[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, binjinfighting said:

I wonder how’s the discussion on Weibo today. Chinese fans are always one step ahead of us. Anyone lurking on Weibo lately? Care to share any binjin candies from over there? :) 

From what i interpreted from weibo, Chinese couple shipping fans are keeping things low for Yj Ig liking spree as somehow it is not in the likes of hb or Yj non couple fans. Apparently Hb or Yj non couple Chinese fans are not in favour of couple shipping, thus this incident is intentionally covered up to prevent further clashes, but cp fans are well aware what happened last night. Other than that, everyone are jubilant about today's fresh dosage of photos and footages.

Additionally, there seems to be an abnormality in HB's Official weibo page where he posted two weibo posts consecutively for yesterday and today. His last update was in Feb about covid. Moreover, his comment on his post today is to wish everyone healthy, which was quite out of the blue. So some fans jokingly linked it to the heart attack yj caused from her liking spree. Although most likely this account was managed by vast staff, it seems to be a paced and coordinated act for the hype over these two days:) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Lurking7 said:

Hi! You’re probably referring to me. I think my post has been misunderstood. I am not casting doubts on BJ. I was actually trying to reinforce the idea that they are together as it seems YJ was using the same van. sorry for the confusion

no, i wasnt refering to you @Lurking7 :grin:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

K fans are worried about hackers, C fans thinks that silent is good news. They feel that maybe YJ is just trying to show her appreciation to cpf for the votes, and subtly hint that she’s not against such shipping. 

Guaranteed its not hacked coz yejs just made a comment to her bestfriend soongyoona's ig bday post. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, thegrocerygirl said:

you're right, i just checked their account too and her like is gone. What is going on!

I just checked Binjin’s grocery & this account ... nothing to worry about :)

Her like’s still there :)

• Like 4
  • Love 6

13 minutes ago, thegrocerygirl said:

you're right, i just checked their account too and her like is gone. What is going on!

I was gonna say that Vast probably DM’ed her but yeah all the likes are still there even for yejinsbin and binjinsgrocery. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, charray said:

In my post, I had only highlighted that  Koreans may have different taste and standards compared to international fans in drama, films, fashion and beauty and comments from korean netizens in Netizenbuzz showed scepticism about the Starmometer poll where Son Ye Jin had been voted The Most Beautiful Woman in the World.

Several of you had responded to point out that beauty is subjective. I totally agree and that was also the main point of my post. 

Others had commented that Netuzenbuzz is not a credible site. Fair taken. I had been going to this site to check out views of Koreans on dramas etc so I may have to reconsider looking for other sources.

When you said "Koreans may have different taste and standards" you are stereotyping based on a few negative comments from a not credible site that has a lot of haters and fan wars. You are referring to all Koreans and that is generalization. Stereotyping is ignorance and it is the reason why there's a lot of chaos in the world. It is completely contradictory to the "main point" of your post which is agreeing to beauty as being subjective.  A lot of other personalities won from Starmometer in the past and they were truly beautiful women in their own right, and majority of people find them the most beautiful at the time they won the title.  Also, CLOY reached 21% rating  (cable channel) nationwide in Korea so that's enough testimony that many Koreans like it. I think you are using the fallacy of composition to cover your real intention e.g. A few Koreans do not find this girl beautiful, therefore, the whole Korea should be thinking the same. Sorry, I am not trying to argue with you. I just thought it so unfair for YeJin and her fans to have negative comments about her highlighted in this thread. This thread is BINJIN fans haven, meaning Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. Thank you and I hope we all get along here because, I bet, that is what our idols BINJIN want to see.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

I love that the fan account SYJ follows yejinonly is still posting Baeksang photos of them. Hope she checks her instagram tonight. She will just keep getting updates of them :lol: Like she could have simply just liked from the account she follows but she didn't 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

39 minutes ago, cloyftw said:

guys, did she unlike some of the photos she liked earlier? i checked binjinsgrocery and yejinsbin just now and i dont see her like, but she still liked the one posted by oripoon

the likes are still there :) just checked it now

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

When you said "Koreans may have different taste and standards" you are stereotyping based on a few negative comments from a not credible site that has a lot of haters and fan wars. You are referring to all Koreans and that is generalization. Stereotyping is ignorance and it is the reason why there is a lot of chaos in the world. It is completely contradictory to the "main point" of your post which is agreeing to beauty as being subjective.  A lot of other personalities won from Starmometer in the past and they were truly beautiful women in their own right, and majority of people find them the most beautiful at the time they won the title.  Also, CLOY reached 21% rating  (cable channel) nationwide in Korea so that's enough testimony that many Koreans like it. I think you are using the fallacy of composition to cover your real intention e.g. A few Koreans do not find this girl beautiful, therefore, the whole Korea should be thinking the same. Sorry, I am not trying to argue with you. I just thought it so unfair for YeJin and her fans to have negative comments about her highlighted in this thread. This thread is BINJIN fans haven, meaning Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. Thank you and I hope we all get along here because, I bet, that is what our idols BINJIN want to see.

TRUTH! You responded it well..
ahhhh...The Couple are still the best at this moment...No one can mess it up..GO! GO! BinJin.
Korea Loves you both..
Sometimes "TRUTH" hurts ...He he he heeee

• Like 6
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

It’s the price these actors have to pay for doing what they love which is acting. They’ve both been in the entertainment business for 20 years so it’s clearly more than just the fame and money for them. Both Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are consummate professionals who have managed to successfully keep their private lives away from the public eyes. Even when Hyun Bin was in relationships, those were kept very quiet. SYJ is notorious for being private. She’s also quite forthright that she can end all these speculations with a single denial in an interview like she had done in the past with other actors including JHI. The one time she and HB managed to slip up though, someone took pictures of them doing what looked like something only couples would do. If you compare this ship with some others out there, an HB and SYJ ship is something that’s not just based on their chemistry on-screen or on fans projecting their own fantasies on two actors but on HB and SYJ’s interactions in real-life. And I don’t mean real-life like during promotions but on their own personal time like a trip to the US for SYJ’s birthday.

But why are you on a Binjin shipping forum though?

Because you post pictures and videos. Didn't I say I like them a lot? :) And because I like them, I want the best for them, and all that pressure is far from the best....

• Confused 1