Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

On 8/13/2020 at 9:54 PM, White Pigeon said:

She is the type of actress who understands how inhabiting the character can fog an actors’ emotions and make them believe they are in love with their co-stars as the characters are in love.

I vaguely remember her saying somewhere also that she likes to travel after a project to clear her head (someone refresh my memory, am i misremembering?) and I thought, what a smart gal. She knows because of the work she does, feelings can get easily entangled, so it’s good for actors who have worked with each other in such close proximity for several months to take time off and away from each other, esp. if they’ve developed feelings for each other (and esp if it’s one sided, yikes!) so that they can figure out if whatever developed is the real thing or just a natural consequence of skinship, etc. (because humans are that way). 

So distance after the initial TN filming makes a lot of sense in terms of having a long term relationship, and by the looks of it, that’s what they ended up having.

Hoping this is not just wishful thinking on my part. :relaxed:

• Like 21
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Seri2020 said:

just noticed his hand in thie  5th pic :wub: 

lol very ‘close friend’ privilege:lol: There are few more in this photo shoot which show his exclusive ‘hand manner’.  His eyes and chin angles too which some ppl compared them with his early days vogue photo shoot with Tang Wei,

• Like 6
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, All smiles said:

Here's a question that has been on back of mind all this time. Anxious as we all are re Binjin's dating or marriage announcement, why is it that there is a tendency by Korean actors to keep their dating relationship private and secretive? In our Binjin case, local media, industry colleagues and fans have long been speculating in the affirmative. Is this hush behavior a way to avoid 'scandal' or reduce risk of losing their popularity? I would have thought if a couple openly reveals their relationship, it will prevent hurtful disinformation, allow them to behave freely in public, put other suitors to rest and of course make us loyal fans extremely happy. I just wonder .......

Same thinking too.. If they announce it earlier it might prevent the rumors of HB and his EX ....on the contrary

Just to give insight why indeed it takes them too long to admit here are my thoughts..

1.Probably both  HB and YJ already have prior engagement and announcing it will make  their work in complication. Such as their joint CF in smart if they did conferm it the joint cf may not be granted.(though we know it was offered to them just recently but still).The Cloy it self i believe they were already together during their drama. And many more..

2. They want to work together learning from each other experience and expertise so admitting ur relationship have very low chance of working together and in S.Korea it is not that welcome they  think it was scandal.

3.Maybe they already have timeline when it will be announce about their plan on marriage and strategies they will do after they announce it.. It is not easy on their part coz we know they are HB and YJ they are not just ordinary actors in S.Korea they have their own name that marks the SK entertainment ..so being together is not that easy specially their privacy .which both of them value that much. 

And HB and YJ obviously really wanted to work together not as a couple but as professional actors. Unfortunately their country is not that welcoming on that part. I think that HB and YJ  also knew the consequences of not having confirming it right away nevertheless i believe they trust each other in any and many ways they are mature individuals that were tested by time. So let just put our faith in them.

as RJH said fortunes and misfortunes are like twisted ropes so they come by turns ..everything will be fine soon. I think binjin shippers are like this we will never know when will our ship will really sail officially but we have our faith that HB and YJ will unlock that twisted ropes for us shippers will finally free from the receipt and officially cheer them and support them all the way.

PS-I myself also losing patience for their confirmation  coz its really obvious.  But we all know that BinJin shippers cannot be lied for too long LOL...

• Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/15/2020 at 5:14 PM, bin-jin said:

Binnie Bargaining updates.

hot dessert, cat, dog...still MISSING Binnie pic

Speaking of cat. I was rewatching some other CLOY moments again lol. I was looking at the 10 things RJH lists for the tomato plant.. 

sea

sunlight

azalea flower

dewdrop

rose

calico cat

fleecy cloud

breeze

first snow

piano

I couldn't get the calico cat part :lol: I found out that those cats are popular in ex. in Spain and France. Apparently there is a folklore that they can bring you good luck/lucky charm  Like I understood the other stuff even the cloud -hawaii :lol:

That was where I ended up when I was watching some of my favorite CLOY scenes again

:heart4:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Awesome 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I guess many of us are waiting for BinJin's marriage announcement after HB finishes filming. They have been together lots of time during the past 2 years and understand each other so well by communicating with their verbal languages.

I think BinJin will announce their marriage by the end of this year or never, considering both of them have no more waiting projects this year and both turn 39 in 2021. 

I guess more shippers will leave the ship if marriage announcement won't happens this year as I find it's difficult to find reasons for the delay.

How do you guys think, will you still an active shipper if no marriage announcement is announced in 2020.

1 more month until their 2 year annivesary 22/09.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, BinJin99 said:

I guess many of us are waiting for BinJin's marriage announcement after HB finishes filming. They have been together lots of time during the past 2 years and understand each other so well by communicating with their verbal languages.

I think BinJin will announce their marriage by the end of this year or never, considering both of them have no more waiting projects this year and both turn 39 in 2021.

They are actually 39 now (Binnie will be 39 in September) because Korean age they add a year :lol: Don't know which age matters more to them when they said married by 40 :P However, they always change that answer :lol: Plus neither of them expected so much international success and continuous buzz about the show even after 6 months it was done airing. It is still becoming quite popular :) 

In terms of their projects, it is because of the covid/pandemic. Plus Binnie only looks at scripts when he is done filming. So if he decides to take a new project, it will be when he has free time after Bargaining is done filming. That is why they both take CFs first because at least that is quick and faster revenue lol. 

Jinnie might be doing something later in the year? (don't know because it hasn't been confirmed yet lol) Plus Cross is still "in talks" but most likely she is doing it unless changes happen before then. A lot can happen before March :lol:

However, as most actors who are married, they also do manage to work at the same time too. Like there shouldn't be any changes in terms of their careers. It will just be what matters to them the most which is privacy. So if they are waiting to announce, it is more trying to find the right time because they know once they do, it will be more focus on their relationship than on their projects. Like one can hope by now the media stops asking couples about their relationships during press conferences etc.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 4

18 hours ago, blackbeannoodle said:

Not exactly. The Korean alphabet for foreign words with no direct translation relies on the closest sounds the word makes. 하이드 지킬, 나 is the korean title. 나  is the Korean way to refer to ones self.   "ha-i-deu ji-ki-l, na".

If they were referring to the characters alone then it might make sense but the characters aren't real so it would weird to give them titles like Hyde-ah.

Thank you for educating us in Korean. So, does na or ha mean the or something else. I didn't understand what they stand for.

• Like 2

I  am so happy to see HB & SYJ videos on The Swoon are  1st, 3rd, and 4th most watched on this YouTube channel. In the first position is their BTS at 9.1 million views. Their third position is the couch talk at 6.4 million views. The second position one used to be the first before, and despite being posted over a year ago, our couple's videos have overtaken it in a few months and it looks like soon the third position video will catch up to it. Then, in  the fourth position is the Swoon Worthy video (6.266,  over 30 thousand more views than the current 4th one  which posted 4 months earlier).  It takes a while for them to switch them, maybe by tomorrow.  I hope to see five of HB & SYJ's videos  be  in the top five most watched videos.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheSwoon/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

• Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 1

@CartPusherInLA kind of. But not too young. Am in my early 30s.. so technically they are my hyung oppa and eonnie. HAHAHA. but i like calling them Mum&Dad because they.re heading towards that direction! :shaq:

@ElectricHearts they were actually within each others' circles right?! Thy were enjoying the time of their lives but their other half was just around the corner! I really think within a small compartment in their hearts, they were admiring each other... Just didnt got d chance. :rubchin:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Rickroll'D 3

1 hour ago, gloriousCh33se said:

:lol: Somebody sent a CLOY finale 6 monthsary cake to MSTeam office

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD7utaMJrEE/?igshid=34r7gcb6thry

I wonder if they throw those cakes. I heard there was an incident years ago where a Korean celebrity was sent poisoned food by fans. His mother ate the food and became seriously ill. For this reason, I do not think they would chance eating cakes or any foods as well as drinks. I would not if I were them. I think fans are better off giving non food gifts to the stars they like.

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 11
  • Thanks 1