[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Thank you for sharing the zula link @KimDdalgi Such a good read which further affirmed how our OTP, Binjin, have nurtured their relationship from being co-actors, to being close friends to this beautiful relationship they are now in. Let’s continue to support them in our own little ways by rooting and cheering for them in all their projects (individually or as partners) and most especially by praying for them always that their relationship be nurtured with love, respect and trust. :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 6

5 hours ago, TwinRooster said:

Thank you for sharing the zula link @KimDdalgi Such a good read which further affirmed how our OTP, Binjin, have nurtured their relationship from being co-actors, to being close friends to this beautiful relationship they are now in. Let’s continue to support them in our own little ways by rooting and cheering for them in all their projects (individually or as partners) and most especially by praying for them always that their relationship be nurtured with love, respect and trust. :wub:

@TwinRooster Welcome.:) As long as I have time and active here I am giving some trivias I read everywhere I'll just post and share it here without harming anyone instead sharing here with a good thoughts and insights. Yes we will continue rooting for them and cheering them individually or as partners. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Happy Birthday to the woman who has the Epitome of Beauty, to the woman Nation's First Love, to the woman Chungmuro Queen, to the woman who have the very empressive personality the most kind hearted one, the most beautiful woman in the world, the woman who deserved everything in life, the woman who wins the heart of Hyun Bin/Kim Tae Pyung the only Queen Son Ye Jin/Son Eon Jin! Thank you for your existence because of you many people around the world are inspired by your hardworks and full dedication as a Top Hallyu Actress. You really deserved everything. May God bless you! And continued to be an inspiration to everyone. Enjoy your day with your love one especially to the man who wins your heart the only King Hyun Bin/Kim Tae Pyung. We will continue Praying for your good career, lovelife, good health and more projects to come! Again Happy Birthday! We as BinJin Stans loves you so much! :smile:

#HappyYejinDay #YEJIN0111 #210111

:hooray2:

• Like 18
  • Love 2

Jan 11, 2021

Happy Birthday Son Ye Jin!

I love Son Ye Jin for Hyun Bin. She's hardworking, strong, sensible, successful and of course beautiful. But she's also witty, mischievous and fun to be with! How much laughter they must have together ❤❤❤❤❤

Snippets

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Blob 6

KST time January 11.

Happy Birthday Son Ye Jin

2018 birthday

esquirebday1.jpg

no picture in LA on her bday lol 2019

2020 filmed on her bday

bdaykiss.jpg

Present - today - picture or no picture - She did leave likes and saw her bday ads at least lol

youandi.jpg

May she have the most happiest birthday today

:fullofhearts:

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Blob 6