[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I wonder what they were thinking while looking at the doll..

Would be sad if it's something like "I'm so lonely".

Another thought

Spoiler

You guys we all thought in fight club scenario OHJ was the guy, but what if it's some twisted scenario that KYH was JH instead!  In fight club Brad Pitt seemed superior, but he wasn't the one.  Oh my not sure I can handle that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Would be said if it's something like "I'm so lonely".

20200321-185359.jpg

OHJ:  Why did he choose this doll? What is so special about it that he needs to kill to get it? Why worship it? I need to understand his decision. Come on, tell me what you are hiding? COME ON!!

20200321-185414.jpg

KYH: I just chose it as it looks creepy like me.

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I think it's friday morning...why though~ could you tell me? JH fan sunbae?:lol:

As @phoenix24 said- every Thursday evening JH does the recycling in his house. And he never misses that! No matter what! He will always leave early on Thursday to do the recycling. It's one of the promises he made to himself... 

You sure that it was Friday morning? Because in the vid it looks like it was night outside. But the group pics do look like its day where they were taken... Maybe the pictures were taken earlier? Or indeed the next day?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Biology Lesson there wasn’t any ‘plans’ released so honestly we have no idea when it ended, suggestively it’s very early mornings. Or overnight shoot you might say. They managed to catch the sunrise. Honestly I wasn’t sure:joy:

There you go, then! If they ended filming Thursday night which spilled over to Friday morning, then JH probably wasn't there...

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I could imagine that he is doing recycling and he is having a hard time because of his hair:joy: I wonder does he love his hair? For one, him having Long hair is:glasses:

His looks is 100% nice! Tmwys really showed me his Long hair beauty:glasses:

What I wonder is about the reaction of the other women that he meets when doing the recycling :) Maybe they are swapping hair care tips between them...:rolleyes: I already said- if JH cuts a single strand of his hair before he does a romantic role, I will riot! I swear! His hair is incredible and we need to see it in a romantic context! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Biology Lesson there wasn’t any ‘plans’ released so honestly we have no idea when it ended, suggestively it’s very early mornings. Or overnight shoot you might say. They managed to catch the sunrise. Honestly I wasn’t sure:joy:

KYH add on: I thought you would throw it away...Hyung. Guess you still have me in mind:lol:

*Cut Cut!. Ng! You said the wrong lines!*

KYH:..I mean...it’s true! 

hihi or if he use similar line CSY and OHJ used towards each other.

"I've always believe in you hyung!"  

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I could imagine that he is doing recycling and he is having a hard time because of his hair:joy: I wonder does he love his hair? For one, him having Long hair is:glasses:

His looks is 100% nice! Tmwys really showed me his Long hair beauty:glasses:

When he was still posting on IG, I remember there was a time he posted something like he was relieved when he cut his hair, but then another time he posted a picture with long hair and said that he missed his long hair :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Wow it a heart beating  episode  

And OHJ just what he is 

I know it not about killing the one who choice  the name that dont fit his personality  

It was about what he have to  know and say when he found him/her 

Still watching 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Please please hide spoilers. I appreciate your spoilers a lot but please hide them from others. 

I didnt say what happen 

All I said that it emotional  episode  and OHJ isnt after revenge more then known 

No scenes spoiler 

But Okay the next time I will hide it 

And here  a spoiler 

Spoiler

This time OHJ choice  a different  choice  he chose  to save someone  then catching the killer  it his freedom  ticket  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nona88 said:

I didnt say what happen 

All I said that it emotional  episode  and OHJ isnt after revenge more then known 

No scenes spoiler 

But Okay the next time I will hide it 

Thank you my friend. Especially these two last eps, its important to maintain the suspense :glasses:

• Like 3

Okay I was fearing this all the drama but now i am upsetting 

Spoiler

They not going to play the game with CSY?? I had spend weeks fearing it so much 

But that not happening  is worst 

The final game is just acting fight 

No mind fighting 

No emotional fight

No CSY  as the third  part ????

What  was so important  about her being part of their life and so close to the oppa killer  if in the final game she not the  strongest weapon  and emotional  scene maker ?? 

Okay the previews  just misleading  there no way they dont do that

I mean just acting fight  scene dont need all this characters building and the emotional  connection  between CSY and the two if them 

Right?? 

I even thought she will be the one that OHJ choice  over the killer  but it okay to be another innocent  person it more better  but they should just use her in the final 

• Like 4