[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

This article back during TN promo period time when Jinnie was posting videos of Binnie

:fullofhearts:

"Negotiate on Chuseok," too cute Son Ye-jin X Hyun-bin

201809242030034593_1.jpg
Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, the main actors of the movie "Negotiation," showed off their cute charms through the video.

Son Ye-jin said on her SNS account on Monday, "On Chuseok, we negotiate." Have a happy Chuseok," posted a short video.

In the video, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin drew attention as they stared at the camera with colorful expressions and burst into laughter as if they were embarrassed.

https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201809242030034593?NClass=HF03

• Like 12
  • Love 2

I think the dating romured of kim nam gil and son jin ye had no pictures of them seen .  Unlike that with hyun bin  where there was a grocery shopping outside korea? I like nam gil but i like more and more  Hyun Bin. The grocery shopping is legit while nam gil is just rumored. I really really like Hyun Bin for Son Ye Jin. 

6 hours ago, Krystal. said:

You read about it online? Haha sure I believe you but why were you stuttering? SYJ is a great actress but a terrible liar :lol: Not a lot of crumbs today but after being fed so much this past week it’s okay

P.S. Please continue to vote so we can widen the gap. Vote as many times as you want and I would suggest to use Chrome because it’s faster. https://metro.style/promos/most-beautiful-korean-actresses-votation-page

She showed here that she's intersted much with that question. I like her for my idol Hyun Bin..Hyun binssi and Yejinssi. It rymes.

1 hour ago, Cala Taksin said:

I’ll just imagine that Hyun Bin was also watching this interview and was grinning ear to ear like us lol

Hyun Bin is watching for sure..

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Both of them said that they are watching a lot of TV lately. So their friends have a lot of dramas on TV - LMJ and Oh Yoon Ah in Once Again, Uhm Ji won in Birth Care Centre, Oh Yoon Ah just got recently cast on another new drama. Song Yoon Ah - Grateful Friends.. This is SYJ core friends and we know it is his mutual friends too. Of course their mutual friends have movies ex. Peninsula and Deliver Us From Evil out.. :lol: They probably watch Dinner Mate too. 

I can see why Jinnie has been glued to the TV ^_^ I am sure they  will watch YoonA and HJM in Hush. Hope that has started filming or soon? :lol:

• Like 9
  • Love 2

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BINNIE  !!!!!

I am two days late for your party but it's better late than never....well, a woman is always a woman after all,  those late night soompi chats, family life, and yes, online shoe shopping in between got in the way....:D:wub:

On your birthday, I would like to celebrate not just your achievements as an actor but you as a compassionate person with a beautiful heart.  You being a compassionate person is no secret to us, your fans. That incident where you and a friend were about to attend a wake but only you can go inside because your friend didn't have any money or cash with him to give to the surviving family members.  Later on, you came out of the wake and handed your friend some cash money so he could attend the wake , too.  That was really touching  and thoughtful of you !!!  YOU'RE AWESOME !!!!

"Hyun Bin recently showed his thoughtfulness by giving warm gifts for the cold winter to the production staff of his current drama “Crash Landing on You.”. According to a Star News report on December 29, Hyun Bin recently surprised the drama staff members with padded vests while filming in the North Chungcheong Province. He brought warmth to the cold set with his sweet gift."

These incidents just prove how compassionate and thoughtful you are as a person !  One of the reasons why we love you !!!!!  SYJ,  how can you be so lucky with everything !!!!!!

Happy Birthday Hyun Bin: The 'Crash Landing on You' star turns 38 today -  News Indagar

265 lượt thích, 9 bình luận - ji chang wook fan page (@_kdrama_actor_) trên  Instagram: “Happy Birthday #hyunbin #… | Handsome korean actors, Hyun bin,  Korean actors

Real Life "Couple Photos" of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin Go Viral in Online  Communities - Koreaboo

Here is a sweet story for you to celebrate your beautiful heart, corny as it may sound .

One day a young man was standing in the middle of a town proclaiming that he had the most beautiful heart in the whole village. A large crowd gathered and they all admired his heart for it was perfect.  There was not a mark or a flaw in it. Yes, they all agreed it truly was the most beautiful heart they had ever seen.  The young man was very proud and boasted very loudly about his beautiful heart.

Suddenly, an old man appeared in front of the crowd and said,

"Why your heart is not as nearly as beautiful as mine."  The crowd and the young man looked at the old man's heart. It was beating strongly but full of scars.  It had places were pieces had been removed and other pieces put in, but they didn't fit quite right and there were several jagged edges.  In fact, in some places there were deep gouges where whole pieces were missing.  

The people stared....how can he say his heart is more beautiful, they thought ?  The young man looked at the old man's heart and laughed.  " You must be joking, compare your heart with mine, mine is perfect and yours is a mess of scars and tears.

"Yes, said the old man. Yours is perfect looking but I would never trade with you.  You see, every scar represents a person to whom I have given my love.  I tear out a piece of my heart and give it to them, and often they give me a piece if their heart which fits into the empty place in my heart, but because the pieces aren't exact, I have some rough edges, which I cherish, because they remind me of the love we shared. "

"Sometimes I have given pieces of my heart away, and the other person hasn't returned a piece of his heart to me.  These are empty gouges.....giving love is taking a chance.  Although these gouges are painful, they stay open, reminding me of the love I have for these people, too, and I hope someday they may return and fill the space I have waiting.  So now, do you see what true beauty is?"

The young man stood silently with tears running down his cheeks. He walked up to the old man, reached into his perfect young and beautiful heart,  and ripped a piece out.  He offered it to the old man with trembling hands.  The old man took his offering, placed it in his heart and took a piece from his old scarred heart and placed it in the wound in the young man's heart.  It fits but not perfectly, as there were some jagged edges..

The young man man looked at his heart, not perfect anymore but more beautiful than ever, since love from the old man's heart flowed into his.  They embraced and walked away side by side.

Ok, let's all keep sailing, ignore the trolls and their ugly ship, let's unite, all hands on deck !

Wishing us all BINJIN Nation beautiful sunshine ahead...we will be docking soon !  Mark it !!!!

Love to you all, and belated happy birthday to you again, Binnie.  I hope all  your wishes for your birthday came true....MORE POWER TO YOU !!!!

:sipsboba:

• Like 7
  • Love 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

English lyrics to her fav song sung at fan meet today. Hmm...maybe she missed someone when he was away filming...

One Late Night

Tonight I couldn't
tell you with words
forgive me for writing
my feelings on a paper

For some time
I was crazy to the point I was afraid
I don't know if I regret
this image of me

But my dear
It would be good to forget everything else
and remember only this

Do you know how much
I love you?
love you

All alone in an empty room
I remained alone

Only then I might understand
your absence

But my dear
It would be good to forget everything else
and remember only this

Do you know how much
I love you?
love you
now goodbye

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 hours ago, eLizza said:

HB/RJH= Voldemort= He who must not be named..:Megalol:..

Finally, I m not upset about getting less Binjin  crumbs..it is just that I feel so bad for my boy Ri Jeong Hyuk..He is always left out by everyone..awaed shows ,events and even his loving Seri neglected him today..*cries in the corner*.

Totally agree! I don't think fan get upset over not getting enough *binjin crumbs*but the fact that everyone in the fm acted like RJH or Dooly couple don't even exist.They didn't even talk about Cloy that much lol while many fans have been waiting for months to her fm to hear more stories about CLOY

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

YJ mentioned her favorite song (realeased 1994) in a Q & A sessions in 2016 (The Last Princess promotion) before she met HB.

YKW prepared and sang her favorite song as a present for YJ.

I brough KNG rumour up because some posters keep repeating that HB is YJ's 1 dating rumour, this is not truth. Korean media stop talking about BinJin dating rumour after Cloy is finished.

I agree with opinion that just let them be. It's time to give YJ the privacy that she always needs.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I think i didnt see that someone said here that hb is her first rumor dating? What i read is Hb is her first scandal dating due to that grocery shopping? I think there's a different meaning between dating scandal and dating rumor. I like Hyun Bin for Yejin to death. Am convinced too that they are dating since 2018. 

• Like 15

Late Night in 1994 by Jang Hye Jin was not released in 2014. I had looked this up before. It was from her 3rd album in 1994 called Before The Party.

The song was composed by Kim Dong Ryul (Binnie did a music video of  his Reply song  - that coincidentally came out on Jinnie's birthday lol). Reply also had the London Symphony Orchestra playing. - Other actors like Gong Yoo had appeared in Kim Dong Ryul's music videos. 

Jang Hye-jin's third album released in 1994, "A Late Night in 1994," was composed by Kim Dong-ryul, and written and arranged by Kim Hyun-chul.

https://www.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2007/08/25/2007082500219.html

What I had found interesting that they composed the song before Kim Dong Ryul went into military

This song, which was included in Hyejin Jang's 3rd album, released in 1994, was composed by Kim Dong-ryul and written and arranged by Kim Hyun-cheol. The day before Kim Dong-ryul joined the military. The three gathered at a recording studio in Seoul.

https://news.joins.com/article/2863324

I can't quote from this article but it basically sums up the story behind the scenes of making of the song 

Jang Hye Jin said "I felt like watching a very sad movie. I was singing a song and felt empathy without realizing it"

What she describes the feeling of singing the song:

"I feel a strange joy whenever I sing that song"

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=honeyb_2008&logNo=50039646868&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

It's in moments like these that we are reminded that we have chosen to ship two very low-key and extremely private individuals who also happen to hold significant amount of clout in K-ent as well as the respect of the media. If there are no talk of Binjin dating rumors in SK media then the denials worked because of the privacy it afforded them to live their lives. This reminded me a lot of the expectations at Baeksang. But Binjin are not and have never been the kind of celebrities who liked to call attention to themselves. Baeksang was an industry event held to honor their peers. SYJ's fan meet was organized for her to connect with her fans. Binjin being Binjin, their announcement would most likely be in a heartfelt letter at a moment we least expect.

• Like 15
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

I don’t know why all these are being brought up suddenly but....

Firstly though YJ Interview was exclusive from SMART while HB Interview was part of MetroStyle Interview too not only in relation to SMART.And you make it seems as if YJ doesn’t talk at all about HB in her Japanese Written Interview or even the FM yesterday.

Secondly,we all know there’s a rumour of YJ and KNG...and again I’m not sure why it’s being brought up again here but we all know there’s a whole difference between that dating rumour and rumour with HB which I don’t even have to explain tbh Even some reporter didn’t count that dating rumour as a big scandal of her in the first place.

@lovebirds Honestly,sometimes I questioned the tone of your posts whether you truly here to ship BinJin or not.I have so much to say in regards to your posts but I don’t want to start some negatives vibe here.

And also I’m not asking you to agree to my opinion.I’m just clarifying to your statements in regards of the interviews while for the rumours part,

I understand why you brought it up now but then again I don’t know how that even has any relation to Korean media not reporting about BinJin rumour anymore when the answer is obvious but okay.

4-A19-FCD3-B588-4-C44-9-B33-EA02331829-F

Anyway,just once again I wanna encourage everyone here to lower their expectations of things so you won’t be disappointed and ended up somehow response negatively towards a situation.HB and YJ doesn’t owe us anything...It’s their life not ours.Shipping is supposed to be fun too so take the positive sides of it instead of worrying and focusing on the negative sides.It’s good to be realistic as well but BinJin already fed us with alot of solid contents basically every month to be honest but some people are so unstable and greedy that everytime it doesn’t meet their expectation,they think BinJin ain’t real or they broke up lol Imagine if they’re married and they’re not giving us anything at all...”Whats going on why are they so silent...are they okay...are they splitting up...omg why are they not updating us”...isn’t that tiring and kind of toxic in a way.Like they don’t live and be in a relationship to feed the shippers.

The biggest receipts of this ship is actually both HB and YJ.But they just have different ways of giving hints.HB is more vocal about it during Interviews because that’s the only way he can show it since he has no other platform to express things while YJ is more vocal about it through her SNS.Don’t you think they just balance eachother so much?

I don’t know what’s gonna happen next after this but let’s all hope for the best shall we....

Which is ICBM for real lol

:hooray: 

On point!

Correct !

Binjin all the way. Salute to them both for being private. 

Sorry soompi, i dont know how to exclude those videos and pictures in my reply qoutes. Thanks for hour patience to edit my reply posts..

• Like 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 1