[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Yet another article about CLOY from the Washington Post! There was another one posted a couple of days ago that someone linked a few pages back about how CLOY was still one of the most popular shows available on streaming sites around the world and now, the site goes into a more comprehensive review of the show. It’s pretty much talks about the same stuff we see in all the other articles about CLOY but this is a major western news site and the fact that they’re even talking about it speaks volumes about CLOY’s popularity, relevancy and international appeal. So, so, so happy for the cast and crew!!! :wub:

There’s also another article from a Malaysian website (I don’t believe anyone has linked this yet) but it’s from a non-regular Kdrama watcher and a super sweet read. I think it’s pretty much an understatement to say that CLOY has not only brought in tons of new fans but also brought back old fans who’d abandoned watching kdramas for years since they didn’t like any. As I said before: CLOY is a masterpiece, PERIOD!

Also, it’s truly crazy how everyone around the world is talking about CLOY but Binjin themselves won’t acknowledge it with post-drama interviews :tears: I sincerely hope there’s a good reason why because they were not shy at all during their pre-drama interviews despite all the rumours (see: any of their Swoon stuff) so even despite all the COVID nonsense, they still should have done at least ONE interview. Individually or together. Have mercy on us, guys!

• Like 7
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, nightskye said:

Yet another article about CLOY from the Washington Post! There was another one posted a couple of days ago that someone linked a few pages back about how CLOY was still one of the most popular shows available on streaming sites in the world and now, the site goes into a more comprehensive review of the show. It’s pretty much talks about the same stuff we see in all the other articles about CLOY but this is a major western news site and the fact that they’re even talking about it speaks volumes about CLOY’s popularity, relevancy and international appeal. So, so, so happy for the cast and crew!!! :wub:

Thank you so much for sharing. I love how the first article interviewed NK defectors and the NK girl who risked her life to be with the SK solider including buying a dead person's identity. It just made me feel like CLOY's plot can be plausible because similar situation has happened to the NK girl and at the end she got married to the SK soldier so happy for them! 

Spoiler

Their online friendship turned into love, and then into a risky gamble to buy a dead person’s identity to obtain a Chinese passport. Kang used it to travel to South Korea to be with the soldier. They eventually got married.

“I had to take terrifying risks at each stage of my journey to South Korea to meet him. It was love that got me through the impossible borders,” she said. “People dismiss ‘Crash Landing on You’ as an unrealistic drama. But I was totally feeling [the North Korean army captain character] when he lied to his family and forged a Chinese passport to save his South Korean lover. Would a North Korean man do something as crazy as that just for love? Well, Iook what I did.”

CLOY is really a masterpiece and it's the first of its kind, depicting NK life that we would never know until now.  I'm so glad Binjin picked this drama and they both did a wonderful job in portraying their characters and also all the supporting characters did a wonderful job too..I miss CLOY and Binjin so much..... but no news is good news for them so they can enjoy their quiet and private time.

• Like 4
  • Love 12

10 hours ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

my theory on BinJin not having interviews or more appearances after CLOY is because they know what everyone wants to know: "are they in-love/together/engaged?"

..or its because all of the confirmation has already spoil by NIS agent who analyzed it even with reference from a professor? :rolleyes:

"CLEAR AS  A DAY" :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

..or its because all of the confirmation has already spoil by NIS agent who analyzed it even with reference from a professor? :rolleyes:

"CLEAR AS  A DAY" :wub:

Yeah they made "mirroring" as an example and we all know they are like that in real life (since TN days)

Though I'd like to see them doing interviews after the show, I guess it's for the better that they remain silent. I'm feeling positive about them, and will continue praying about them being together irl hahaha

Good morning :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

morning.... 

leaving a snippets of my fanfic here. Something that you can read on because there is no news from them 

Spoiler

March, 2020.

Hyun Bin is looking at his sleeping girlfriend next to him with a smile. She looks so peaceful and he loves to see her bare face the most. To him, she is the prettiest when she is in her own skin without any make up on. He kisses her forehead gently and continue staring at her. He feels like he is the luckiest man in this world to be her lover. She makes him feels complete and he even think of having a future with her. He is trying to figure out the exact moment he fell in love with her. Was it the time when they did a reshoot for The Negotiation in 2018? Was it after he broke up with his then girlfriend? Or was it actually even before that? When they were filming the film together? He tried to figure it out but maybe the saying is true, when you meet your true love, you can't really pin point the exact moment you fell in love because your heart had recognize her before you know it. People did said she is his rebound but he does not think so. On the contrary, he thinks she is destined for him. 

If you want to read more, feel free to DM me. :kiss_wink::kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

• Like 4

Hello my fellow shippers/shoppers!

It's been quite some time since I last posted in this thread even though I am still following it everyday. Just want to let any fellow Singaporean fans know that The Negotiation is showing on tvN at 12.45pm if you have cable TV at home. 

Happy Sunday everyone!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1