[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 2/17/2020 at 4:58 PM, lovethyhand said:

I knew there was a reason my spidey senses peaked when I was watching the final epilogue for CLOY.

Ms. Son Yejin-shiii is very much a budding florist  (pun intended :yum:) as seen on her Master in the House guesting.

SYJ: Yes. I love flowers. :blush:

Real meets reel. AND THIS TIME WITH RJH / HB offering her some and they immerse all of us in their pink bubble *faints* ACKKKKK I cannot with the feels right now. HALP.:joy:

I rewatched her episodes of Master in the House because of this!!! And in the beginning (when they entered her house), there were scented candles and flowers. And she mentioned how much she liked coffee and was making it for them too. 

And as for HB, he got his little beer scene (ep. 12- before the intimate soju talk) and we all know how much he likes drinking a lil beer (Swoon vid).

Kudos to writer-nim for her work! When art imitates life, indeed :joy:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

23 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

I think as early of 2017 they already considering about their relationship that it won't work out anymore due to time constraints (& jealousy is out of the picture) . And by april they still manage to go out in between of their busy scheds maybe as to clarify to talk heart to heart before they could embark to their own super hectic schedules. And i think this time they already broke up bcoz after this mth HB had to focus on his preparation forTN movie. And he wanted Ksr too to free her and not to tied up as to wait for him and that she could focus more on her own works schedules too. 

December2017: confirmation news of breaking up. They drag up for long to this mth who knows cmmight either one still considering to understand and give chance if it still can save. Unfortunately both decided its better to end...and more concrete reasons for that is within themselves only. 

May 2017:  TN script given to him as he consider. 

June2017: presscon TNmovie. And i think based on the TN director they have to meet up a couple of times just to discuss about their character and the setting of their movie as they used for the first time a binary set ups camera in one location.....then the staring of the filming until august 2017. 

However their few meet ups before filming start, maybe they slowly get to know each other then. Given with their same age they can easily click even without too much talking. So they became normal friends. 

HB's free time is somewhere in 2018 as he took some vacation for 2-3mths as he has to prepare himself for the new genre drama MOTA. And in that month of may was his first overseas shooting i guess. We know that HB when given a project he has a 100% focus, so my guess--he is not in touch with Sonyejin at all. 

(Yejin was busy with "TN filming" (June- early Aug 2017), "BWY Filming" (Aug-Nov 2017). The she went on vacation base on her IG post. So she was busy, too. 

On the other hand, end of 2017 its the only free time of SYj and then she took a short vacation to refreshed for herself. She will be busy indeed as she is embarking too for a new drama for that following year. And that year 2018  mid of january was the script reading of SITR....then preparation take place...then shooting kick off as on and off coz by early March of 2018 its a start of her BWY movie presscon Promotion and SITR press con... And by April & May she continue again the remaining scenes of that drama... 

So june to july its her free ample time without any drama or movie promotional yet she still busy for her mags/commercial pictorial.... And for hb's schedule he still filming MoTa too. 

So i don't think so syj and hb have met up this time... but but we all know based on hb's mouth he did say he enjoy watching syj's pretty noona's drama so meaning he did watch it when not in work. 

Year later:

August 2018 its the time these two has to see face to face again promoting their finished product TN movie. Seeing them for the first time together on stage their unexpected chemistry just exceedingly explode. Its magical:star:Its just amazing that both are free, single and available. And the rest of their timetable is recorded now in history:D... Its their genuine sincere close friends love that brought their destiny into one that fans or even viewers just by watching them couldn't agree more but hopeful that these two someday God willing will get married:heart:

(Therefore its not a third party.)

I heard they filmed some scene again in march or april 2018 for negotiation because one of the actors replaced 

• Insightful 2

My thoughts on their love affair, I think third party is out of the question.If HB was really serious with KSR , I guess he would make ways to win her back amidst their falling apart due to busy schedules.But right now with syj ..we all know how he had definitely managed his time just for her like going out for golf and catching a plane to LA after MotA and meeting her parents.

• Like 14

RIP Replay button. I can't help but replaying the good scenes of the BinJin couple in NETFLIX :joy: I hope they will do another project together. A feel good MOVIE maybe. One which will showcase their COMEDIC skills and one in which they will play a couple and tackles everyday conflict of being married with kids. I would loved that.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Nourhan Ashraf said:

Tôi nghe nói họ quay một số cảnh một lần nữa vào tháng ba hoặc tháng tư 2018 để đàm phán, vì một trong những diễn viên thay thế

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTE4NTcxMTEwNDg5NzUxNToxMjE1OTU0ODI4NTM5Nzk5
April 2018: 
The situation is that the "Negotiation" crew had no choice but to rush to find people, replacing Choi Il Hwa's villain after the harassment scandal and was condemned recently.

The entire scene of Choi Il Hwa will be cut and filmed, and the main cast will also have to participate despite the busy schedule. The film will definitely postpone the release date.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

I see this is still a burning question and we will never get the answer from HB :D:D

I foresee that if at all they will admit it one day, the answer would be “We’ve been close friends for a while and all these came.... after we wrapped the drama”. Always “after”. ;);) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Me: 2 weeks post CLOY trying to move on...:heartbreak:

SWOON: Here's the Eng Sub of BTS ep 9-16:tounge_wink:

Also Me: forget moving on:joy: what is moving on anyway...

Not many new behind the scenes actually

But we appreciate any little thing about our Binjin!

We really cannot move on! :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mjydg94 said:

Hyunbin just donated 200 Million won to help with Coronavirus prevention :bawling:

If we add Yejin's donation, then our BinJin couple donated a total of 300 Million won :heart:

I tried looking for news article re. HB’s donation - anyone has a link on that?

Covid-19 is a major issue right now (I’ve been following the news closely on this). It’s heartwarming to hear their donations on this (among many other people in the showbiz).

Anyway, can’t help but saying this.... Uri couple, jjang! :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, flailingfangirl said:

I tried looking for news article re. HB’s donation - anyone has a link on that?

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020030311453277294

-

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/hyun-bin-secretly-donated-200-million-won-coronavirus/

Hyun Bin Revealed To Have Secretly Donated 200 Million Won To Coronavirus Without Anyone Knowing

He was one of the first to donate.

Actor Hyun Bin was belated reported to have donated 200 million won to the fight against the coronavirus and COVID-19. He had actually donated a week about to the non-profit organization, Community Chest of Korea, but no one had known about it because he had done it in secret.

He donated 200 million won (~$170,000 USD) but didn’t even tell his agency about it. He had reportedly asked the organization to keep quiet about his donation as well.

Hyun Bin had released a letter through his company’s Instagram, wishing his best for those affected by the virus. Reports claimed he had secretly donated soon after releasing the letter.

“You might be spending day after day anxious and worrying over the Coronavirus disease 2019 which is occurring all over the world and throughout Asia including China and Japan as well as Korea. I’d like to ask after your health at least by writing to express my worry over whether the place you are at is safe.

Just as we’ve always overcome difficulties by cheering each other on despite difficult times, I hope the Coronavirus disease 2019 passes by as soon as possible.

I also appreciate those working tirelessly day and night to eradicate the virus, and I will cheer them on until the end. Furthermore, I sincerely wish the quick recovery of those suffering from its infection.

Again, I hope all those reading this are able to maintain their safety and health from the virus and I will pray this incident safely passes by.

February 21, 2020
HYUNBIN”

— Hyun Bin

Many are praising Hyun Bin for his humility while making a generous contribution. They complimented how he did not try to use his donation as a PR tactic but solely for the fight against the deadly pandemic.

Hyun Bin is well known to be a generous philanthropist as he’s been listed into the “Honor Society” of people who continually donate to causes in need.

2-CB410-D5-A704-4-AC3-BE72-8-BDC5-B16932

Source: Star News

• Like 10
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mir said:

Suddenly i thought of a super popular team love pair from Philipphines known as DongYan. Somehow BinJin are similar with them in terms of chemistry. 

How I wish BinJin could be like them, married with 2 beautiful kids, still exist in Entertainment Industry, stay married and happy together.

• Like 5