[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Last day of the year 2020.

Again, same day updates from Manyo Japan for Son Ye Jin and Vast with Hyun Bin, just 1.5 hours apart. 

I am more looking forward all day today for this same update than the fireworks tonight. 

Hay!!! Thank you BinJin for making me smile and happy on this last day of this year. 

:heart: BinJin forever :heart:

Happy New Year BinJin shippers. May you all be healthier, happier and more successful in your career, studies, personal lives in the year 2021. 

God bless you all.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Thank you CLOY, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin for giving us the happiness while we were on lockdown during this pandemic. Watching CLOY has transported us to your world of sacrificial and unconditional love, friendship, hope, perseverance and being reminded to pray earnestly. CLOY made us feel young again, gave us a roller coaster of emotions of love, sadness, happiness, made us laugh and cry - tears of joy and longing. The  OST is amazing, I’ve been listening to it for months and cried when I first heard it on my playlist (my husband was surprised and asked why I was crying). I watched CLOY 9 times already and plan to watch it again. I am so grateful as CLOY kept me sane. I am grateful and in my own little way, will be praying for SYJ and HB and the director and writer to have a good healthy life for giving us this wonderful masterpiece. I am praying desperately for BinJin to have love and happiness in each other and together. Please pretty please... :winkx:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Happy New Year! Happy 2021 everyone! :wow1:.. It's officially 2021 here.. Amidst everything that happened in 2020, I am glad to have virtually know you guys here and be part of this binjin fandom!!! :what!:

May 2021 keep us stronger and let us continue to support hb and syj both as individuals and as couples!!! :ok:

Happy new year again!!! :daydream:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Jinnie is online today on IG. She follow an account and when I about to scroll the photos on that account tsaraaaan I saw the photo of Binnie that posted 3days ago and some other artist and news about SoKor. Even if Jinnie hasn't update her IG last Dec.24 and this new years eve atleast I know she's still good and still alive. And I will support and ship BinJin or both individual even if year 2020 will end. Still BinJin Thread forever! And I still believe #ingrocerywetrust and #inglofwetrust #insmartwetrust #ICBM #BinJinMarried (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Happy NewYear Binjin Shoppers! Can't believe it is already another year. What a year we had before, but amidst the uncertainties and worries, I am so glad that CLOY, Binjin and this forum gave so much joy, laughter, excitement and friendship to help everyone tide over the toughest of times.

May your new year ahead be filled with hope, love, joy and good health! And of course, wishing the very best to our beloved couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, our dear Binjin. May they have their hearts desires and always be happy and blessed! 

Happy New Year everyone!

:dontwanna:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

Happy New Year, Shippers! 

It is an absolute pleasure for me to be sharing my love and affection for our OTP with you all here for last entire year ( started lurking in Jan and finally started contributing in May 2020). 

Checking this forum after work each day has become staple and I am hoping to continue doing same even in 2021. 

So wishing all my fellow shippers good health and prosperity in 2021 and rooting with all my heart and soul for Hyun Bin

(Kim Tae Pyung) and Son Ye Jin (Son Eon Jin)'s marriage. 

Hopefully, our OTP will announce soon. 

Fingers crossed! 

Love from India :heart:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1