[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

10 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

How interesting that...

Hide contents

OHJ 20 years looked exactly the same as he looks now :ph34r: strong Professor Snape vibes in that scene with the kids 

More proof that he can possibly be mutant etc...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Okay I hate opening  ending ( i had emotional  wound from it)

So I need time to accept  and understand  it but at least  it hopefully  one 

They did hint for many hopeful plot  in that ending specially  the talk OHJ and CSY had in his house 

Spoiler

When he asked her to tell him if he a good person  that he will believe  her answer

And  when she keep a great  speech  about people  struggling   all their life 

I agree with her I am personally believe it not about being born good or not it about your fight in all life against  the evil inside  you 

And the last scene show she doing great even without  him and that she missed  him ( seeing someone walk like him in street make her show the longing feeling in her face ) and she waiting  and he did active  the microphone and she give that smile and soft face ( okay in my mind this two are a couple  no Matter what the writer  even say the way he said that her words decided  if he can be a good person or live happy is smoking gun to me )

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Alright ended. Honestly can’t wait for everyone’s opinions about the finale~ :lol: Especially his mutant DNA :lol:

Hide contents

Btw..heard that the ending is signaling a possible S2? :lol:

After all that though oppa needs his rest.  What I imagine when you mention his zzz last time.

Spoiler

hihi meet you back in S2 forum if there's one.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

OMG the Spoiiiilersssss there’s a scene I actually imagined in my head!!!!! 

Spoiler

SY turning the mic on and smiling! That was a scene I imagined and seeing it happen! I loved it!!! 

I need this episode NOW!!!!! And I need a S2! 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, cherriesblue said:

So how did Hyun Jae know that Dong Shik was after Soo Gang (split personality guy)?

By checking the computer  history  in the police  officers  just like how others know he looks  all dong shik  file 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, cherriesblue said:

So how did Hyun Jae know that Dong Shik was after Soo Gang (split personality guy)?

I think SY remembered what she saw when she caught KYH searching on Ji Min’s database. OHJ assumed KYH would need new accomplices and it triggered SYs memory. 

• Like 4

And OHJ really having trouble  understand  his own feeling and others feeling  he good at reading people  minds and good at get to figure  their motives  but he dont understand  the feeling behind what he see 

Spoiler

His talk with CSY prove that he was struggling  too all his life not just after the accident  to understand  himself  before others

That why isu was special  she someone who saw good and love in him something  he wasnt sure he even have  

And that why CSY is special too she someone  who believes in him even after seeing all his dark sides and even after he use her , and she someone  he trust her judgment  in human  feeling  he asked her cause he really need answers and cause her answer is something  he can accept  and believe  into it no matter what he think or see in his mind or in other  

That prove how much she important  that kind of trust is something  above OHJ logic  thinking or his own judgment he just trust her and her words and he  asking for them to save himself since he know he cant do it by himself 

I like this scene since it show that OHJ aware of his struggled and he also fear himself and he know that he different  and standing on line between  the different  between others and killers and he may crossing it 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:thumbsup: Well done! @Ameera Ali Congratulations!! :star:

It was an intense finale that ended quite satisfactorily. I won't mind a season 2.

Dear I dont mind 3 others season 

Just bring OHJ and CSY  back just dont forget all their characters building and continue  from  that ending point and make them grow more 

Just give me more of this two and make their connection grow i

And  I dont see Romance  just in kissing  and hugging  and love confess  I see Romance in that choices  they do for each others  in that deep connection  they having 

So as partner only in work I dont mind more seasons and as partner  in romance  I already written  5 season in my minds :joy:

Just If they bring them back make dont destroy  what they build in this season 

• Like 6

There something I didn't  understand  I am waiting to watch raw again or  with sub to understand  

But can someone help me If they understand  it 

Spoiler

Why couldn't  OHJ see the the guy in the house after remember  isu  he looked like he cant see him 

Is it was that blindness  is coming back as results  of stress is that what the doctor warn him of 

Or is that he couldnt see cause he xouldnt different  the true from imagination  in that moment 

• Like 4