[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@azureblue7 noticed how when he used his knife, he always cut the arm aww:lol:

Hide contents

Maybe KYH is doing all this to stimulate OHJ? m

Eww. ... he is like his friend...

Spoiler

Remember his friend went, "so this is how it feels like to be choked, come on choke me more"  to OHJ? Maybe he wants to be tortured by OHJ too? I want to see how OHJ can do to him! 

Season 2 or prequel ? Maybe he will feel happier.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

52 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:
Season 2 or prequel ? Maybe he will feel happier.

I love how honest JH is... For him to say that there is a lot to be desired is rare, because he said in the past that when he finishes a show he usually moves on immediately. Looks like here he is not so quick to move on... It's clear that like us he wanted to delve even more into the psychology of OHJ, but this is an OCN show with the director of Voice- there is a limit to the amount of depth they can do! :) Oh, I would so love a prequel or a season 2... I'm thinking if JH really wants that, he has time now to maybe try and make that happen, since he probably won't have another show for a while with the COVID-19 and all. Maybe talk to the production and ask them to develop another season with them. I think he actually can do it, if he wanted! Yesterday, I was trying for hours to watch the raw episode, but it lagged so much, that I gave up. I guess that means that many other people were trying to do the same... I hope that the total numbers of the show would justify another season. I want to see OHJ alive and butt kicking! :)

As to the fighting scene- I swear that it was too fast! I think next time they need to start filming him in slow motion! Seriously, it was just too fast. I actually have been rewatching his fight scenes in slow motion in order to be able to appreciate it all...

Though I don't remember seeing this move in the actual scene... 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

The flashback of the doll part, it was never actually shown that he murdered the kid. Someone could very well just do it and pass the doll to him and left..

This is interesting. After watching ep15 i realized that KDS aka the Guy have used other demented guys like KSH, his two friends from the orphanage to do his killings. He may have also been controlling JSG.

• Like 5

'Tell Me What You Saw' - Ending .. Please watch together

The final episode of "Tell Me What You Saw" is just around the corner.

In the 15th episode, which aired on 21 March, Oh Hyun-jae (Jang Hyuk) and Hwang Seo-yeon (Jin Seo-yeon) are facing great danger due to the threat of left-handed serial killer Dab Kang (Yoon Jong-seok), who was awakened by 'The Guy' Kang Dong-sik (Eum Moon-seok). Also, Kang Dong-sik, who said, "When will our red threads be connected," who even kept Hyun-jae's  old business cards, adding another question to their relationship.

The production team said, "Hyun-jae and team leader Hwang are in danger from the left-handed killer, and the Mucheon police teams 1 and 2 heading to the scene for different purposes. It's not over until it's over," he added. "Please watch together what will come at the end, including the relationship between the Hyun-jae and the 'The Guy' ahead of the final showdown, Soo-young trying to prevent a tragedy from occuring again, and team leader Hwang who wants to bring him to justice."

Also, before the final episode, Jang Hyuk, Choi Soo-young, Jin Seo-yeon, Jang Hyun-sung, Ryu Seung-soo, and Eum Moon-seok delivered their behind-the-scenes thoughts.

◆ Jang Hyuk, "I had a lot of fun shooting for the past four months. It's a bittersweet feeling."

Jang Hyuk who played genius profiler Oh Hyun-jae, once again proven his trust-worthy acting. "We had a lot of fun shooting the last 4 months. It was cool and I think there's some left to be desired," he said, recalling the past time. Also, "I wanted to express something that was not universal as a profiler. Thank you to all the fellow actors, staff members, and viewers who worked so hard."

◆ Choi Soo-young, "It was a happy time playing Cha Soo-young."

"I can't believe the time to say goodbye" Choi said, who has been praised throughout the show as a rookie detective with a picturing ability and has shown growth in every episode. It feels like we'll still be seeing each other tomorrow again," she said. "It was a happy time playing Cha Soo-young. I was able to film with energy with support and warm encouragement towards Soo-young. Thank you very much".

◆ Jin Seo-yeon, "It's an unforgettable work”

Jin Seo-yeon acted as Hwang Ha-young who had been hiding a cruel secret. She went through a roller coaster of emotions, such as trying to hide her disgrace from Hyun-jae and Soo-young and losing someone close, said, "It was as valuable an experience as it was hard and I learned a lot. It's an unforgettable piece of work. I want to tell Ha-young she had worked hard. The viewers who cheered for us were a big help. Thank you very much," she said, wrapping up her speech with a friendly greeting.

◆ Jang Hyun-sung, "I think I'll have a lot of good memories."

Jang Hyun-sung, who played Choi Hyung-pil, drew tension standing on the boundaries between good and evil with the belief that police organization comes first under any circumstances, said, "We started at the time when it was cold, and finished by the time it was warm. Everyone worked hard," he said. "I think I'll remember this with a lot of good memories. He added that he thanked the viewers for their enthusiastic support of the work despite the difficult circumstances.

◆ Ryu Seung-soo, "I met another unforgettable character in my career.” 

Ryu Seung-soo said, "How did time pass by so quickly?" Encouraged by viewers for his role as Yang Man-soo, a detective who was the link between the team members' bond and emotions, he recalled "I met another unforgettable character in my career." He added, "Not only the actors, but also production staff, crew, and many others who worked hard to prepare for this winter's drama. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for loving me. Please stay with us until the end of the final episode," he said.

◆ Eum Moon-seok, "A meaningful shoot, rewarding and proud."

Eum Moon-seok played Kang Dong-sik, a friendly and pleasant policeman who gave everyone a huge shock by being the peppermint killer "The Guy," said, "It was challenging playing a psychopath and sociopath. It was hard, but I really learned a lot, and every moment was meaningful, and I am proud of it" he said. "I'm grateful to everyone who's been with me until the end. Although I still have room for improvement, I will continue to work hard to show many different sides of me".

611811110014389832_1.jpg

http://news.kmib.co.kr/article/view.asp?arcid=0014389832&code=61181111&cp=nv

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I am happy they let all the  characters deal emotional first with the new facts that detective  yang is death and known who the guy  and the known team leader secrets :thumbsup:

specially CSY she the one that had the biggest  shock here , but I really hope for her to have major role in the final  game I want to see her dealing with the oppa now and I want to see him dealing  with her with  his true face ( csy need that closure  but I need it more) 

From ep 15 we know she meet him first time in her first day working as police  officer  but from the look o  his face he already  know who she was , so still the words he said to OHJ 

when our red fate bonding start and why? , that important  you should want to know

I want to know about his and OHJ starting fate point  and about his and CSY too , he sure dounv everything  for reason nothing was by chance 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@azureblue7 Thanks for posting Jang Hyuk’s closing statement (translated by our dear Jane) 

It’s interesting, Jang Hyuk expressed on occasions before, that feeling of not 100% satisfaction with a work, in different subtle ways and always in a polite way never blaming writer or anyone else, only himself. He said it after SOGC and then he said explicitly that he accepted Gaekju to have an opportunity to fully develop a character like he couldn’t in SOGC. He also felt somewhat dissatisfied  and struggled with TWDR, Midas, the movies Thorn and EoL etc. He is always very honest, while polite. In this case I agree with him too. I wish we had seen more of OHJ’s past and inner world. It left something to be desired, definitely. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

As to the fighting scene- I swear that it was too fast! I think next time they need to start filming him in slow motion! Seriously, it was just too fast. I actually have been rewatching his fight scenes in slow motion in order to be able to appreciate it all...

Though I don't remember seeing this move in the actual scene... 

Yea, it also didn't help that his clothes is black, his weapon is dark, and fighting in dark place too.  I was wondering the same about the shoulder scene.

As for the punching scene, it should be sugar glass right so a little bit better, but yea I guess that comes with being an action star and why he worries more about health.

• Like 5

Okay one of the questions  why the guy after OHJ 

I know from before that they meet before at one other scene crime  and OHJ switch  something onto the killer that why OHJ is his main player ( we already write so much about what and how that could happen)

But ep 15  hints  that maybe the killer meet OHJ even before start killing that going more darker if by the end he said that OHJ was the reason he start the whole game 

Okay it the guy fault  not OHJ  anyway  and he  was killing people  even before as a child so it still on him and just need any swatch  to go out killing no matter which reason  was

But what I mean if it really was cause something  ohj did or said in the past!!! ( we remember  how arrogant and cold he was even before was worst he didnt understand the victims or the family feelings)  

Then I need CSY to be there no matter what if the guy going to start the game with who you think start it all???  And that everyone death on your hand !!! 

Side note: someone here said that OHJ was in charge  of the guy old case( as child) and mother death( sorry I am lazy to the go search who said that _more I am excited for the final  episode) 

Okay the question  how this can be ?? It was 15 years ago ??? How old OHJ is in this drama?? 15 years ago even if he was a new police  officer  he was going to be at least more 23 year old at that time??? They never talk about his age and time line to understand 

it but can happen that mean  he older from csy and the oppa killer at least by 10-15 years 

• Like 3

Ahh they should have published this earlier then I wont have wasted my effort to translate it in previous page. 

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung, Jang Hyuk, Jin Seo Yeon, And More Share Closing Comments For “Tell Me What You Saw”

The cast of OCN’s “Tell Me What You Saw” shared their closing thoughts as the drama comes to an end this week.

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung said, “‘Tell Me What You Saw’ first came to me when the weather was hot. After that, I prepared so much for it, including practicing action scenes. I’ve been working on this for over six months, but somehow it’s come to an end and it’s time to say goodbye. There were times when I was tired during filming, but I was able to finish safely thanks to the viewers’ support for Cha Soo Young [her character] and the investigation team. I hope that the drama’s message was able to get through to you. I would like it if everyone could watch the future work of the cast and crew with whom I worked.” 

sooyoung.jpg

Jang Hyuk said, “I enjoyed filming for the past four months. It feels refreshing in some ways, but regretful in many others. I wanted to show the non-universal sides of being a profiler. Thank you to my fellow actors and production staff, who worked hard, and to the viewers.”

Jang-Hyuk_1-540x360.jpg

Jin Seo Yeon said, “This experience was as rewarding as it was difficult, and I learned a lot. It was a project I will not be able to forget. I want to tell Hwang Ha Young [her character] that she did a good job. The support of the viewers’ were a great source of strength. Thank you very much.”

Girls-Generation-Sooyoung-Jin-Seo-Yeon-1

Jang Hyun Sung said, “We started this when it started turning cold, and we are ending it now that it is starting to turn warm. Everyone worked really hard. I will remember this project fondly. Thank you to the viewers who kept cheering on our drama despite a difficult situation.”

Ryu Seung Soo said, “How did the time go by so fast? I met another character whom I will not forget in my career as an actor. This was a drama that was made through the efforts of many people, not only the actors but also the production staff, throughout this winter. I sincerely thank the viewers who sent us their love. Please stay with us until the final episode.”

Spoiler

jang-hyun-sung-ryu-seung-soo-540x675.jpe

Eum Moon Suk said, “This was my first time playing a serial killer who combines psychopathy and sociopathy. It was difficult, but I learned a lot, and every moment was meaningful. I am proud and I think it was worth it. I am still lacking in many respects, but thank you, thank you to everyone who stuck by us until the end. I will work hard to show many different sides of myself in future.”

Spoiler

eum-moon-suk-540x675.jpg

Yoo Hee Je said, “I still can’t believe that the drama is over. I want to express my gratitude to the investigation team members, who stuck together despite many struggles. Because I was with such amazing colleagues, I was able to complete my work successfully despite this being my first drama set. I want to thank the director and the rest of the production staff.”

Spoiler

yoo-he-je-540x360.jpg

Shin Soo Ho said, “Detective Jang was a new challenge for me, and I am very grateful for the time [that I spent filming]. I am still lacking in many areas, but I think I was able to grow and become stronger through the hard work of the investigation team members, the director and screenwriter, and all the crew members. It was a happy time that I cannot put into words.”

Spoiler

shin-soo-ho-540x438.jpg

The final episode of “Tell Me What You Saw” airs on March 22 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1389726wpp/girls-generations-sooyoung-jang-hyuk-jin-seo-yeon-and-more-share-closing-comments-for-tell-me-what-you-saw?fbclid=IwAR2JSIwwdJ-hIqarWLbj1Mlb0G0Pj2j5P31VeLvNSUw4cj_lTGUM5BHy2PE

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

It was too fast, and too dark... can't they make the room lighter?  Its a luxury to see him fight...

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Okay one of the questions  why the guy after OHJ 

I know from before that they meet before at one other scene crime  and OHJ switch  something onto the killer that why OHJ is his main player ( we already write so much about what and how that could happen)

But ep 15  hints  that maybe the killer meet OHJ even before start killing that going more darker if by the end he said that OHJ was the reason he start the whole game 

Okay it the guy fault  not OHJ  anyway  and he  was killing people  even before as a child so it still on him and just need any swatch  to go out killing no matter which reason  was

But what I mean if it really was cause something  ohj did or said in the past!!! ( we remember  how arrogant and cold he was even before was worst he didnt understand the victims or the family feelings)  

Then I need CSY to be there no matter what if the guy going to start the game with who you think start it all???  And that everyone death on your hand !!! 

Side note: someone here said that OHJ was in charge  of the guy old case( as child) and mother death( sorry I am lazy to the go search who said that _more I am excited for the final  episode) 

Okay the question  how this can be ?? It was 15 years ago ??? How old OHJ is in this drama?? 15 years ago even if he was a new police  officer  he was going to be at least more 23 year old at that time??? They never talk about his age and time line to understand 

it but can happen that mean  he older from csy and the oppa killer at least by 10-15 years 

Okay I am correcting  my own mistake

It was 20 years ago - it happened in 2000 but that dont change the age different  if it was OHJ ealry job  so he still was in his 23-25 years old and that still make him older then CSY and oppa  killer  at least 10 -15 years 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I felt bad for him..even though I love this scene too. You watch that he is going in and out between hallucination and reality..:tears:I honestly had the heart wrenching feeling when I watch him remembering his past..:tears:

Find a man that loves you as much as OHJ loves isu!

He regretted not going to her first and this scene just broke my heart... his cold and distant eyes suddenly look so sad..

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Omg 

Spoiler

The guy game was all based on OHJ speech  and answer he give him at the school 20 years ago when the child kyh asked why people  kill 

Okay still it not his fault the guy had twisted  mind from the start he took the answer  in his own reasons to justify  his killing wishes 

Ohj taking the guy to his house and start tournament  him by hanging him into the cell  he want him to face the torture he did to his victims  that made them wishes death and even choice someone they love death

And CSY And my a waiting scene 

Spoiler

Csy risk her life by climbing  into OHJ house she get in time while OHJ was about to struggle  the guy 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3