[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Congrats Mom and Dad!!! 

Happy New Year and Happy 2021 BinJin Shippers! (Wink Wink Wink) 

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2122187#_enliple

For the first time in YeJin's 20yrs. in her career only Hyun Bin is the one he had a real relationship and announced it in public. (Wink Wink Wink)

So my Korean friend is correct on what I posted here before about Golf thingy. (Wink Wink Wink) 

Face palm to those "XYZ Wood" or "XYZ Kahoy" fans. Move on BinJin haters it's clear that they are dating. And it's clear that YeJin is the Real Queen for King Hyun Bin. (Wink Wink Wink) 

BinJin Shippers were not delulu anyway our OTP is so Real. #InBinJinWeTrust (Wink Wink Wink) 

Thank you Dispatch! Thank you TN and CLOY that our Mom and Dad are deeply inlove! Out of 5 wish hope and prayer thus is one of my answered prayer throughout the year. 1 down over 5 and 4 more to go. (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 9

6 minutes ago, KimDdalgi said:

Congrats Mom and Dad!!! 

Happy New Year and Happy 2021 BinJin Shipper! (Wink Wink Wink) 

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2122187#_enliple

For the first time in YeJin's 20yrs. in her career only Hyun Bin is the one he had a real relationship. (Wink Wink Wink) 

THIS FACT. This just makes me cry tears of joy for them !

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

Omg !  I literally let out a scream !!!! I can’t believe this! Guys we knew it! This is the literally the best news to start of 2021! I’m actually shaking writing this like I’m going to cry real tears. I’ve never doubted them! I’m so happy for them!!!!!!

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

1 minute ago, QueenieBee said:

@jamy47I think the 8 month timeline was agreed upon in advance so it appears they started dating after CLOY. We know better but if that's the story they want to go with its fine by me :wub:

And what exactly is going on in those pics? I just see HB in a car with SYJ outside. The grocery pics were more scandalous than this :lol:

Some people saw them golfing this summer and going to restaurants but because there were no pictures, people didnt believe or simply didnt think about it twice. I think the pictures were taken during the summer before HB went to Jordan.

• Like 14
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 5

Please I hope this is not a dream! If it is, i don’t want to wake up! 

Like what Seri said in CLOY, in the Gangnam reunion, she does not like to have a beautiful dream because she will wake up very sad. Capt Ri replied that it is not a dream and it’s real. Then Seri hugged Capt Ri. 

I want to give a hug to all of you BinJin shippers. :blush:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3