[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

But I did not hear her say, "how do I know it's the one". I replayed several times, and it looks like she said, "how do I know is the one", which can mean a person or thing. 

I don’t think such a sentence construction would be correct - you need a pronoun - it,he,she.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

42 minutes ago, NonKoreanMango said:

Not to burst any bubbles, is SYJ saying “how do I know it’s the one” OR “how do I know he’s the one”? If it Is “it’s”, it refers to a thing, not a person. Which since it is a Smart commercial, would refer to the data plan/phone.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it is data plan, given she is promoting for SMART after all! But I am dying to find out who “oppa” is!!! Though I did realise that “yejinhand”’s profile pic in the commercial was her BTS as Seri, hence I Hope oppa is Hyun Bin oppa not Ri Jeong Hyeok oppa hehe... but regardless... so thankful for yet another glimpse of our queen 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

50 minutes ago, Pyongyangblackbean82 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if it is data plan, given she is promoting for SMART after all! But I am dying to find out who “oppa” is!!! Though I did realise that “yejinhand”’s profile pic in the commercial was her BTS as Seri, hence I Hope oppa is Hyun Bin oppa not Ri Jeong Hyeok oppa hehe... but regardless... so thankful for yet another glimpse of our queen 

Me too..I wanna know who the Oppa is..

Smart also teasing us big time.. :wut:

And Jinnie  also went along with it!!!.. 

The more reason to be happy... :wub:

:wow1:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1