Q: Long coat with turtleneck sweater vs Padded outerwear with hoodies?

HB:  Long coat with turtleneck sweater.

Not that HB nvr wear long coat w turtleneck sweater in the past but google is such teaser showing me these legit Naver articles photos of CLOY wrap up party & latest instead.  Couple vibes!!!

HB tall muscular build carries long coat with turtleneck sweater style very perfectly.  

I love how he wrap up our petite YJ with his long coat during photoshoot & in CLOY ep8 (looking for shelter in snow storm) &14 (YJ was gunshot laying in his arms)

:approves:

25082-B72-3555-43-F2-8-D14-881-FE76-BDED

1-C56-BC7-C-36-BE-43-C3-BA25-01-F7-C7935

6-ED8-AF81-8817-472-F-90-C0-CED81-AD09-D

Spoiler

EE5-CFA3-D-D38-A-4092-BE01-B94-D3-C9966-

7-FC4-A0-A1-511-C-4-E67-B960-BBA770-A541

130-D85-AB-62-E9-42-C3-9497-60707-B8-C4-

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Blob 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

K-media outlet News1 conducted a year end survey amongst 25 industry professionals about the drama actors who shine this year.

Best Chemistry of the Year:

BinJin- 12 votes

SYJ & Yang Kyung Won - 1 vote 

Actress of the Year:

SYJ - 4 votes rank #2

Actor of the Year:

HB - 2 votes rank #4

:happyshakes::fiercebunny:

https:n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0005059908

ADE1343-B-6-F8-F-4655-96-AD-32661-C31576

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Blob 2
2 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

Blessed genes :heart: 2003/ 2004 vs 2020

Just WOW... almost exactly the same natural beauty after almost 20 years. SYJ's  look/ style just became more polished but still the same face :love:

3 hours ago, bin-jin said:

survey amongst 25 industry professionals

K-media professionals + fans all agree and see the topnotch BINJIN chemistry 

3 hours ago, Peony said:

Christmas in her Ig...

:Please:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Question: Why am I seeing so many edited wedding pics of BinJin today? As in most of my followed BinJin accounts have their own edits and captions. Is it because some anonymous people appeared last week saying that BinJin will be married this week? I'm just curious. Hahaha.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

Again merry christmas

Genius! I'm having LSS now. BinJin fans are really talented. I hope Binnie and Yejin will see this. This will also make them laugh :joy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

E88-CEA14-706-D-46-F1-81-BA-1-C61-EA2263

12/20 ~ VAST updated another HB profile shoot.

5 more days to Xmas & guess VAST will still hv HB updates this week like his Xmas greetings; more Esquire x Omega interview & pictorials.

I wonder whats up on both YJ & HB schedule on Dec 4? & SMART updates when?

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Tree-Emoji:

Ahem, HB fav CLOY scene is 38th parallel Good Bye kiss and the shooting was on YJ 1/11 birthday.... 
lol nice to connect but not our BJ crumbs!!

:loolz:

BF60-E1-AB-7-A10-4-C30-8-B6-F-87-C0662-D

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

We know Binjin have the best chemistry and even the industry people acknowledge them..

However, as we don't have Best Couple award for Cable dramas, let us win this in Swoonies Awards..

Binjin Swoon videos has the highest views in their channel and if they win, we can once again ask them for BTS or unedited clips of Swoon interview..(It is possible because HB-psh uncut Jenga video was released few months after MOTA.)

The competition is stiff ..but let us do our best.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, bin-jin said:

12/20 ~ VAST updated another HB profile shoot.

5 more days to Xmas & guess VAST will still hv HB updates this week like his Xmas greetings; more Esquire x Omega interview & pictorials.

I wonder whats up on both YJ & HB schedule on Dec 4? & SMART updates when?

Ahem, HB fav CLOY scene is 38th parallel Good Bye kiss and the shooting was on YJ 1/11 birthday.... 
lol nice to connect but not our BJ crumbs!!

I have a feeling that they got married already on 2020, 1,11.Its my crums. I'm trying to analyze what's so peculiar with this three days. Yes we know January 11 was Yejin's birthday but what about the 20? Something is linking to them but I can't fit the puzzle well. 

Edited by Jillia
  • Unamused 1
7 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Question: Why am I seeing so many edited wedding pics of BinJin today? As in most of my followed BinJin accounts have their own edits and captions. Is it because some anonymous people appeared last week saying that BinJin will be married this week? I'm just curious. Hahaha.

I was about scrolling on YouTube Channel and I saw some circulating videos from our OTP that MS_T£@m and V_@$T£NT denied the wedding rumors and it was according to AllKpop Article as they stated. And I wasn't sure if it is an old denial or a new deniel from both agencies as stated by that AllKpop Article. 

Dispatch Arcticle were waiting for your revelations on New Years Day! 

Edited by KimDdalgi
  • Like 1

Dear BinJin fam.. Today is the last day of voting..

Requesting each and everyone to go and vote for BinJin in the Best Couple category in theswoonnetflix story on Instagram...

Our BinJin is trailing behind... 

Just this last time..:heart:

Thank you all... 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, KimDdalgi said:

I was about scrolling on YouTube Channel and I saw some circulating videos from our OTP that MS_T£@m and V_@$T£NT denied the wedding rumors and it was according to AllKpop Article as they stated. And I wasn't sure if it is an old denial or a new deniel from both agencies as stated by that AllKpop Article. 

Dispatch Arcticle were waiting for your revelations on New Years Day! 

There's no recent denial regarding the wedding. It's made up by lovekpop that said it came from Allkpop! 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, eLizza said:

We know Binjin have the best chemistry and even the industry people acknowledge them..

However, as we don't have Best Couple award for Cable dramas, let us win this in Swoonies Awards..

Binjin Swoon videos has the highest views in their channel and if they win, we can once again ask them for BTS or unedited clips of Swoon interview..(It is possible because HB-psh uncut Jenga video was released few months after MOTA.)

The competition is stiff ..but let us do our best.

it's such a close race, currently at 49%! really want them to win this most important award!

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, MASTERPIECE said:

There's no recent denial regarding the wedding. It's made up by lovekpop that said it came from Allkpop! 

By the way thanks. I tried looking on it on AllKpop Article  website but it was old rumors. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

you want retest for 9 out of 10 :joy: 

so what about us who failed :tears:

Lol the questions in the quiz were tricky.  It’s ok though, we all get 10 out of 10 for supporting BinJin. 

the Swoon voting today is so close! Go team BinJin!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1