[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Is this what BinJin are doing together this festive season?

hbsyjxmas.jpg

BinJin are real people and a real couple. Isn't it wonderful they have this time together, away from the harsh filming lights and hectic schedules? Wishing BinJin & BinJin shippers love, good health and all things happy in the new year! 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

Hello BinJin friends. Merry Christmas and advance Happy New Year to all! 

As some of us expected, Yejin did not update anything. She broke her yearly post tradition during Christmas :D She knows everyone is waiting for her to post so she did the opposite haha! Anyway, things happen when we least expect it. So have faith!

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

On 12/24/2020 at 6:55 AM, QueenieBee said:

she teased once in an interview that she doesnt like giving people what they expect lol

yes she did :joy:

Actually, I don't agree when some shippers push them much a announcement or posting together. We have respect them as personal. 

Whenever they connected by a posted or anything's, I got the pattern there always haters and some people who share a negative energy about them. 

All I can do is pray desperately for them; they can handle the storm together and have a stronger romantic felling year by year :happydance:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

@Babycake82 I love that new/old pic of them at the CLOY wrap up party. A few people pointed out they are sitting close enough that their thighs/knees are pretty much touching :phew: 

But most importantly, they sat next to each other the whole night. The first pic is the seating area with pillars where everyone ate their food, and then they moved to another area to watch the final episode. And based on pics from other wrap parties we've seen of both SYJ and HB for their other dramas, they don't always necessarily sit next to their co-star.  

Even back during TN promo period where they had staff from both their agencies travelling with them on the bus rides to all the events, they always chose to sit next to each other :heart:

look at SYJ  pics with her onscreen partners,no space between her and HB compare to others

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

As we should enjoy all the accomplishments of Cloy to the world, Everybody is talking how a CEO Yoon Se Ri of South Korea accidentally crash landed into the Arms of a North Korean Hunk Elite Soldier Captain RJH and both were fell inlove when their adventures went on. 

Relating to their real life, How tWo Hearts molded as one when adventuring the filming of The Negotiation movie  to Cloy drama. 

I just finished Syj Open City movie and i like  her bad-RickRoll'D character. Am now watching HB  The Swindler.. I love Hyun Bin in hard action thriller. Lets watch their previos movies...They are good.

• Like 9
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, bin-jin said:

HOTTTie HB say GOOD MORNING with his OMEGA BTS

BinJin cf updates yesterday... GOSH their visuals are so pleasing

HB Dr.For Hair x YJ Manyo Japan

I was thinking about Bride and You, Manyo & Jenny House CF of SYJ and Omega Watch, MediHeal & Dr. Hair of HB and SMART Telecom CF and Elle & Esquire interview are just the bonuses. For me it synchronised visuals for a married couple vibes but different brand. Even when I flip and rotate into 360 degrees screen of my cellphone, laptop and tablet still a married couple vibes synchronisation. (Wink Wink Wink) 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Whew!! I do declare, if all of these wins, accolades, and acknowledgments of HB, SYJ, and CLOY keep it up, more awards and polls and a new dictionary with more adjectives will need to be created. Fanning Kimmy Schmidt GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidtfanning twitch streamer GIF by AsmodeeGamesgiphy.gif

Bloomberg:

New Musical Express (NME):

Weibo TV Drama Awards:

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

does your ship captured in grocery shopping? mine is yes!!! just stopped by to remind it  :partyblob:

image_1548174130_5.jpg

i can not proof but i can only say that they are just jinnie and binnie here  :love:

lVphqmnF_400x400.jpg

btw they hold hand under the table :mrgreen:

agency-denies-crash-landing-on-you-co-st

these are not even from any scene  :blush:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF0pyOF5ZBn_476f6Glzy

see you all laterrr!!

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Finding Jinnie. Last seen on Dec 21, 2020 when she sign on her photograph postcard. According to Uncle Twitter that day was she bought a new pet dog and those postcards with Yejin signature is for the owner of the petshop. I wasn't sure if it's true or not but I saw it circulating to Uncle Twitter.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

On 12/29/2020 at 12:04 AM, fangirl101 said:

the fandom is experiencing a dry spell again

I think we are all busy with our vacation or making close books of financial or research reports.  

I hope everyone ih this ship enjoys your holiday and appreciate HB and SYJ holiday.

A year and a half, BINJIN give us a lot of love and fun, I hope they enjoy the fruit of their hard work. :heartxoxo:

On 12/29/2020 at 2:41 AM, Halinakorea said:

I love Hyun Bin in hard action thriller

That's exactly what I feel,

He can be like Liam Neeson (one of my fav actor) when he is old if he take care his body well.

• Like 1
  • Love 2