[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

14 minutes ago, Cinderella #8 said:

As Cinderella #8 said, keep voting! SYJ has dropped from #1 on 9/14/20 to #3 on 9/15/20 (See below). Unlike most polls, voting is unlimited and there is no wait period for additional votes. Deadline is 9/26/20.:

00d5ece2-dc37-4722-865c-20dc23ce0bd6_most%20beautiful%20koreans%20nominees%20sept%2015.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 2

On 9/15/2020 at 11:52 PM, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

@Peony  @QueenieBee Yessssss, I totally echo your analysis on how stark the differences are between those rumours with Binjin. Those two other rumours were mostly based or if not completely based on on screen chemistry and this is nothing out of the ordinary as it happens all the time. But with Binjin, they practically fuelled the rumours themselves off screen on multiple fronts i.e. reported sightings, photographed sightings, IG selcas, promotion tour, interviews, SYJ's liking spree, HB's EYES. As HB has said before, "It's Son Ye Jin, what else is there to say?" 

And the CLOY Press Con is one of the best things ever lol, I can't get enough of the subtle things we got from that event. And again in contrast, with the past rumours, people asked them point blank to their faces ARE YOU DATING? And on this one, as we know the question was filtered and the ONLY WAY it could accommodate their safe responses was to ask (paraphrasing) "Is it not difficult to work together in the midst of romance rumours?" The whole room was speaking in codes there like we know they know we know. Thinking about it again, the question reads, "How has it been working together on a professional project since you have become a romantic couple?" Cause that's what it's really asking. 

Also btw just want to say hi to Dr. Booger. I think you are giving me a run for my money in reacting to the posts here and no offence, I think I am more Binjin than you! So I'm gonna be more active from now on OH YEAH!!! 

There was suppose to be a question during the Nego Press Con Sept 9 

MC: Son Ye Jin you are so pretty, Right Hyun Bin ? 

HB : Yes She is Pretty 

MC : Why are you so pretty ? ( Are you in love ? - omitted ) 

SYJ: supposed answer " Yes I am in love with my colleague  I am working with" 

MC : And that is why you are working with HB ? ( also omitted ) 

Instead the flow of interview went like this. 

MC : How is HB to you ? 

SYJ :  he is my enemy in this movie but a beloved colleague and work with him passionately. 

same flow of question 

HB : he buys me food and a good negotiating friend ( as SYJ just finished SITR) - and with his prev interview " he always looks forward to their lunch date durin TN filming" 

( this i believe is the biggest hint ) 

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote reaction gifs. Thanks.
  • Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 3

More CLOY bts pics. :twerk2::hooray2:

I just don’t understand why now? Why after HB came back? Why in September? What are they trying to do? Preparing us for something big? There’s nothing to promote anymore our condolence period is over we need to move on :bawling:

9784-C799-FA70-4989-B2-E8-A1-BECCDA654-E
0062-DD84-E405-4-EEF-95-B8-58-BA33147-A7
1-EC8-EB5-C-3736-41-D1-8766-46-B98872-FC

Spoiler

2625-A7-F0-0902-4-FF9-BFA0-7-F04-B333-D1
43-DBE201-A70-F-4916-A3-B9-51890645-D082

D5-ACA5-C1-0-C1-B-42-FB-AA38-11-E874-B71
EB525-F64-8-D34-45-A7-9-BAF-1-C4-E18-F6-

ADFDBD7-C-75-A2-40-EB-A525-5-E564-B5627-

• Like 19
  • Love 4

Since they both like to sleep

jinniebear.jpg

binniesleep.jpg

When you close your eyes
Tell me what are you dreaming?
Everything, I wanna know it all

I'd spend 10,000 hours and 10,000 more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there but I'm gonna try
If it's 10,000 hours or the rest of my life
I'm gonna love you (Ooh)
I'm gonna love you

:heart:

*Binnie will get through quarantine better than all of us :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

As almost 7 mos past..yet bts of CLOY keep surfacing one after the other...is it because it won for best drama for the Soul Award?, or is it because our dear Hyun Bin just cameback to Korea from Jordan? or there will be a bigger event  one of these days? Ye Jin is so lovely and blooming now a days so us with Binnie..His Bulk up body and mustach suit him perfectly..Obviously both are inspired for each other.. A sign of a happy relationship between the two of  them which mean Binjin receive true love from each other ..There's a glow glowing with BINJIN..

Therefore ;

ICBM..

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, kpop-fans said:

It's just an edit, on Instagram it was denied, the original photo and the edit appeared

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, Halinakorea said:

As almost 7 mos past..yet bts of CLOY keep surfacing one after the other...is it because it won for best drama for the Soul Award?, or is it because our dear Hyun Bin just cameback to Korea from Jordan? or there will be a bigger event  one of these days? Ye Jin is so lovely and blooming now a days so us with Binnie..His Bulk up body and mustach suit him perfectly..Obviously both are inspired for each other.. A sign of a happy relationship between the two of  them which mean Binjin receive true love from each other ..There's a glow glowing with BINJIN..

Therefore ;

ICBM..

Same questions here. I wonder why all these bts resurface after 7 mths of post cloy ( I am not complaining since I loveeeeeee anything BinJin).. And since the staff /crew are feeding us with pics, we are hungry for more. Give us more pls :heart2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

Therefore ;

ICBM..

I think there is still an award ceremony called APAN. Yejin had received several awards there too in 2018 with her drama and film. However, APAN was not held in 2019, i am afraid that it wont be held this year too. 

• Insightful 4

Thank you @PrettyNoona for that breath of fresh and funny air while we wait (im)patiently for Binjin to emerge. It feels good knowing they are in the same space and time zone, breathing the same air. But also missing them badly. 

But I bet they are already feeling SO MUCH closer to each other, knowing they are only 5min away. Hope the 2nd test for HB will be negative (I am sure it will be) so that Binjin can be reunited soon!!

:ohboy2:

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 4