[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

sorry no one can sit in crown chair like oppa 

can’t they make him more  psycho - compared to oppa he is puppy 

That's why @Sushimi calls him the King.  Can only be one.  Can we talk about how the guy always find excuse to call oppa.  Bet he has him on speed dial.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Will no one comment about JH punching and smashing that car window with his bare hand?! :blink:

Me me! And not even a trace of blood! Come on, it is not even an ordinary car, it is one for transporting prisoners, so the windows must even be harder than normal right? Yet OHJ smashed it with his bare hands without a trace of blood and even managed to remove it in a single piece haha..

But never mind, we get the point he is incredible hulk. Anyway one last ep to go, so treasure it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

@Sushimi Yes, but 

Spoiler

It’ll be interesting to see, how he can make a psycho like KYH suffer, since he doesn’t love anyone. What could be used against him? I’m curious 

And I agree with @ktcjdrama that it’s best to wait for subs. That’s why I’m so quiet and desperately waiting for subs lol! There aren’t any on the usual sites I visit but I’ll explore the ones recommended last week 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, dramafan33 said:

And I agree with @ktcjdrama that it’s best to wait for subs. That’s why I’m so quiet and desperately waiting for subs lol! There aren’t any on the usual sites I visit but I’ll explore the ones recommended last week 

The site I sent you before have it sub.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'Tell Me What You Saw' Choi Soo-young, "Although there were times when I was tired, the show ended safely thanks to all viewers' support"

optimize

Actress Choi Soo-young delivered her thoughts on ending the OCN weekend drama 'Tell Me What You Saw' 

On 22 March, Choi Soo-young said through her agency People Entertainment, "As the weather turns warmer, 'Tell Me What You Saw' is coming to the end. Since I received this project, I've done much preparations including action practice. We've been with 'Tell Me What You Saw' for almost six months, and now it's over and we're saying our final greetings," she said.

"There were times when I got tired while filming, but thanks to Cha Soo-young, the Mucheon Metropolitan Police Agency and many viewers who supported 'Tell Me What You Saw', we were able to finish the shoot safely." she added. "I hope this drama is able to convey the message it wanted to our viewers. And I hope you will pay attention to all the future works that our seniors, fellow actors and staff members make in the future."

In "Tell Me What You Saw," Choi completed the humane character Cha Soo-young, who sympathizes with the victims and touches the wounds with her solid acting skills. Cha Soo-young, who has the ability to picture what she saw, was supported by viewers as she grows up from a rural village policeman to a detective in the RIU. She has completed the character not only from her outward appearance, such as her roughly tied hair and natural styling, but also its inner growth, such as her action and emotions, and her mission as a detective became stronger.

Choi Soo-young, in particular, created the best scene by portraying Cha Soo-young's complex emotions in the scene which she finally caught her mother's hit-and-run criminal, the reason she became a detective. At the same time, her resentment towards the hit-and-run criminal that although she revealed his identity, but she could not apprehend him, completed Cha's psychology with detailed emotional lines, including the guilt that turned she turned her back on her mother as a child. The scene of her emotional outburst, informing her father of the incident with tears and sign language, her only family, sent a deep feeling to the viewers.

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?3881404

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@phoenix24 It’s feel like crazy fan calling :D

Spoiler

Of course oppa is worthy.  The guy is like twice his size build wise and after watching ep 15- lesson is going up against OHJ need an army with another skilled killer for backup and that's still questionable.

• LOL 4

54 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@dramafan33 I’m not sure...

Hide contents

Maybe he will shoot off KYH’s limbs (breaking them) so that he can no longer walk or do anything. Live his life with aid till the point that he couldn’t even commit suicide. That will be pain for KYH.

unless KYH indeed love CSY then can use her against him.

Waiting for the ending with mr king...mr king mr king..what are you gonna do with KYH....

Hm..lets evaluate

Spoiler

So no whips in site yet but definitely sticks

Since KYH love to listen to oppa talk so much and have a thing for recordings, oppa can record his voice and go into long lecture of why he's bad and put it on a loop....Kind of like in IRis 2 how he wears out guy on the plane in interview.  Goes with OHJ's personality of throwing doll away and picking it up.  So hurt and slight fan service all at same time :D.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dramafan33 said:

My internet is failing but

Reveal hidden contents

Hwang made me cry. They all made my cry, thinking of detective Yang. Now trying to fix my internet to continue watching

I teared during that part too, it was heart wrenching

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

I teared during that part too, it was heart wrenching

I finally watched with subs

Spoiler

I like Hwang now. She finally snapped out of it. She’ll live with regret but at least she is now redeeming herself, working with her team etc. I guess the drama sort of explains why OHJ and Hwang couldn’t easily arrest The Guy, he was going to get help from higher authorities anyway ,so they needed to set a proper trap (and of course they were pursuing their own agenda and mistrusting each other so that didn’t help at all) Finally detective Yang’s wish came true and the team is working together :cry: with OHJ still being a sort of rogue element but OHJ is OHJ, we can’t expect much more from him

Interested to see what is the past connection between OHJ and KYH 

I can’t wait to watch tomorrow’s episode! 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

It’s interesting how OHJ’s sticks gradually became a knife..Like I can’t see properly where are those sticks?! :lol:

I sound like I’m obsessed with those sticks. But no..I’m just curious :lol:

I thought he turned into Wolverine or Edward Scissorhands for a moment. I can now imagine JH playing a mutant/vigilante/superhero 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I thought he turned into Wolverine or Edward Scissorhands for a moment. I can now imagine JH playing a mutant/vigilante/superhero 

hihi He would fit well in that genre and got my support.  Sometime I imagine he can take sunglasses off and shoot lasers or something out of his eyes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Me me! And not even a trace of blood! Come on, it is not even an ordinary car, it is one for transporting prisoners, so the windows must even be harder than normal right? Yet OHJ smashed it with his bare hands without a trace of blood and even managed to remove it in a single piece haha..

But never mind, we get the point he is incredible hulk. Anyway one last ep to go, so treasure it.

ah... I was referring to the fact that JH obviously was hitting the glass for real full force with his fist. The glass was obviously cracked from the crash, but you can see JH was actually hitting it. Not OHJ. It's not OHJ that is the hulk, it's JH :) . If you look at JH's knuckles as he placed her on the ground, you'd notice they were actually bruised... It's not the first time he did something like that. In BM he also was punching a metal door full force with his fist, and in Robbers he hit a punching bag bare handed. Later in the episode you saw he had real scabs on his knuckles, meaning he tore the skin punching the bag like that...

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

After watching with subs, I have this feeling that 

Spoiler

OHJ might have been the one handling the case when KYH first killed someone for the doll. That's why KYH has OHY old name card. Maybe he said something to KYH and that also caused his mum to kill herself?  Because nothing much was shown in KYH's flashback except him killing someone for the doll and his mum killing herself after that...I really dunno. 

Arghhh...can't wait to watch tonight . .should I watch it raw or with subs the next day? Always  a dilemma.  But no more such dilemma next week....I'm so sad..:bawling:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

It’s interesting how OHJ’s sticks gradually became a knife..Like I can’t see properly where are those sticks?! :lol:

I sound like I’m obsessed with those sticks. But no..I’m just curious :lol:

He's so cool!! And he grabbed the knife from one of the guys but the action is too fast to see clearly.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1