[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

@phoenix24 I think you’ve nailed it. And now I think OHJ is like the Monalisa (he has the same hairstyle and is also a work of art :P) I mean his expressionlessness is such that, it can be interpreted a million ways. He looks so neutral, that its the context, situation and our own prejudice/expectation that leads our interpretation of things (what frustrates me is he precisely, has the least amount of interactions with other characters, many times he talks to himself, interactions help for context and contrast) Also, we judge him solely based on his actions (or non-actions) because we have no real clue about his actual emotions. At the end of the day, It’s all our interpretation. I just hope they don’t keep him such an enigma until the very last minute. 

@Ameera Ali An unrequited love from the killer to OHJ :lol: My “dream” of seeing KYH torture OHJ has dissipated. I think KYH loves him too much and won’t be able to touch even one of his hairs, awwww, so romantic 

• LOL 5

@Ameera Ali An unrequited love from the killer to OHJ :lol: My “dream” of seeing KYH torture OHJ has dissipated. I think KYH loves him too much and won’t be able to touch even one of his hairs, awwww, so romantic 

In the party he would want 

CSY understanding :joy::ph34r:

15845475831584547580.gif

Hwang admiration :mrgreen:

I hope From OJH he would want 

Spoiler

To be Touchy with each out :tounge_wink: :ph34r:
15845476931584547689.gif
15845477941584547791.gif

• LOL 5

Okay do you know what the most funny  things 

That after worrying  so much and trying to hard to understand  OHJ motive about the name things 

It will be easy that it his things  as profiler  he not trying to revenge  against  the person who give the name or hunt him:joy:

It will be more like he really just want to know and understand  and the fact that he failed  to get the full picture  or motive  of the killer 5 years ago worry him and the fact that there one missing chain is bothering  him 

You know all this worry  what he going to do to team leader or why he was so obsessed  about getting  the name even risking others life maybe just cause it OHJ he cant accpet not to understand  or have unanswered  questions  as profiler  he obsess  more about getting the full picture  and get into the mind of criminal  more then catching  them 

And him not understand  why everything  stop after isu  and he think known the one who name her will solve the story maybe more important  then revenge 

Okay that will be crazy too but that fit his character  more it not like he like others or think like them  

And that was random  thought   I had after yhe previews  it the less harmless one I had now in my mind 

• Like 5

Late to the party as I was quite busy over the weekend.

Most of what I felt about the latest episode has been shared here as I back read so not going to mention the same thing again. I am enraged too by selfish individuals whose exclusive decisions/actions cost another person his life. I was just about to say he is my favorite character in this team because despite his explosive mood, his heart is at the right place. 

My rant below is more of a production/editing aspect. Sorry, but I do mind this kind of things while watching crime investigation dramas because timeline is important to make sense for me. 

Spoiler

Spiderweb was ridiculously huge and thick, yet computers can still be turned on successfully, wow...

During the “interview” of KYH/DS by Hwang in the secret room, CSY was able to watch a bit, then leave to go to her desk, the florist, and the columbarium... I try to imagine the time it will take for her to do all those. What would Hwang and KYH/DS be talking about during that time??

Emotions and energy sucked out of me by various stuff. I am just going to push ahead and finish the series so I can check it completed on my list. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sushimi 

Last episode turn out to be who would save hwang :joy: I would be annoyed :wink:

What if the previews  Is misleading  

And Ohj not running  to save team leader but CSY :fearful:

15845491511584549148.gif

seeing him like this maybe the killer  oppa take CSY  :skull:

If ohj disappear and the guy want to bring him out what more affect  way then CSY she the only one who was on his side and the guy know how  she was helping  him 

Maybe  I am just worry but OHJ face in that scene saying that it someone  important

And we all   thinking that the final  game would  be about CSY  not team leader 

Csy is the only  who can save OHJ  since almost  losing her will make him realize  that he a live and he care about living not just past ( not just in romance  way but in the fact that she important  to him as human and partner) 

• Like 4

In the preview, I have a question 

Spoiler

Who was the one holding the gun to Hwang’s head? Initially I thought it was herself (she wanted to commit suicide perhaps) but upon second look, I think it looks like someone is holding a gun against her. But it’s not the killer’s modus operandi to use guns, he strangles, isn’t it? Does that mean the gun pointed to her head is OHJ’s?? :tears::o I certainly hope not. I hope in the end OHJ is the one who saves Hwang, and that will give her the closure that she needs that despite her naming Isu, OHJ still forgave her and saved her. 

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I hope they can apply this 

Hide contents

To the story..rather than just letting it go of in the wind...It would be a great plot twist!

Spoiler

omg would have heart attack if the whole thing was in OHJ's head and he still in bed recovering or something.

• LOL 6

15 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:
  Hide contents

omg would have heart attack if the whole thing was in OHJ's head and he still in bed recovering or something.

Oh, no! I hope they will not do that! I hate plot twists like that! That would make every thing that I've watch pointless!

But I do hope that his inability to differentiate between reality and imagination maybe will make him more vulnerable to "the guy", cause right now, I'm kinda feeling sorry for "the guy", he's no match for OHJ! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Sushimi

Spoiler

I had that theory before, OHJ was my suspect No 1 and SY’s friend was my suspect No 2, sort of a “Fight Club” scenario (and reinforced by the fact that they had a person with multiple personality case in this show) but I’m not sure that would work now

• Like 3

@Sushimi hihi we can all tell who it is dark or not.  Yea, I already thought of that plot twist in beginning too.  Also, to get satisfaction of begging hope that part is real if it does happen..

Spoiler

If we use imagination thing maybe the guy can stand a chance or use it as weakness.  Like he found that out when he attacked the doctor.  Maybe he'll use recording of Isu talking or something  dun dun dun.

• Like 5

You know what if OHJ didn't let the guy go for pure selfish reasons, but more for something like there's not enough evidence yet.  He didn't want other people to catch him first because they will just try to kill the guy or transfer him somewhere.  In such cases the guy can easily overpower and escape.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

You know what if OHJ didn't let the guy go for pure selfish reasons, but more for something like there's not enough evidence yet.  He didn't want other people to catch him first because they will just try to kill the guy or transfer him somewhere.  In such cases the guy can easily overpower and escape.

But even with a good and strong evidence  they will still try to kill him they even have people  in the prosecutor  office  when they want to rush a case they just transfer the suspects  to them to close the case as much as they want just like they want to do many times before  to stop the team from investigating  

Ohj must had more convinced  story then that please mr write  don't let it be  go without  a good one 

• Like 3