[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, Cala Taksin said:

Question for everyone.... I always shipped these two but when was the moment that convinced you they were together. For me it was during CLOY the bts where Ye Jin touched and smell his hair. If they were together - that is normal. If they were not together and I was Hyun Bin and watched that bts I’d be like Ye Jin is kinda cray cray lol so yeah that’s what finally convinced me.

Thanks for this question it revives my decision why i invest shipping them for me except for the grocery sighting .. There are two reasons one is same for you the BTS of cloy YJ smell HB hair..and the  Kakao talk the manner of answering both channel 20. HB as if asking YJ clarification  though both of them have their own TV at home only two reason y HB did that,one is either one of them program each other TV to channel 20 or they are living in one place hehehe ..

And the rest are history as to be binjin a supporter.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Cala Taksin said:

Question for everyone.... I always shipped these two but when was the moment that convinced you they were together. For me it was during CLOY the bts where Ye Jin touched and smell his hair. If they were together - that is normal. If they were not together and I was Hyun Bin and watched that bts I’d be like Ye Jin is kinda cray cray lol so yeah that’s what finally convinced me.

I had always shipped them, but what convinced me was that short video of them walking together after the ending of baeksang. Their body language can’t be faked.

• Like 15
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, Cala Taksin said:

The one that really convinced me except the grocery sighting was the couple ring bts scene lol! He's so nervous that time haha! Why HB?? :phew: and also HB pretending to drag SYJ to bed after the ring scene. It was so hilarious! How can you joke like that haha! You don't do that to any costars even she's a friend! Unless... Haha just kidding! :D please ship responsibly :kiss_wink:

• Like 14
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

Plot twist: Yang Kyung Won and Son Ye Jin are together, not BinJin! :joy:

I kid, I kid. 

Of course no official announcement would be made at a fan meet, come on, who does that. They’re so private and that’s what makes the relationship stable and healthy. When it comes I think it will be more of a formal press release, letting their fans know they’re getting married or just got married, thank you very much for your support, release a few pics maybe not even, and that’s it. It’s not going to be anything like the British royal weddings, with all the press invited, fans lining the streets, global live streaming, etc. 

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

Plot twist: Yang Kyung Won and Son Ye Jin are together, not BinJin! :joy:

I kid, I kid. 

Of course no official announcement would be made at a fan meet, come on, who does that. They’re so private and that’s what makes the relationship stable and healthy. When it comes I think it will be more of a formal press release, letting their fans know they’re getting married or just got married, thank you very much for your support, release a few pics maybe not even, and that’s it. It’s not going to be anything like the British royal weddings, with all the press invited, fans lining the streets, global live streaming, etc. 

from #BinJin to #WonJin

hahah! 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 10

I just wanted to clarify about Jinnie and fan meetings..Not sure why people had such high hopes in this fan meeting. She doesn't do fan meetings like Binnie. Maybe it was her introvert self - You barely know what she has said or done at all her past ones. You just know on Nov 2008 she celebrated her 1 year year of her Japan fan club on a cruise ship in Yokonowa. It was in an article - she sang I Love You (that I brought up before).. Only reason it still mention in SYJ thread is a poster had sum up what was in that article. 

The article mentioned that (1) she sang the Korean version of late singer Yutaka Ozaki's ballad "I Love You" (2) Fans of Korean Wave stars are usually made up of mostly women, however, 70% of the fans at this event are men

Otherwise you know she did do birthday ones especially can see on her schedule. The only footage is the one with Yoon Eun Hye on her birthday in January 2012 and they talk about how they became friends and boys - otherwise it isnt really said what kind of clips was shown and I don't recall if anyone had shared what questions were asked. Since it seemed like a smaller gathering.. Base on her official facebook, you have to apply. I remember she had said that she gets nervous being on stage. Probably the only people that know more are those ones from her Japan fan club or those who were lucky and attended her birthday fan meetings. 

If she does anymore in the future, I expect it would be a smaller version and a sit down gathering. I don't expect an auditorium full of fans like Binnie and other Korean actors have done. Even the years we know she has celebrity friends, I don't think any sent her messages at those fan meetings (that was shown publicly). We only had hope for this one because Binnie had done it to Ha Ji Won and YoonA before. Otherwise, I am sure those important people in her life all sent her private messages before this virtual fan meeting. As it is her first one in a very long time. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Lunch during Negotiation filming....hmmm what about the dinners?? B)

1. Didn’t director said they had a lot of drinks or get-togethers to get to know each other/discuss the movie/new technique of filming? Presumably continued as filming started....

2. Didn’t  someone mention HB used to just leave after filming his part but for TN, he waited around for filming to finish (presumably to wait for a certain someone,  see clue #1 above)? :D  

And seeing how director was always like the “forgotten” third wheel - don’t forget his chemi scores for them!, - he was the observer and as a director, he needs to be VERY good at observing, (it’s his job!) - I would say this was the moment for me!  Now, how do we arrange for an interview w this director and have plenty of alcohol to ply him? Hmmm....

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Is that another crumb from Jennyhouse? :P

I'm actually glad the special guest is not HB. Like you guys said here, this is SYJ fan meeting so the focus should be on her, if HB is the guest, then I'm sure the news everywhere will be more about Binjin than SYJ, and thats not fair. As much as I loveeeeee Binjin, I'm sure a woman like SYJ never wants her relationship to define her. I haven't seen any actor/actress invited their rumored/real partner unless their motive is to sell the relationship, and that's 100% not Binjin's style!

This is just my opinion, but I saw SYJ looked very happy and glowing during the fan meeting. She must be so happy she can finally meet someone again after two months + 2 weeks. I bet she had a really good night prior to the fan meeting, and I think I know where that glow comes from :heart2beat:

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1