[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

The CEO for Smart Jane J. Babas posted SYJ's hand holding a bike helmet. They are about to post SYJ's  Smart commercial.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDNO9cxHEil/

I just realized this high-ranking Smart officer is being very clever with her post:

picture of hand = yejinhand = yejinson

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, loveintheair said:

Already watched the full video of that. Sadly it was just JDG teasing Binnie and flashing the light too much on him. It was dark. So everyone was using lights from their phones. So Binnie wanted to take the phone away from him after :P Also it was JDG's phone lol. It's here if you want to watch lol.

Plus Binnie don't have that kind of phone. We know he has that silver iphone for LA . 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

Good morning! 

confirmed. Jane Basas of Smart really is a shipper and she knows how to make our hearts flutter :fullofhearts: 

I’m pretty sure Guadalupe Bridge will be a sight to behold this August. I wouldn’t mind getting stuck in this area with Ye Jin and Bin’s billboards side by side 

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

23 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

We know he has that silver Iphone for LA

Yes, yes yes i have seen that ...... isn't that what is part now of #Couple Goals?  Couple phones .SYJ has it too!

:happyshakes:

In the end, what matters is our Goal to materialize that we have witnessed our well intended wishes to these beautiful couple who affected our lives in a beautiful encounter. I hope One day Soon ,we will meet together with them in one place and breathe the same air!

Look, an answered prayer since 2008....... Nothing is impossible with Faith and desperate praying.....RJH

:approves:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 3
  • Love 10

LOL for once Asahi Weekly doing their job and not recycling old articles...

SON YEJIN ranked #1 MOST POPULAR Korean Actress in Japan”

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000842534

25 minutes ago, Samsam said:

Good morning! 

confirmed. Jane Basas of Smart really is a shipper and she knows how to make our hearts flutter 

I’m pretty sure Guadalupe Bridge will be a sight to behold this August. I wouldn’t mind getting stuck in this area with Ye Jin and Bin’s billboards side by side p

Cant wait too see Yoon Seri joining Captain Ri domaining the Guadalupe Bridge!! Its not a mistake, its Our POWERFUL COUPLE!!

:piggydance:

• Like 14
  • Love 3

47 minutes ago, Samsam said:

I’m pretty sure Guadalupe Bridge will be a sight to behold this August. I wouldn’t mind getting stuck in this area with Ye Jin and Bin’s billboards side by side 

I am jealous of Philippines. They will soon see their visuals everywhere SIGH :) :heart4:

@TotoroSY that is funny :P I mean if Jinnie decides to join a clothing brand too. :lol: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

47 minutes ago, Samsam said:

Good morning! 

confirmed. Jane Basas of Smart really is a shipper and she knows how to make our hearts flutter :fullofhearts: 

Is this Edsa-Guadalupe southbound? They should put some of his billboards on the northbound too, for those on their way home from work! I used to hate all the clutter that is Edsa billboards, but if the billboards are Binjin, I would be gladly stuck in Edsa traffic all day, whether north or south bound. Lol!

:approves:

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 3

Being a 1st time shipper and 1st time watching a K drama series or movie, I am so thankful and happy to come across CLOY, Binjin and all of you. Reading your discoveries, insights and translations of Binjin news is the absolute highlight of my day. 

Troubling me sometimes is that I see the similarities between the reel of Cloy and Binjin's reality. Sometimes I even see the sadness of our beloved Ye Jin behind her smiles, her fear of being hurt and uncertainty to commit.  I hope my feelings are unfounded because I can't help but think that Bin-ssi is the very person to love and protect her. Does anyone share my sentiments? 

Difficult as it is , amidst their popularity and career opportunities, I really pray that they will put priority to achieve an all-rounded and total happiness in their personal and career lives, together as a couple. Not familiar with the Korean culture, I hope they can acknowledge their feelings publicly as I'm truly dying to hear of their official announcement. 

Through you, I await good news to come. My champagne is well chilled and ready to celebrate anytime. 

• Like 18
  • Love 4

Agreed. Basically in real life this is them when they are grilling meats :) So take the part from MITH episode 47 and put it with HB The Way when he is grilling meats lol except this is the after scene :) later in the evening hahaa. Honestly, I wonder if this is also why they added a grilling meats scene into CLOY :P In reality he just loves to feed people lol :D Guess that is why RJH also keeps putting meats into YSR bowl at dinner ;) They love to eat .. It is clear come TN filming period .. Now I am thinking of all the food related scenes in CLOY :lol: They were even nice to give us a coffee scene too :D And he has to be such a tease during filming by giving her a big piece of meat :lol: - since he does this in real life.. Sigh it didn't make it into her mouth :lol: So close..

:heart4:

• Like 7
  • Love 4