[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Hide contents

That why I watch all his drama , you find answers in all his work :joy:

- he can sell me anything :wub:

hihi that's why he wins in the promo competition in running man.  Have you seen it the jeans and facial cleanser?

Edited by Jillia
Please answer outside the quote, thanks!
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I don’t see the guy in the  group picture too 

:blink:
did they do their scene late , with the bleeding picture it’s look like it’s dark in the background :phew:

Maybe both of them were not in the last police station scene when the group pic was taken. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Okay there so many questions  I need to hear it's  answers  but at least this the most important  one's (it cant end without  it's ) 

1. When , how and why the oppa killer  meet CSY and what was his plan from the start for her, and did he send her to OHJ in proupse 

2. Why he stop  killing 5 years ago and go in hidden  and how the chief  know that and take the risk to fake his death, and what the connection  between  chief and gang leader before the accident 

3. How the accident  happened  5 years ago and how OHJ and team leader know where he and isu  were ?? 

4. Why the oppa killer was targeting  OHJ from the start even before the interview ( I am more with the theory  that he meet him at one of crime scenes I wrote long post about what may made him interesting in him ) but I need the drama answer  not my imagination theories  

5.why team leader  Choice  isu name ? Even if she know that what killer  want how she understand  that?? Even OHJ back then didn't know that they had to choice  the death  of someone close to them not anyone 

As I said before  there so many others  questions  that we wrote over the  past 14 episodes  but by the end coming in I have to left some out I can accept that but these  questions  I need their answers I cant take story ending without  it's  .

And I really wish for some progress  in OHJ characters and  a great final mind game between  OHJ , csy and the oppa killer  not just body fight 

It so important  the mind and emotions game  between  this three different  characters  

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4

57 minutes ago, nona88 said:

3. How the accident  happened  5 years ago and how OHJ and team leader know where he and isu  were ?? 

They know from tracking Isu’s phone location. 

We don’t know yet whether what happened then was a pure, unexpected accident or an accident that was planned. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

They know from tracking Isu’s phone location. 

We don’t know yet whether what happened then was a pure, unexpected accident or an accident that was planned. 

That why I need to know how the accident  happened  i watched  the flashback  scene in ep 3 i know that they tricking isu phone  but the question  why they could do that 

The killer  let her phone  on just like this 

How they even know she was in danger  

Something  missing  that I am asking why the accident  happened  and why and how could they be able to know were she was( why the phone was on  ) 

That question  cannot  be left unanswered  or simply  saying the killer  did mistake   even when he take isu after team  leader he not stupid  to not even think of chance that may the guilt  make her talk he always  think 10 steps a head of them 

That the whole accident  and isu phone dont fit without hidden  story 

That why I hope the writer  dont overlook  that point 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

It’s either they are at their last day and OHJ have like some more stuff to shoot, or it’s the other way around. Or his dress code and makeup might have some spoilers so maybe they are asked not to reveal. Or..his “I can do without sleep for 3 days.” expired and he just Zzzz:joy:

Seeing that KYH is sort of badly beaten..hm..maybe OHJ really beat the crap out of himB)good

Seeing that these guys immediately went in after the shout that it's done, I'm guessing they weren't filming in that final scene. Maybe indeed JH was in wardrobe when they took the picture- maybe all bloody and stuff... 

• Like 2