[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hello Chinggus. Im so happy today that Media is very open with BINJIN crumbs. A true BINJIN shipper already knows whats for real. Another video to close the CLOY series analogy and fun facts. This video is with sing along lyrics you might want to groove along this weekend. A new chapter of BINJIN awaits on Aug 30. Enjoy and keep eye smiling so your dimples will show. 

:dorakiss:thanks to all the contributors of the videos i have made :dorashakes:

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Thank you @lovelyz for that sincere heartfelt post. Loved reading it and yes we are getting a whole cake these days not  just crumbs. My favorite part of your post was the statement  “HB needs to spend his birthday with his wife”. True, hopefully his shooting in Jordan will be wrapped up in time for him to return to S Korea and he gets to spend his birthday with his love. We are almost there shoppers.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

2 hours ago, eLizza said:

LMAO!! I m still waiting for the so called legal actions on shippers..This theory was actually fabricated by fraudsters that it was  meant for shippers only..when we all know the reason that it was due to another scandal in which HB was not at all involved..

PS: Even SK media can't separate their names..There was a video from JTBC news talking about the Marine's pictorial, YJ and HB being chosen for smart...etc.etc.

The funny part being they showed their selca having a heart sign which was taken from Yejinhand's account . They even included their Baeksang footage .

Lol!! Even their local media is well aware of them being in a relationship and don't give a damn about denials.. because they all know ...

Lol, who are the ones spreading fake news now eh...:facepalm:.....

Btw, im surprise that JTBC is being so obvious!! :gangnamstyle:....opps they better be ready to be "sued" for promoting or insuniating FALSE NEWS....

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

7 hours ago, kpop-fans said:

https://lovekpop95.com/2020/08/21/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-dating-but-why-are-they-afraid-of-going-public/

Well to me I didn't believe because of the public pressure, the couple can be break up... I believe If they are both really really in love, faithful & trust each other plus both must sacrifice for each other & irgnore all the bad news & rumor.. They will sure can be survive & live happily forever after... Since SYJ is always good for her frame for many year no scandal.. I believe they can handle & go through all... No matter what I will still love them... BinJin 

I agree with you. Only those relationships with a little foundation will result to break up when pressured by the public. BinJin's relationship is strong given that both of them are mature and have an adult-like love. The ship might have been already on the dock now, we are just waiting for the captain's signal. 

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

25 minutes ago, Blissedsher said:

Wonder if anyone can translate the interview? Seems something about something in the rain ? If so the special might be JHI?

Here is the video with Eng subs:

She is mentioning SITR because its being broadcasted currently on their local channel. 

Honestly don't know who the special guest(s) could be. Would be amazing if its HB (even a pre recorded clip since he is obviously busy filming overseas). 

If they want to tie in SITR and CLOY together it could be Jang So-yeon who plays one of the village ajummas (CLOY) and her bff (SITR). 

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

22 hours ago, NonKoreanMango said:

@RiRiGaGa

“she wanted to address the rumors that have been surrounding HB lately and wanted to set the record straight and wanted to defend HB's character as being a respectable, standup, well-loved and well-admired actor in the industry”

What rumors around HB is she referring to?

Probably the reunion/dating rumour re the EX-who-shall-not-be-named... :confused:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

I agree with you. Only those relationships with a little foundation will result to break up when pressured by the public. BinJin's relationship is strong given that both of them are mature and have an adult-like love. The ship might have been already on the dock now, we are just waiting for the captain's signal. 

Following this analogy, the Captain is busy shooting his film in Jordan. While he is away, the "wifey" is busy with CFs & a fan meeting for Japan.  Hence, the perception  of synchronicity in their activities.   Now if the Captain turns out to be the special guest for the Japan fan meeting ...  synchronicity, serendipity, destiny --- call it what you want,  ... they'll be together again! :hwaiting:

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1