[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

34 minutes ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

Binjin diary back it, but this one is sweet

Binjindiary and binjinsgrocery are just amazing! They are the master of fake subs and hats off to them! i just love every fake subs they post, i’m imagining they are like real life conversations of BinJin couple when they are in private, Just like in CLOY, when they are in private but when they are in public, also just like CLOY where they can’t be lovey dovey, again art imitating life.

Like the others, I was disappointed and saddened of how Baeksang did not recognize enough CLOY team especially our OTP for their superb acting category. It was so hard for me to sleep and non stop lurking here and in social media. But again since it’s beyond our control, we just need to respect it and perhaps there are technicalities like others said either political or whatsoever.

My point is, BinJin given me so much happiness in my life, they don’t even have to do anything and just thinking about them makes me inspired! it was a roller coaster of feelings that only this ajhumma feels long time ago and now I feel alive more than ever! Baeksang attendance yesterday was just another icing on the cake that solidify my beliefs and faith in them. Just want to see them together and check if all are good with them and smooth sailing and definitely it still is... So again I will wait for the day of the wedding announcement and also the Smart couple CF which I’m so excited about!

Honestly, all these expectations we had, since I joined this ship back in Feb, there was so much more happened throughout and that’s why it has now reached 793 pages as of my writing. This ship is envied by many as the receipts are ridiculously good and believable.

Hooray for us shippers and shoppers! Cheer-up as another couple event should come up soon, either personal or career. BinJin, I tell you, are unstoppable!

:heart: #couplegoals #ingrocerywetrust

• Like 7
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

OMG, guys. Seoul international drama awards 2020 is coming this September.

Hopefully there's no more social distancing rules take place at the time, so we get to see them whispered to each other ear's closely instead of an exam hall "no-cheating" kinda distance. 

Finger crossed, they are nominated. I TRUST them for the name of the award since it has the word 'international' in it lol. I really hope they take international recognition into an account more than BAA yesterday.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

Remember our mic wires bodyguard? :D

I also feel like Bin walk very slowly to make sure Jin walk safely in front of her.

They way he maintain his pace to walk closely behind her.

It is the same with Jin, she also understand that Bin let her walk first but she still keep her pace so they still walk closely together.

Or maybe is it only my delulu mind?! :lol::heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

Repeat of PIFAN we said. :blush: Sigh.

They never aged. 2014 vs 2020. :wub::wub::wub:

Even a non-shipper is wishing that they be together. What does that tell you? You faint hearted BINJIN shipper?

Get your acts together! ;)

To my personal experience with my spouse (we have been together for 19 years now), to have someone looking at you the same after 6 years, is precious, not every couple can do that! :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 6

Hello BINJIN Shippers Annyeounghaseyo ! Just to put a smile on your faces... HB had to go back and grab YJ blazer, so YJ had to walk ahead of HB ( joke but wish it was true) Seoul Intl Awards for Sep 8-13 is updated, wish #CLOY would be part of the nomination. http://www.seouldrama.org/EN/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx

BINJIN FOR LIFE a dose of vitaBIN for enerJIN 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, SM Lee said:

Hello BINJIN Shippers Annyeounghaseyo ! Just to put a smile on your faces... HB had to go back and grab YJ blazer, so YJ had to walk ahead of HB ( joke but wish it was true) Seoul Intl Awards for Sep 8-13 is updated, wish #CLOY would be part of the nomination. http://www.seouldrama.org/EN/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx

BINJIN FOR LIFE a dose of vitaBIN for enerJIN 

Thanks for that! So Cloy is one of the entries? Cool 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Siti Masithah said:

To my personal experience with my spouse (we have been together for 19 years now), to have someone looking at you the same after 6 years, is precious, not every couple can do that! :heart:

:) They are just adorable. From TN days to Swoon interviews, to CLoY then last night. Too many candies. If not for the disappointing loss of our drama, I could have died of diabetes already. :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

15 hours ago, BinJin2020 said:

Any chance they could be a gift? :relaxed:

I dont think so!

In These events just like the oscars awards, jewelry companies and designers are giving some pieces of their collection to celebrities to wear them, and after the event  those pieces are returned. 

In this way the celebrities wear the latest collection high fashion clothes and at the same time the designers advertise their collection. 

They are too expensive let them keep it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1