[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

cloycheer.jpg

They cheer each other on 

:heart:

This is what Shin Min Ah recently said about Kim Woo Bin while promoting her movie ^_^

“Since we have the same career and we support each other, we say, 'Fighting!’ to each other." She added, “We’re cheering each other on

Yay for their friends :lol:

(yes I know it is a common statement.. It made me think of them lol)

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

51 minutes ago, eLizza said:

@Seriya apart from Lee Min Jung, another Cinderella 7 ,namely Song Yoona who is a veteran A lister is married to another A lister Sol Kyung Gu.

So I guess SYJ can take one -two tips from her besties who are married to famous SK actors .

Oh yeah, I forgot about Song Yunah! So YJ has 2 close friends who are married to celebs. I think she has likely learnt much from them already and knows the pros and cons of it. What's more, HB and herself have that same passion and belief in their dreams as actors, share the same values, and even understand each other without talking. Kindred spirit. Lifelong friends and partners. Those words always come out when I think of Binjin. Only hope the best for the both of them. :D 

• Like 14
  • Love 5

I can't wait for that day when Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin finally admits and confirm their relationship. So these antis and haters of Son Ye Jin can finally shut up and leave her alone. 

It's about time. Yejin is the one who get bashed and suffered because of the ridiculous and baseless rumor back in July. When she was not even involved in that rumor. Poor her. I hope everything is well with her. I get it why she doesn't update her Instagram eversince the rumor circulated and reached Sokor. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@eLizza  did you watch the TN interview?  You should as SYJ was in full form and witty!! She was quick and for me, her response was a joke/pulling his leg/witty - he said 90% because he regretted they were on screen and not face to face. See her “acting” - look at her face and body language - when she replied she even loved the monitor interaction. It was a quite a witty response! What I am trying to convey is - she told him to go first, so she see if she could come back with a funny/witty response.

same with the later interview where she asked if the score was out of a 1000 when he replied it was 100.

• Like 12
  • Love 4

I think to them this is a long term investment so they don't want to spoil what they have established . They are protecting their commitment to each other. They know that if they allow the public inside they will loose each other. I am proud of them for acting out well that part. Let's not forget on the last episode of cloy he said( you came into my life as a gift to SYJ ) . I bet you that line he added it and he meant it. If you go through most episodes of cloy and bts, even if it was just acting they were really close to each other and very respectful of each, the kind of husband wife interaction. Yes bickering was there sometimes but there was a lot of respect and consideration. I like bts in that episode where he came fast after SYJ was caught hiding, they were holding hands SYJ was hiding behind him and he asked them to cut that scene. Meaning they were caught just like that scene under the table holding hands. 

Both of them are lucky to have each other, they are so adorable. 

• Like 12
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2