[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Honestly, am a bit tired of those polls keep on circulating around where most our otp included..ye jin almost won majority of thse polls..the baeksang was the most fascinated one since voters secured their assurance to be together on the stage which it happened. Then here comes next sponsored by kingchoice same title of that metrostyle most beautiful korean actor and actress and both again took the title but nothing happened. No award given to the winners...A lot of polls followed after that and both got the titles but nothing happened justt the same. ..and now that metrostyle poll claiming same title of that king  choice..For what are these? Ye jin already got that title from king choice. She won aleady as the most beautiful korean actress. Am not wondering if other fans arent enthusiastically to get involved again in this voting with same title of that king choice. If they only give another title of like Whos Korean Actress has the most Expressive Acting in All Genri? ill bit,everyone is motivated..

Though yeah, lets vote

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, Baylack said:

Have you ever seen HB blond?

First and most importantly, Happy Birthday to Binnie, my newfound love of life! <3 

secondly, off topic, but being American and a newbie (And committed Binjin shipper :) )

I need a list of which initials go to which actor! :) :) :) 

Who is the BFF with the darling daughter that Binnie is uncle to? 

Oh my!! Blonde Bonnie! When was this? :(

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

But polls are not new to them at all. It has been happening throughout their careers. This is why they don't care much about winning polls. Polls are fun for fans to vote. It is more international polls now due to the attention from CLOY and people feel like they have to keep continue to vote. I just do it anyways because nothing is happening now. Otherwise, it will only interest them more if they win a trip to go somewhere or something :P I don't know why Koreans love their voting polls. There certainly doesn't need to be a war happening when certain people don't win either. It doesn't impact any of the actors at all. Maybe gets fans more riled up for no reason.

Looking forward to hearing what happens at her fan meeting! Wonder if any Japanese treats will be eaten before then. 

Blond Binnie looks like he belongs to a kpop idol band :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

But . . . I was impressed by SYJ’s facial expressions that went from sassy (pic #1) to witty (pic #2) to embarrassed (pic 3) to sorry (pic 4) to pouty (pic 5) - all in the space of 3 lines and without HB saying anything!  She is truly a remarkable actress.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, NonKoreanMango said:

The more you feed the monster aka polls, the hungrier the monster, as in more polls!  And we will never get out of this wheel - forever running like a hamster to the next poll!

Voting based on beauty diminishes the person’s accomplishments and all their hard work and achievements. Maybe time to take a stance and say we no longer want to participate in such polls that diminishes the accomplishments of the people we admire.

Money counts is what matters. They can continue running polls for as long as they want without pop up ads. lets see. Im just done. 

• Like 2

Eeeeeewwwww my eyes!

don’t like him blond at all!

on the note of this voting poll for most beautiful... metro style is not Korean based right? Thinking they are trying to keep riding on the wave

to me,

Hyun bin already declared Seri/Son Ye Jin most beautiful / excellent / perfect

so I don’t need any poll to justify her since she ALREADY WON

right friends?

knowing how SYJ is like, she beat all the rest and if she does lose to another actress, she’d probably congratulate them and celebrate them! 

cause she and binnie are about nurturing the next generation

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I know these polls does not hold much value cause beauty is already in the eye of beholder .. Ofcourse for u ,ur bias is the prettiest.. However It is more like showing our love and support towards YJ.. Who knows we may get the impending Metrodotstyle interview from YJ just like HB..

Especially today is her fan meet..and the latest results are astounding.

People are giving importance to this poll maybe cause she is endorsing a filo brand, so u know it could boost up that brand's value and reflect her popularity.

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

50 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I know these polls does not hold much value cause beauty is already in the eye of beholder .. Ofcourse for u ,ur bias is the prettiest.. However It is more like showing our love and support towards YJ.. Who knows we may get the impending Metrodotstyle interview from YJ just like HB..

Especially today is her fan meet..and the latest results are astounding.

People are giving importance to this poll maybe cause she is endorsing a filo brand, so u know it could boost up that brand's value and reflect her popularity.

Am tired actually about this polling but honestLy, i did vote nonstop for 3 hours just to catch up. I even do not know if my votes are counting in as we cant see if it is added or not. All i can see is submitted and revote again..anyways thanks for that update. Hope this is the last poll that our otp be included..

I just woke up again ti atleast vote for her 10times and going back again to bed. Keep  voting

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Wiggle 3

11 hours ago, Baylack said:

Have you ever seen HB blond?

Well glad that we finally have a picture of HB with his brother! His brother is equally cute!!!!!

24 minutes ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

Well glad that we finally have a picture of HB with his brother! His brother is equally cute!!!!!

I'm not joking! Look at their faces, smile, dimple, face cuts, hair quality, he is definitely HB's elder brother. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 2

I am really excited for the fan meeting of Yejin later. Japanese fans are so lucky! 

I won't expect something because it's not appropriate to disclose something personal on a fan meeting. We'll just enjoy the moment. This is the first time she'll be doing an online FM so it's gonna be fun! 

:issohappy:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 3

18 minutes ago, Babycake82 said:

I am really excited for the fan meeting of Yejin later. Japanese fans are so lucky! 

I won't expect something because it's not appropriate to disclose something personal on a fan meeting. We'll just enjoy the moment. This is the first time she'll be doing an online FM so it's gonna be fun!

What time is it???..cant wait for the crumbs... Hope we get a whole cake today.... :sparklyeyes:

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

46 minutes ago, Babycake82 said:

Agreed.  I look forward to hearing what she can share about CLOY, her past works, her future work plans etc, but I have no expectations of anything else because I don't think a fan meeting is the forum for that either, and also please everyone remember, SYJ is a private person and they don't owe it to fans to share anything about their private lives. I am concerned sometimes that people have all these expectations of this and that from them, when they are under no obligation at all, and that sets them up for disappointment.

How do these online FM usually go? Is it going to be an interviewing asking a mix of his/her won questions and fan submitted questions? Will they play games?  When was the last time SYJ did a fan meeting? Has she ever done in person fan meetings?  I don't think she does fan meeting tours like HB? 

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 12
  • Love 1