears) but I guess angst sells haha.

Rewatching the TVN CLOY binjin interview (SYJ in pink sweater one) and I love that HB finds YSR and SYJ attractive for freely speaking her mind without hesitation, and he notes that SYJ does it not intrusively like Seri sometimes does. Love a dude who appreciates a strong, forthright woman. HB was like on a happy high during all the CLOY promo videos hehe. Everything's more fun when the woman you love is by your side. He trying to make her laugh (successful!), she with all the too familiar and friendly nudges and well planned scams lol. 

That interview where SYJ said HB let go of her hand during that shot and said she thought he would never let go of her hand, poor HB's face. Probably he reassured her after that he would never let go of her hand hehe even if it was just in character.

HB being so bashful and both of them being kind of shy in that CLOY rings scene also reads a bit differently now that they are confirmed hehe.

It's fun to rewatch their interactions with the confirmation in mind.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, Seriya said:

Thanks for letting me know! I'm inclined to get it then. Coming from Japan I'm sure the print quality is great. I kind of wish they'd chosen a less angsty shot for their cover (the wrap around from behind hug and Seri's in tears) but I guess angst sells haha.

Rewatching the TVN CLOY binjin interview (SYJ in pink sweater one) and I love that HB finds YSR and SYJ attractive for freely speaking her mind without hesitation, and he notes that SYJ does it not intrusively like Seri sometimes does. Love a dude who appreciates a strong, forthright woman. HB was like on a happy high during all the CLOY promo videos hehe. Everything's more fun when the woman you love is by your side. He trying to make her laugh (successful!), she with all the too familiar and friendly nudges and well planned scams lol. 

That interview where SYJ said HB let go of her hand during that shot and said she thought he would never let go of her hand, poor HB's face. Probably he reassured her after that he would never let go of her hand hehe even if it was just in character.

HB being so bashful and both of them being kind of shy in that CLOY rings scene also reads a bit differently now that they are confirmed hehe.

It's fun to rewatch their interactions with the confirmation in mind.

I have rewatched all their CLOY interviews and BTS multiple times since the confirmation as well. Every scene/interviews does have a whole new meaning now too. Im also more giddy while watching them.

I've also decided to rewatched CLOY (for the nth time) and that too provides a whole new meaning. 

I think this is only my second time responding but has been lurking EVERYDAY, and multiple time a day lol. I'm just as ecstatic as everyone about their relationship. I hope it lasts and eventually leads to marriage. I really hope they're relationship will mirror that of Rain and Kim Tae Hee.

• Like 14