[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

9 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

That feels like a nerve wrecking showdown scene with the killer! :cry: I really hope we won’t get a sad or open ended ending. I’d prefer for all loose ends be tied up. Don’t think this show needs a second season... 

Why not? I'd love a second season! I want to learn more about OHJ! He's so cool!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

That feels like a nerve wrecking showdown scene with the killer! :cry: I really hope we won’t get a sad or open ended ending. I’d prefer for all loose ends be tied up. Don’t think this show needs a second season... 

They dont shoot the scene  in order 

So even if the last scene they shoot was that, it doesn't  mean it the last scene in the drama 

I dont want in open one too 

I want a very  good and full of answers  one 

3 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

At the end OHJ takes a vacation, that would be cool.

Really !!!

I heard that fishing  and spending  some times in quite place with nice and warm family  can be a very  healthy  vacation  to people  like him to recharges :blush:

@Biology Lesson

I dont mind more 4  seasons with OHJ and CSY characters  grown but I have 3 major problems  with that 

1. That jh  isnt found of muilty  seasons  dramas 

2. That most of time they make loosy  and open ending  for a second  season  and that never come to light 

3. Most of the time they destroyed  and change the characters  in the second  seasons  even get ride of the most important  characters  or grown  points in them 

But it ocn , this channel  had some of my favorite  muilty  seasons  drama but it also the channel  that messed  up with others 

So you see my inner  fight  here

So I am preferring a good and tied  ending and whatever  they have another season  or not and whatever  they messed  it or not I can at least enjoy one good season and ending 

Spoiler

My favorite  is God's quiz even with all the changing and  years and even with hight and law points  overs the seasons they did keep the  main character grown in balance and  they did make them grow up in logic and human way like a really human being 

• Like 3

Finale D-2 : 'Tell Me What You Saw' - Pay attention to the choices of Jang Hyuk, Choi Soo Young, and Jin Seo-yeon'

OCN's original drama 'Tell Me Wha You Saw' is only two episodes away from the finale. Where will the last choices of detectives with different purposes be heading?

The story of 'Tell Me What You Saw' for the past eight weeks has been special. This is because 'The Guy', the peppermint candy killer who all thought to be dead five years ago, began to move again. The unpredictable development of every episode surrounding the detectives with different desires and psychology.

Above all, the reversal of what was believed to be true attracted viewers. Genius profiler Oh Hyun-jae (Jang Hyuk)'s wheelchair and sunglasses were in fact a trick to attract 'The Guy', and the hit-and-run driver of Cha Soo-young (Choi Soo-young)'s mother, whom she had been tracking for the past 20 years, was linked to 'The Guy'. Team leader Hwang (Jin Seo-yeon), who had caught the viewers' eyes with her cool-headedness since her first appearance, had a brutal secret that she named Hyun-jae's fiancee five years ago. Chief Choi (Jang Hyun-sung) who tried to block them, was actually pursuing 'The Guy' from five years ago to cover up his fabricating of evidence. Above all, the fact that policeman Kang Dong-sik (Eum Moon-seok) is actually the cruel mint candy killer 'The Guy' was also an unexpected twist.

Unlike the first half of the drama which focused on Hyun-jae's reversal and the growth of Cha Soo-young, the latter part of the drama continued to make careful progress with desires and psychology, not events. Furthermore, the fact that viewers saw the true nature of 'The Guy' and Hwang's secret first, highlighted the different purposes and desires of the characters. It proved the power of director Kim Sang-hoon, writers Ko Young-jae and Han Ki-hyun, and creator Kim Hong-sun, and created a unique suspense that is different from traditional genres.

On top of that, actors such as Jang Hyuk, Choi Soo-young, Jin Seo-yeon, Jang Hyun-sung and Ryu Seung-soo, who perfectly depicted detectives that have never been seen in previous genres based on their solid acting skills, have made the work more complete. What stories will be told in the last two episodes of 'Tell Me What You Saw', that had been exciting viewers for the past 8 weeks?

The production team said, "Thank you viewers for staying with 'Tell Me What You Saw,' which is already heading towards the finale. Please stay with us until the end of the story to see what choices will be made by Hyun-jae, Soo-young, team leader Hwang, and what last retaliation will 'The Guy' have?"

Episode 15 of "Tell Me As You Saw" will be aired on Saturday and the final episode on Sunday.

100257829.1.jpg

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20200320/100257929/1

• Like 4

3 hours ago, nona88 said:

@Biology Lesson

I dont mind more 4  seasons with OHJ and CSY characters  grown but I have 3 major problems  with that 

1. That jh  isnt found of muilty  seasons  dramas 

2. That most of time they make loosy  and open ending  for a second  season  and that never come to light 

3. Most of the time they destroyed  and change the characters  in the second  seasons  even get ride of the most important  characters  or grown  points in them 

But it ocn , this channel  had some of my favorite  muilty  seasons  drama but it also the channel  that messed  up with others 

So you see my inner  fight  here

So I am preferring a good and tied  ending and whatever  they have another season  or not and whatever  they messed  it or not I can at least enjoy one good season and ending 

Reveal hidden contents

My favorite  is God's quiz even with all the changing and  years and even with hight and law points  overs the seasons they did keep the  main character grown in balance and  they did make them grow up in logic and human way like a really human being 

Oh, I didn't mean a sequel done by this director or OCN. I want to have a sequel done by the team of Beautiful mind! I actually would rather have a prequel by them, to fill in all the details that we are missing from the past. 

JH may not do sequels, but he does do redos :) What do I mean? I mean that JH seems to like improving or correcting previous performances or projects in new similar ones- for example- He chose Money flower to make up for Midas, he did My Country to make up for Empire of Lust (actually playing the exact same character in both), he used elements from Robbers in Fated to Love You and so on.

About OHJ, many of us commented about the similarity between OHJ and LYO, JH's character in Beautiful Mind. I think this is why I wasn't so frustrated with the lack of background given to OHJ. I just imagined it was LYO who lost his sunshine :tears:  (never mind that OHJ is much scarier and far more dangerous than LYO). As I mentioned before, OHJ's fiance was actually played by one of the actresses from Beautiful mind, which was a nice coincidence... here they are together :) 

Beautiful Mind Episode 14 (Finale) Recap – kdramadreamer

So, for me it would be amazing if the writers and director from Beautiful mind would have been given the opportunity to delve into OHJ's story. But, I guess, that's just a fantasy... 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

The real Guy will need a private lesson to practice his swing :phew::mrgreen: 

Hehe he definitely took it more serious and the 2nd fight doesn't look like OHJ annihilate him like we eventually thought.  Seem like a challenge.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Hehe he definitely took it more serious and the 2nd fight doesn't look like OHJ annihilate him like we eventually thought.  Seem like a challenge.

:joy: - I am questioning where he get men to fight with him , I thought he fly solo in this war  :joy: when did he turn to be a gangster ( did he call OCN drama rent office for backup ) 

yes it’s championship final oppa cheerleaders :D

15847083971584708387.gif

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

:joy: - I am questioning where he get men to fight with him , I thought he fly solo in this war  :joy: when did he turn to be a gangster ( did he call OCN drama rent office for backup ) 

yes it’s championship final oppa cheerleaders :D

haha should whip out the poms poms we saw before

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I don’t mind it..but what I mind is I have to wait again:joy: and judging from JH’s filmography don’t think he likes to do sequels? Or I maybe wrong. Haha

I’m not sure JH is adverse to second seasons per se. The only example would be Voice but I believe he said he felt there wasn’t much more to do with that particular character. I believe he would do a second season if he feels its justified. 

I wouldn’t be adverse to a second season of TMWYS if it allowed more growth to OHJ and SY as characters and as a team. But, realistically, does OCN do this with series that are not a huge ratings hit? 

Also, regardless of whether there’a another season, I want most mysteries to be answered in this finale. I don’t want to wait :P

And lol I’ll be ready with my sunglasses and my whisky (I don’t have any but I can pretend with some iced tea) :glasses:

@nona88 I think this is written by one of the God’s Quiz writer too 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, I didn't mean a sequel done by this director or OCN. I want to have a sequel done by the team of Beautiful mind! I actually would rather have a prequel by them, to fill in all the details that we are missing from the past. 

JH may not do sequels, but he does do redos :) What do I mean? I mean that JH seems to like improving or correcting previous performances or projects in new similar ones- for example- He chose Money flower to make up for Midas, he did My Country to make up for Empire of Lust (actually playing the exact same character in both), he used elements from Robbers in Fated to Love You and so on.

About OHJ, many of us commented about the similarity between OHJ and LYO, JH's character in Beautiful Mind. I think this is why I wasn't so frustrated with the lack of background given to OHJ. I just imagined it was LYO who lost his sunshine :tears:  (never mind that OHJ is much scarier and far more dangerous than LYO). As I mentioned before, OHJ's fiance was actually played by one of the actresses from Beautiful mind, which was a nice coincidence... here they are together :) 

So, for me it would be amazing if the writers and director from Beautiful mind would have been given the opportunity to delve into OHJ's story. But, I guess, that's just a fantasy... 

Yeh beautiful  mind was great too 

Have it own flaws  too but at least we had a clear backstory  of jh character  and why it was like this and how it grow  and for what reasons

Ah the fantasy you talk  about  isnt bad idea at all it not like I didn't  wish for that after beautiful  mind I was eager  to see OHJ in social path  character  more that one of the reason  I want to watch this drama but I hoped they did give him some more background  story then the accident  5 years ago 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

...hmmmm:ph34r: OHJ grabs a whip...*cough cough cough cough:rolleyes:* did i render that sentence wrongly?

Tbh. Not really sure on how the ending will be...cause our king on his throne with wheels...he is unpredictable..B)..he drop the doll..then he picks it up and place it on the table...see..upredictable.

Haha i take it despite his cold exterior he can be softie too.  If you're bad you will be punish, but after punishment then it's done.

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Omg:joy: "You know your previous owner...He is a very bad man..getting blood all over you..poor thing.":lol:

You know..we can only see this in a fanfiction..cause..we cannot even get a smile:joy:

Yes poor doll with just thread keeping arm together-extra guilt.

hihi Maybe a smile once he beat the crap out of villian and makes him beg.  

• LOL 1