[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, myhappypill said:

But his subconsciousness is definitely still focused on YJ, which explains his quick non-verbal responses/ acknowledgements of her. It's almost like YJ is part of HB's instincts and reflexes. He doesn't have to make an effort to pay attention to her, it just happens. 

Awesome observations! I'm amazed at how fast HB could catch SYJ hidden signals from every angle.

BinJin may have sixth senses as soulmates. 

They already started using their eyes power for coded communications since CLOY presscon. 

Based on the today released videos about BinJin at Baeksang events, HB are YJ dynamic/ interactions are still pretty much the same as before.

• Like 18
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Has anyone seen this JTBC article where they mention how HB and SYJ lead the Hallyu drama here I won't quote it because it compares them to the other couple mentioned lol. It goes to show that CLOY didn't have to win big at Baeksang because of all the international success they both have and the show

Yap! i had qoute the important part at the page 843

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/7/2020 at 5:56 PM, ElectricHearts said:

That day I decided to google four leaf clover and then I was looking at pictures and comparing. I was so confused lol. I mean they are similar but I really don't think he found a four leaf clover but I like how he believes he did lol. I even looked to see if it was possible to find a four leaf clover in Switzerland lol. Regardless, this can be linked to SYJ's Be With You which he probably saw as it came out before SITR 

@electrichearts lol! I want to think this is a 4-leaf clover, I do see some that look exactly like HBs however I am not confident about it :D.Oh how I love that BinJin brings out the best and similarities of our investigative and imaginative minds. I was also researching this but moreso because I have seen rumors about this clover matching someone else. Now I can say based upon my research, I would like to debunk that rumor because what was posted on this other persons is actually a 3-leaf shamrock. Clovers can be shamrocks, but shamrocks cannot be clovers! 

more evidence for our BinJin: he stuck this clover under a clear film, similar to SYJs 4-leaf, makes me want to believe he watched Be With You. maybe our HB knew he struck “gold” and got “lucky” when SYJ stepped into his life. :P

Edited by SunsetHobby
  • Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

Omg someone actually called her agency? Can people chill out? :unsure:

On Weibo we deleted the post about the likes but there is people that is uploading again rn. I will try to take it down. Yes, from what I ask, they do called her agency. :((((((((

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

Yap! i had qoute the important part at the page 843

I think I missed it :lol: during my "sleep time" ;)

If we can try to not take anymore screenshots of the likes that would be great, I just don't want news about them. The one article (not popular site) already made me uneasy and to know that her agency may have gotten calls about the likes. 

@SunsetHobby things we now look up because of them :lol: I know there were some pics that looked like it and then others that didn't. I even looked up the description how to tell them apart and I still couldn't confidently say that it was a 4 leaf clover lol. Plus the person in the video also said that it wasn't LOL

• Like 5
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

guess what our worldwide internet breaking Mom and Dad feeling when seeing us like this.. :cry:

IKR?

What if mom and dad are checking on their kids and found them arguing because some of them still looking for candies when mom already gave them. Then, mom became so angry because they asked for more candies, and because of that, mom decided not to give candies to her kids anymore. Because some of them are too demanding. That's so terrifying, right? 

So, let's just be grateful for the 'candies' we had today. :sweatingbullets:

#InYeJinHandWeTrust

I saw this hashtag on twitter and found it cute. haha

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Insightful 3

42 minutes ago, swclw said:

#InYeJinHandWeTrust

I saw this hashtag on twitter and found it cute. haha

This why Mom always comes first after Dad.. 

She know our heart so well

while Dad always secure and lead us to spontanious candies among his sweets sneaky gaze.. :wub:

Love you 3000 Mom and Dad :kiss_wink:

Mom is so cuutee.. :love:

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1

It feels like this frenetic addiction to BinJin is causing out of control fan behaviors in all their social media threads and not just here, based on what you all are saying. I hope mom and dad understand that some of this obsessing and intrusiveness (like calling MSTeam) will slow down eventually. I hope. You can love someone so much that you hurt them, even though you don't mean to. I wish all of their fans understood this instead of just most of their fans.

• Like 12

12 hours ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

Through-out the history of mankind, famous love stories [...]

As with anyone here and throughout the world, am still awaiting with feverish enthusiasm on the  sweet, sweet love story still being written by SK actors Hyun Bin (aka KTP) and Miss Son Ye Jin (aka SEJ) on their own sweet time.  

And with that kind of love, I'm willing to wait for 40 more years just to see the outcome!  

Happy Shipping!

PS : Please add other great love stories esp those from your own country that you think should also be mentioned here.  

Welcome on board to these special guests! :lol:

I wish BinJin...

to raise a beautiful family together like the ideal Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe,

to make each other laugh forever like the surreal Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn,

to let go of any prejudice towards their circumstances and burn any residual pride due to fear of being hurt, like the so real Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy,

to continue living their unique yet as-old-as-the-world BinJin LOVE... supported by their many families (one is here! :wub:)

• Like 3
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, PiP said:

I wish BinJin...

to raise a beautiful family together like the ideal Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe,

to make each other laugh forever like the surreal Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn,

to let go of any prejudice towards their circumstances and burn any residual pride due to fear of being hurt, like the so real Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy,

Oh wow you’re speaking my language here. This too is my wish for them. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 4
  • Love 8

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

SB part

Even when my heart moves, I just walk around the road. Here I am again in front of you

HB part 

I was afraid of my heart.

White snow comes down.

So I'm still. I'm here and I'll be there

Leaning on a warm shoulder 

Their part:

I feel you again like this

I'm still and I'm here 

I'll hold you like this 

Even if we push each other out 

That's because it is carved deeper

Pictures:

Here and there

Even in another sky

Remember your heart

and I'm still I'm here

** lyrics from YT

Do you guys think that the person who uploaded/made this video to prove that they are ok and HB isn't cold/awkward? Like base on the stuff they put in each of the lyric. I bolded the parts. Plus they have all the footages and were at the award show. So they saw everything with their own eyes. Maybe the agreement was. Don't post these footages but as long as they post stuff that show we are ok and  can debunk those silly rumors about them being awkward/distant/cold, then that is fine. The new content basically proves that they were avoiding the cameras.

Otherwise, I have no idea why they made it like a fan video. If you look at other recent stuff they upload on their YouTube page, it is raw footages from the events. They don't make content like this lol

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@ElectricHearts maybe once they saw the reaction to their first video they realized they should beef up their BinJin content. Same with Publicity Asia. Once shippers start flocking to their content, they want to keep people coming  back for more. HB and SYJ were very aware of the cameras so I doubt there is anything in the footage that would be scandalous lol 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 6