[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

And the funniest  things or the only think that can be funny  In this episode 

Spoiler

Ohj and oppa killer talking  on phone while oppa killer in OHJ hidden place and OHJ in his hidden place 

And not funny  but I like how OHJ dont let the killer  get to him about team leader he know what he trying to do

Ohj really wanted only to know

He really wanted to ask why isu was choicing why she have to die 

Not knowing was killing him 

• Like 4

Oh I remember reading about red thread theory @azureblue7.  Although Chinese people have it too.

When two people’s red thread are connected to each other, it means they are bound together by Fate itself. The Japanese believe that people are predestined to meet through a red string that the gods tie to the pinky fingers of those who find each other in life.

When they meet each other, it will profoundly affect both of them. Now the Japanese legend isn’t limited to a romantic relationship. It encompasses all those with whom we will make history and all those whom we will help in one way or another.

The beauty of the story is that although the strings can sometimes stretch and become tangled, those ties will never be broken.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@Ameera Ali 

Qoute have you been in OCN drama rollercoaster

of cause....My rollercoaster flew off the tracks and bombarded before. I was heartbroken for like a few weeks.

Why some character coming out from no where like a bad dream to destroy my happy ending :bawling:
15848057701584805767.gif

• Like 5

I watched raw

Spoiler

I thank writers for the scene where OHJ gets to save the policewoman. I felt myself beginning to “heal” :D. Seeing OHJ emote, means everything to me. Jang Hyuk’s expressive eyes. 

I didn’t understand much of what happened today and there are still too many questions so I’ll wait for subs 

Btw the name of the episode is “Trinity”, I remember someone or more than one person here talked about how the number three was important in this drama. I believe it was @40somethingahjumma and @bebebisous33

I don’t know how the title relates to this particular episode though (I need subs) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I mean..let's be honest here. If you would have sort of noticed throughout the past few episodes...you would have noticed that pretty much the main highlight this series keeps picking up is OHJ and KYH. Sorry to say this..but CSY is there...just because she wanted to find her mom's killer. She just so happens to be pulled in to the guy situation. Of cause with her sunbae being friends and all.

OHJ just used her to remember the scenes and pick up details. Sad to say..if CSY doesn't appear..OHJ would very much be in the same situation as we are seeing right now. With or without her. (I don't really see her importance in this as all these happened pretty much 5 years ago which CSY wasn't present. It's only a few pointers..but the main thing is on the guys.)

Equally..let's wait to see how csy will end

I know that but OHJ almost  was going to be like the guy and he did many wrong and unacceptable  things 

The different  between  them is the same common  person that also they  both had in their life and it CSY 

Csy clearly  mean something big to the guy even If it not normal things so she was built  to be part of it 

Csy was the one that make OHJ help on so many cases and see the humanity and emotional part of them and that change him a little and that what make him not get in the darkness  of the guy plan again 

Csy Is part of all that i think her being not just someone the guy know or work with but someone who was close to him has hidden  meaning and roles  In the final, he was clearly  enjoying playing around her even before she join OHJ ( I still think he helped her to joing too) 

He also show that even after killing  the detective in ep 14 she clearly  important  to him and he having some fantasy  about her 

And it not like she out just like this and this just between  OHJ and the guy, if the writer  played this card  well it will be amazing last episode  

And let be honest  even if they take CSY out and deleted  all the amazing plots we were writing about the last 5 weeks it okay but I am really waiting  for mind and emotions  breaking game between  the guy and OHJ not just acting and fighting one 

We have two smart minded  here not ordinary cop and ordinary killer 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 3

The text previews  of ep 16 is out 

Spoiler

Ohj and the guy heading for the final battle , and team leader Hwang!!

The tragedy  of the three people  which start 5 years ago  is coming close 

Csy trying to stop  the certainty tragedy  from happening 

I guess it not a lost hope after all about CSY being part of the final game and the one  that may can stop  it save some bloody  fight 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he so psycho , tip toeing around the blood 

** by chance he just forgot he made the mess :D

Maybe it was expensive shoes or he doesn't like to get dirty hence cleaning office space while he was planting tapping devices.

• Like 2

OKAY after ep 15  OHJ really still have so much hope to be saved 

i like how he handle the team leader  issues it not like he will forgive her or tell her it not her fault 

or care about her or saving her not just cause she choice ISU name but caused she hide and lie to him 

cause she caused so much damage for him to still care , and even when he don't full trust anyone she still was  one from the few of the world that he  trusted  much more then others and was close more then others so he barley holding his anger toward her ( and she was ISU family that hard ) 

but even so she was going there to kill herself anyway it to much to ask from  OHJ to be more understanding or stopping her (i will no ask so much from him even in normal days )

but he did  it in his own way when he said to her in harsh way "if you really think you have nothing more to do then it the end of everything go a head and die"  that stop her,  making her remember that she still had a lot to do and a lot to pay back to everyone that die cause of her wrong choices till now  

but what important  he didn't plan to kill  the one who choice ISu name from the start all he wanted is answers why ? why she was choosing ? why she has to die ?? he risk everything for answers that fit OHJ character more then him letting the killer go just  to revenge  against who named ISU 

that  still strange i know but it  really fitting OHJ profiler , logic, cold and feeling characters he has his own way dealing with losing in anything so how dealing with the losing of everything his lover, his battle , his work and lose to someone mind and admit that he did failed to understand a criminal and it was a big mistakes he need answers he can't without it's

and what was nice touch of OHJ today :blush: when he go to police officer wearing gloves that mean he want to hide he was there and after he check the computer to see what the guy was looking at and he was about to leave he saw CSY chair and it stopped him ( that look in his face) and he in purpose  move the  other chair to let her notice he was there :heart:( even when he was planning to hide it ) and after that he called her - he didn't have to do that ( moving the chair ) when he need her he can just call her or send her a text and she will help him even behind the team back  if he want but moving the chair was a nice touch he didn't plan that he was about to just leave making sure no one notice he was there but looking at her chair make him change his mind ( he want her to know as he want her to be part of it even when he was choosing to work a lone still for a moment he  give her the really partner treatment ) 

i am not reading to much into it all i am saying it was a nice touch and it one of the things that made me think he changing and have a hope 

and i am happy  that today he get out of his fear and trauma about not saving ISU from the car:thumbsup:

and i think the writer going to answer my questions too so i am less worry now 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Whoa someone say no episode tomorrow because of coronavirus news.  Is this true or they're just talking nonsense?

Yes, nonsense. OCN already scheduled tonight as the last episode. They even going to marathon this drama from episode 11 (4.30pm KST) until it reaches tonight's episode 16 at 10.50pm KST. :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

My guess for now, since that title of today’s episode is Trinity, is that

Spoiler

something happened among KYH, OHJ and the helmet guy. Long time ago, at the primary school. Hwang and Isu are just being used to get to OHJ’s nerves, to break him down.

Who would have thought that the helmet guy will make his appearance again and connected to the story?? I thought he was just a closed side case. A lot is explained in ep.15 and the questions we’ve had all these times are also being asked by the team investigating. 

Things I like:

- OHJ being able to save the female officer from explosion. Parallel it to OHJ being able to save Isu. 

- Hwang being able to fight her fear towards KYH, not mentioning any names, declaring she wants to kill no one, not even him, and kicked him down, ready to cuff him. 

Just a suggestion, it’s good to wait for subs because a lot is explained through conversation. Especially for the finale episode. And just reminder again because this is a crime-solving drama, please hide spoilers that may affect other people’s viewing. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2