[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

23 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

If evading BinJin’s privacy is what you call shipping then may be I’m in the wrong place. It’s a public forum but it doesn’t mean you can post anything. Also, don’t cry if there are posts in the media and then seeing another denial statement coming out. I’ve seen it happened before. 

Who violated whose privacy? If @Call Me By My Real Name did, then so did those who previously posted about Pavilions and Pelican Hill here on or weibo. 

@TotoroSY I did not call anyone nasty or shallow. I said LET US not be nasty or shallow. All of us. 

@graziea Agreed. I don’t think HB and SYJ are snowflakes. 

I’m all for respect and not going overboard, but I am not a hypocrite. I cannot fault those who posted photos or videos of Pavilions and at the same time celebrate And enjoy the fan photos of HB and SYJ in the grocery that started the whole #ingrocerywetrust movement. If there’s a violation of privacy, that should take the cake, no?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

23 hours ago, Kari said:

HB and Yoo Hae Jin did come up with "BinJin" LOL

When I saw that on Twitter a while back, my first thought was if HB and YJ really do have a joint fanmeeting (most likely in the Philippines first/only), fans should troll them and say they made a video of BinJin and then show a FMV of HB and Yoo Hae Jin

^ I even thought this should happen in their wedding. It'll be even funnier if YHJ is a guest. 

Watch them get all nervous and then burst into laughter when they see the video. the video should be well-made with lovey-dovey background music. LOL

@Kari

So Funny!!!!!

I would love for all the actors who have acted closely with both of them to give a speech on why they are so matching too! hehe

Like YHJ - original name creator

Directors of TN and CLOY

the 4 army buddies of RJH in CLOY heheh

Yoona!

Wont that be fun? haha

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Syj4ever said:

Wow this thread has been moving so fast I was present since page 1 of this thread and was posting comment every 1s in a while then...but that was sooo long ago ... then i just become a bystander lurking seeing so many ethusiatic BinJin shippers i was just happy to read ... today though seeing so many disputes on who to give credit to its left a bad taste on me ..its like when did "BinJin fandom become a competition?.. so stressful. Do we really need more stress in this time? .. As an objective lurker, as im not closed with anyone may it be here or on ig instagram binjin fandom,  I say lets be just be grateful to everyone we all have the same happiness here ..BINJIN .. none of us is more binjin than the next person, YES we put in and show different level of efforts ( maybe effort is not the right term coz as a fan doing things for our idols or celeb we admire is not an effort BUT instead a source of happiness,  am i right?!?!... I think everyone will agree on this) so lets use ..time and care..we give different level of time and care for BinJin cause we are different individuals ..for some because they dont have enough time, others maybe not be so outspoken,  others dont have the knock for writting and there are those who are opposite, very outspoken and articulate very artistic very witty and humorous ..BUT all the same we all love BinJin ..WE are one here so lets not argue so much and pick on each other ..I say it EVERY BINJIN or everyone here , in ig , in twitter, youtube, facebook, tiktok etc etc are amazing i love all of you so lets stay happy ..sending group hugs for everyone ... But im sure this petty arguments wl be forgotten and everyone will be hugging on the Big reveal by our couple ..or even on the next hint or crumbs....again Thank you to everyBinJin who keeps on feeding my BinJin heart it indeed so full and a happy heart .

#BinJinIsReal 

Agree.. let us be more understanding of each other and whenever "mistakes" happen from anyone of us shippers, let's acknowledge and make amends if needed, be graceful like our OTP and move forward happily.. keeping in mind that the BinJin fandom is ever growing across different platforms, across different demographics, countries, races. For lurkers like me, I first stumbled upon the BinJin romance on IG (like the visual proofs + beautiful images of our OTP), found this Soompi thread thru Google (like the in-depth discussions and analysis here + photo video links), and for faster updates, check on Twitter as well. Each has its own strength. Fans use each platform in their own way, but I see majority of BinJin shippers are overall respectful and love BinJin no less than thr others. I've seen in one of the posts here before, we may not agree with the languages used on Twitter or IG but I stillfeel reassured that fans are defending our OTP in those much public spaces.  In the digital space, information is really harder to control - the expose on the grocery they went to, who knows maybe in the future if our OTP goes back there again, they may simply opt to go to a different grocery, it has been exposed since 2019 anyway (or maybe not even try to hide if they've already confirmed their status). 

• Like 15
  • Love 1

As you all know I’m into books and last time so many of you really love my book recommendation he he. Thank you for such genuine interest from all of you. Today, I have another recommendation, just so we can all have a bit of fun together. :phew:

Spoiler

THE BOOK OF LIES

“I was present since page 1 of this thread and was posting comment every 1s in a while then...but that was sooo long ago ... then i just become a bystander lurking” —> 

46-C02-BA9-6-AEA-4-BC3-859-A-A7966-E2365

• Like 1
  • Unamused 3
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 10
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, MY15 said:

If anyone dares to write that she has been here since page 1, we could perhaps give her the benefit of doubt. It is an unnecessary lie. And the post itself was not objectionable.

There are many people who have lost their password and are unable to log in. Thus, they may have created a new account.

Who knows? Let's not jump to conclusions.

I for one who twice lost my password and created account thrice  with diffnt username je je je..i miss binjin to see them again in one frame..its the BAA where our OTP are together in one space ...hope the next would be in a ceremony or in smart we trust before that..happy Weekend everyone

• Like 9

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

My first post about this was mainly to give credit to the fans who first found out it was Pavilion instead of Ralph's. It was great that we now even have a video of the store and a virtual walk of the same path that Binjin probably took there. In the same way we thank and celebrate that, I also want to thank and celebrate AGAIN the fans here at Soompi for establishing this important info. 

I also want to clarify again that my main concern of the information going out to SocMedia is in relation to the resort (not the grocery name), as it's linked to YJ's IG post. Like I said before, YJ is more likely to see these posts about the resort in IG, rather than at Soompi. Who knows, she may laugh at fans' ingenuity and sleuthing skills, but she may also feel awkward/ embarrassed reading about it. I hope to avoid the latter. Similarly for media, there is a higher risk of media pick-up when the info goes viral in SocMedia. Some may disagree with me on this point, and that's OK. We can agree to disagree.

Precisely. We can all agree to disagree without calling people out unnecessarily. I enjoy many of your posts @TotoroSY, but I could not let this matter go. I think we all have to be fair to the person who was, in so many words, practically accused of stealing content without giving credit. 

Since we’re on the subject of giving credit where credit is due, I hope that in each and every single post here or on any platform showing the grocery pics, the original IG poster @misakichidayo is credited. I don’t think so, right? @callmebymyrealname credited her in her IG post. Cheers to her for that.

On what Yejin can or cannot see online, we will never really know, will we? We will never know how she will feel about things she actually sees either. No one is really an authority on Binjin’s relationship or feelings except Binjin themselves. 

Kudos to @cloyfan also for being so gracious about this whole thing. 

• Like 3
  • Unamused 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

All my dear friends in this binjin paradise.  I have been enjoying everyone posts, some so serious with deep thinking, some were so funny and made me laugh, but I cherish all.  I cannot hold a candle to each of you who has made an effort to dig for more receipts, crumbs and feed me with all the information while I am just sitting nicely in front of my computer.   It is like reading a romance novels and I love it. 

Let us enjoy this journey of love for I know years to come I will always remember this time, how we come from around the world to gather here and put our thinking and love to our OTP.  No need to waste the pages with argument between ourselves (I recall someone said it limited to 2000 pages only).  I hope before we reach that number we have heard the "M" word.

Now, please help our Kim Tae Pyung to become the most attractive asian celebs by giving your vote.  He is currently number 7 fighting there with some Korean singers and Chinese actors.

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept15-1245.html?option=38889

• Like 17
  • Love 1

@MY15 yes i lost my original name here which was i❤binjin  i think when this thread was shut down..anyway thanks for the benefit of the doubt ..appreciated... my current post i guess was taken as a poser...anyway i live by the rule live and let live ..or to each is his own so there.. we are all strangers here coming here for BinJin so it will be futile for me to press on the sincerity of my post. Anyway keep the ship sailing and stay safe. Byeee back to being a reader.

@PrettyNoona actually i saw that also again my name before is i❤binjin ( if i can recall it correctly) but before this thread im a syj fan so i think the name i have now  is the name of my soompi account attached to my facebook which what i used to sign in today and post my comment. I mean NO harm to anyone at all by that post. Anyway this is just to clarify my existence hehe if someone became overly sensitive by my post just ignore it. 

#BinJinIsReal 

• Like 18
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't really mind the 'new grocery discovery' post because we all know that before but I do have reservations in giving too much information (in public) about a private couple, obviously BinJin wanted a private relationship. We don't want people to talk about our private escapades like where it is exactly and what we did, do we? Even if we are celebrities. That's why I understand some people's concern here regarding BinJin's privacy. But again, the grocery thing is already a established truth.

On the other hand, I think they are just too excited to share the cookie to their fellow shippers, it's done in good deed. Let's not dwell too much on it and enjoy our cookies. 

• Like 16
  • Love 2