[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, kpop-fans said:

Hyun Bin dating Son Ye Jin on his birthday September 25th?

This September 25 is actor Hyun Bin’s 38th birthday and many fans are looking forward to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's reunion on this day.

Hang on there!! I usually don't trust lovekpop95 info, but I just clicked on this article anyway, and it says that HB's quarantine period is 10-days instead of 14-days and he will be out by 22 Sept?? Says it's a new rule? How true is this? Anyone can verify.

Here the full article which is a short one :

Hyun Bin dating Son Ye Jin on his birthday September 25th?

This September 25 is actor Hyun Bin’s 38th birthday, and many fans are looking forward to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s reunion on this day.

On September 12, Hyun Bin returned to Korea after about two months to go to Jordan to film. According to the medical instructions, Hyun Bin performed a Covid-19 test and quarantined himself in the prescribed time.

Due to the high time of self-isolation for non-infectious people, only 10 days compared to 14 days as the old rule, so until September 22, Hyun Bin will officially end self-isolation.

Accordingly, fans wish the Binjin – Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin couple will have the opportunity to reunite at Hyun Bin’s 38th birthday.

==========================

ADDED:

I've checked online and this is the latest info I can find - from ROK Embassy in Singapore website. It still says 14-days quarantine for Korean national returnees, so not sure why the lovekpop article said it's 10-days.

https://overseas.mofa.go.kr/sg-en/brd/m_2444/view.do?seq=761451

• Like 2
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

The 2nd installment of Smart commercial of Yejin is so lovely! I felt so giddy! I can't wait for their joint cf. I think it's a series. Next month will be 2nd for Binnie. The possibility of their joint smart cf will be shown next year i guess. 

Son Ye Jin's english accent is good! She had long lines in that commercial. I wish Binnie could do the same.

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

2 hours ago, Babycake82 said:

The 2nd installment of Smart commercial of Yejin is so lovely! I felt so giddy! I can't wait for their joint cf. I think it's a series. Next month will be 2nd for Binnie. The possibility of their joint smart cf will be shown next year i guess. 

Son Ye Jin's english accent is good! She had long lines in that commercial. I wish Binnie could do the same.

Lets hope that SMART  will give the Joint CF as a Christmas Present..

Will the best gift ever this year.. :heart:

:hooray:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

11 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@NonKoreanMango But OPPA hasn't answered the call, we don't know if it's the one or not - maybe they want to switch plans in the end :lol:

It seems it was oppa who made the calling..we dont know if eunnie answers the call..but definitely oppa refers to hyun bin, no more no less..the 2nd commercial series of oppa hyun bin migth be eunnie makes a callback. Like eunnie calling. Who's calling? Its eunnie jinnie        since its meant to be..DANG! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, CheckDM said:

What if Binnie doesn't do the same? I'm curious, what would you say then?

I think HB would also do a great job  (remember - he did a whole film in English as well). We've discussed this previously but the issue with the first Smart CF was timing. He was busy filming Bargaining and likely wasn't given enough time to prep in order to do more lines, whereas SYJ was able to request the storyboard a few weeks prior to the shoot. 

Love the latest Smart ad! Oppa calling means we can hopefully expect a joint CF next. And while the taglines (Meant to be / The One) are all obviously related to the phone plan and a play on their CLOY characters, sure seems like HB and SYJ don't mind the implication :happydance:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4

1 hour ago, CheckDM said:

What if Binnie doesn't do the same? I'm curious, what would you say then?

I didn't mean anything about my post. I just want to hear Binnie speak in english too in his smart cf if ever there's a joint cf. I'm a BinJin fan. What's wrong with you? If he doesn't do the same, no problem. No pun intended dear. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

I think HB would also do a great job

Thanks for appreciating and respecting his work

1 hour ago, Babycake82 said:

I didn't mean anything about my post. I just want to hear Binnie speak in english too in his smart cf if ever there's a joint cf. I'm a BinJin fan. What's wrong with you? If he doesn't do the same, no problem. No pun intended dear. 

Are you watching his previous smart CF? Are you hearing him speak English too in that CF? The difference is not much lines, if you "compare to", right? Because you try/want to compare him, right? Binnie said he had some difficulty in a few lines, so why he chooses to not do the voice over, if you real Binjin fan, you know this exactly, then why you want him to do the same thing, even though you know he's having a difficulty in doing that, for what? to put him down? Just appreciated him dear, if you can't talk good about him, better don't say anything about him

• Unamused 7

12 hours ago, Woobin Go said:

Antis are attacking yejin again.. poor people.. making new accounts on twitter just to bash her.. very cheap "rolling eyes" and also insulting yejin in her ig account using their bias picture.. they are everywhere! how pathetic... but whatever they say against her don't matter because they will never change the fact that yejin is a good woman and never involve in any scandal... She had a good reputation and a decent woman...

"A good woman can be a man's best investment"

Cheers to the antis whoever they are..its just fully sign of their deep insecurities to jin since ye jin is undeniebly rockIng the world via her talents, skills, very charming face and great characterestic. These  wholessome personalities of her   are  rare to find in a woman.. Her foundations as an actress and as an individual cannot be easily shaken even antis keep on throwing rocks against her. Actually, the more antis thrown stones to jinnie, the more jinnie becomes famous and Hyun Bin will loves her more.., since out of curiosity, people will search who jinnie is. I myself became curious about jin and upon knowing her, i became a great fan of her. i started to do comparisons and i can say, she's uncomparable. 

Hyun Bin on the other side for sure knows and awares who  ye jin is in the film industry. They know each other - their accomplishments and avhievements. I never believe that hyun bin will dump jinnie and rejump again to that sour previous relationship 11 years ago. . Many years have past,  many things happened ..Hyun Bin had a recent failed relationship, so as the other one..choices and types vary, feelings change and priorities. Hyun Bin's priority this time is his happiness..And his happiness are his career, family, and of course his wife Eun Jin Son Kim..

Hyun Bin's English is very good. It is not arguable and questionable. Case closed.

Looking forward to BinJins joint smart commercial. It will destroy smart internet hehe..Go smart giga life..

• Like 16
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 5

17 minutes ago, Halinakorea said:

I never believe that hyun bin will dump jinnie and rejump again to that previous relationship 11 years ago.

I agree!  knowing they are on the conservative side, I don’t believe he or his parents, would approve of a divorced woman.

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 6
  • Unamused 3

5 hours ago, CheckDM said:

Thanks for appreciating and respecting his work

Are you watching his previous smart CF? Are you hearing him speak English too in that CF? The difference is not much lines, if you "compare to", right? Because you try/want to compare him, right? Binnie said he had some difficulty in a few lines, so why he chooses to not do the voice over, if you real Binjin fan, you know this exactly, then why you want him to do the same thing, even though you know he's having a difficulty in doing that, for what? to put him down? Just appreciated him dear, if you can't talk good about him, better don't say anything about him

So funny how things turned so bad just because of what i said. I swear to God i didn't mean anything. It's you who took it against me. I didn't say anything bad against Binnie. And what are you saying i like to compare? I am new here. Created my account last june but decided to unlurk this month and post. I am shocked how you overreact to things and put words into my mouth. I love BinJin so much. Don't be a bully and paranoid. We are all equal here. Don't you want other fans/shippers to join in this forum? 

Seems it's you who is just a Binnie fan. I hope i'm wrong. Don't overreact! Chill!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

6 hours ago, Woobin Go said:

Antis are attacking yejin again.. poor people.. making new accounts on twitter just to bash her.. very cheap (rolling eyes) and also insulting yejin in her ig account using their bias picture.. they are everywhere! how pathetic... but whatever they say against her don't matter because they will never change the fact that yejin is a good woman and never involve in any scandal... She had a good reputation and a decent woman...

"A good woman can be a man's best investment"

They are bitter, if you are happy you don't hate. They can't handle the fact that he loves her and he is by her side right now. I'm quite awer of few here who critic shippers. Rest assured that HB and SYJ are an item. Let them bid themselves across the wall. He is surely hers and she is busy preparing her birthday present with his family as they celebrate the end of quarantine. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, Custo Barc said:

I agree!  knowing they are on the conservative side, I don’t believe he or his parents, would approve of a divorced woman.

Agree. Binnie has a good reputation and status in Korea. He won't do something that will tinted his image. Filipino fans of his past are the one pushing and insisting of that reconciliation. As if they know everything about koreans. They always connect like trees and animals. How funny is that? They can't even match solid and real receipts of BinJin.

I really hope Binnie is reading this and i heard from his fan he is lurking here. Binnie you are the only one who could put a stop to this. Stand with Ye-Jin and be proud. So the fans of your ex will leave Yejin alone. 

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1