[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Promised @Edelweiss88 that my first post here would be after BinJin announcement... well, close to announcement. Just can't contain my happiness :grin::heart2beat:

ASDFGGHKLZXCCM. So happy for everyone. I just want to hug each one of you right now or *group huuuuuuuuuuuuuug :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

OMG.... so they are dating??? This is binjin nation acting surpised.... LOL

:waitwhat:

So finally  Dispatch came to an agreement with them on publishing the news.... and 8 months was the agreed dating period eh... hahahah.. but binjin nation knows better :getmygrooveon:... doesnt matter though.....

What a great way to bid goodbye to 2020 and start a new 2021 !!!!!!

:2540_meh:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 5
  • Blob 4

hyun bin and ye jin be like: #dispatch best kdrama couple :2020
best real: couple 2021:

Trending in United States
#dispatch
Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin of the tvN drama series Crash Landing On You have been dating for the past eight months, Dispatch reports

----

Entertainment · Trending
hyunbin
Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin of the tvN drama series Crash Landing On You have been dating for the past eight months, Dispatch reports
Trending with yejin
  • Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

Honestly I was a bit late to the BinJin fandom so I’ve been creeping silently on this thread for a while but THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!

I’m sure 2020 was a difficult year for the majority of us - the only exception being that we were given CLOY but now this.... this is the best start to 2021! 

After I finished CLOY there was this void, that hit me harder than any other K drama did before. Even when I started new series it didn’t feel right or the same. But this, is what I needed! 

• Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

BinJin Nation....REJOICE....Our desperate prayers have been answered....Dispatch may say 8 months ...but we know better ....Be happy and do not forget that we went through a lot of trials but because we have each other...we prevailed.

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Blob 3

They seem pretty reputable - the ones they reveal on the new year always turn out to be true. It’s like a quasi-tradition from what I understand.

Plus they would take quite a hit if they were publishing unfounded rumours. There’s also people saying they only published this with some sort of approval? 

• Like 11
  • Blob 2