[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

Okay suspect  list for the man who behind  all this murders  and control  killers: 

1. The chief Choi- I have zero worry or care if it was him in the end he so look guilty  now that make him not on the top of list ( hate the obvious  things :joy:

2. Detective  Lee okay why not the one who looked the weaker  and controlled  by other maybe he the one who control everything  ( he sure suspect now for me)

3. Detective  yang okay right now he only guilty  cause he on every posters of the drama:glasses: still no something special  that make him suspect 

4. Team leader okay I hate to add her to the list but maybe they didnt hire a good actor  like her to be only like this , she get on the list this week to 

5. CSY friend ( brother ) that what hate the most yeh I know twisted  kdrama he so nice and good to be innocent in drama land , he has also some odd on his character, I really will be sad if it him for CSY  he like a family, I dont want to break the good thing here to get a totally tricky killer ( or do I want ?) 

6. You know what the really twist is if it CSY  father was the one , okay I am going crazy here that one that hide  so well like this 

But okay I will be myself  twisted  mind If want that to happen , I like so much his scenes with CSY  I dont want him to get hurt, killed and sure not being a killer-  so with my heart he out of the list but still I have to add him even for the crazy thriller  drama logic  

Did everyone that had significant role in this drama get  in my killer suspect  list :joy:

Okay two that still out of my list till now, first , detective  Jang maybe cause he dont even make any affect  even as dorky police officers  to me ( I am afraid  he will make me regret  not adding him in my list :joy:)

and second, ah how to say that, it OHJ  as someone who has muilty  personality or something like that , the way they show the killer using the same drink and even look like drinking  glass and other hint should make me take that road and think about him like this , 

But I am refusing  for now, not for anything  but cause it ep 6 only and I want to enjoy the hope of him changing, being cute sometimes and his  scenes with CSY  as normal human  connection 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 8

9 minutes ago, nona88 said:

and second, ah who to say that, it OHJ  as someone who has muilty  personality or something like that , the way they show the killer using the same drink and even look like drinking  glass and other hint should make me take that road and think about him like this , 

But I am refusing  for now, not for anything  but cause it ep 6 only and I want to enjoy the hope of him changing, being cute sometimes and his  scenes with CSY  as normal human  connection 

I thought about all these guys! And even for a second, I also considered SY’s dad! Lolll

And aha! Yes, the drink! The drink and the similar hearing device also made me think of OHJ. Since we’ve seen OHJ “confuse fantasy and reality” and he is capable of orchestrating crazy scenarios, and provoke and trigger other killers, he is a bit crazy himself, the thought of him having split personality and “chasing himself” crossed my mind. I can totally imagine being “THAT” crazy but I also don’t want it. I want him to get “humanized”. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I thought about all these guys! And even for a second, I also considered SY’s dad! Lolll

And aha! Yes, the drink! The drink and the similar hearing device also made me think of OHJ. Since we’ve seen OHJ “confuse fantasy and reality” and he is capable of orchestrating crazy scenarios, and provoke and trigger other killers, he is a bit crazy himself, the thought of him having split personality and “chasing himself” crossed my mind. I can totally imagine being “THAT” crazy but I also don’t want it. I want him to get “humanized”. 

Yeh I know he so fit for that

But I just dont want

Dont want it :bawling:

P.s. thanks for saying I am not the only one who go wild with her though ( that mean I am not a totally  crazy or twisted  to think about it ,  right? )

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

GS must be a real nutcase. Why the need to preserve the body with formalin and leave the the TV on for the corpse. 

As for 'The Guy' being a hitman i find that weird. Hit-man are not serial killers they have a purpose. I say that because he seems to be waving his hand to some music in the background like a psycho.  

Well, look at what OHJ did... He knew about the existence of the two serial killers and triggered one as he knew that KSH was seeking fame. What if it is the same with The Guy? There could be someone who gives him order to kill and use his psychopathic side in order to obtain the death of people without raising suspicions that there is a mastermind behind The Guy.

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, look at what OHJ did... He knew about the existence of the two serial killers and triggered one as he knew that KSH was seeking fame. What if it is the same with The Guy? There could be someone who gives him order to kill and use his psychopathic side in order to obtain the death of people without raising suspicions that there is a mastermind behind The Guy.

That can just be the case 

It not like the guy that behind all that is normal he  a psychopath  himself  to do that 

But he more smart and well using his mind to gain even from murder  power and other things 

And what you said is just true if OHJ  could easy control and use crazy killers that he dont know and they dont trust him, then how much can someone who have mind control power like Ohj and he a killer like them and gain their trust maybe by doing them favor  for years without shown his face and he had a big network that make benefit  from each one of killers and even help them when he want 

So If OHJ did that , imagine  how much someone like him with much crazy and power can do when he part of that sick game 

My guess  it so wild network it like they have social  club  for killers  and the one in control is the club  manager 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, corey said:

I am a sucker for a good romance.

Watch 1% of Anything (2016) starring Ha Seok Jin & Jeon So Min. About a chaebol guy with a kindergarten teacher in a fake dating contract. Lots of kissing B) & the leads chemistry is wonderful. There are 2 version, 1 is the 2003 version, another 2016 version.

(Sorry for side track here).

• Like 3

Okay I love  OCN for many reasons it was the first that make pure crime, thrill,mystery  dramas in Korea and I like most of it drama 

But I have to say I dont like how stingy  they are in the pre-still's just give us something for the long waiting even when they given something it dont show so much :unamused: ( they talking  the trill  part so seriously) 

Now they also stingy with the drama text previews, it almost say the say from the video one or half of it from previous episodes :pensive:

here the translate text previews  of ep 7 

Spoiler

Now that OHJ  moving out of the wheelchair he out moving or running  . In the same time CSY find that the kid she meet is kidnapped  so she ask OHJ  for help again  ( okay till now all that was from ep 6 really text PREVIEW  should talk about the next episode) 

The kidnapper  car found near mountain but with no evidence on it to find the kidnapper or the child , using CSY  memory ability  they found a factory that likely  have them but there they found  a trace of someone buried 

Okay I have weak side for children anyway, and  a molester  is hateful things no matter who his victims, but mixing together and having a children molester  Is way then I can be forgivable or understandable about 

So you even had a childern  molester that even hurting a disabled kid :rage:

that way out  of any rage words  that I have, he for me the most creepy and hateful  then any killers 

Let just see OHJ  and CSY  beat him next episode  I cant stand him from ep 6

Edited by nona88
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, corey said:

Chingu, 1% of anything is one of my all-time favourites!!! :D I re-watch some episodes just whenever I feel down.  I love Ha Seok Jin too.

Sorry for off-topic, but could not resist ^_^

Spoiler

It's mine too! That drama is cute at the beginning with the couple constant bickering. Than it moved on to having feelings for each other & I was so sad at the end of the contract period. Esp loved it when Lee Jae In (Ha Seok Jin) changed his hairstyle after he took over the company, that was super handsome!

In real life, Ha Seok Jin is also a smart guy. Apparently got a degree in Engineering.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

OHJ's doctor is going to be so mad with him..lol..

Wonder if OHJ will hurt himself during the pursuit and make  Sooyoung feel guilty about it.

Yeh  he need to really not overwork  himself :joy:

yeh I am afraid he would hurt himself  too 

But you know what I am worry  about more the fact that his crazy and no guilty violence  isn't going to stop with the killer  of his girlfriend  

And I worry more then hurting himself and CSY  feeling guilty  about it , the fact that she going to see it , the scary face he making when he in that mood , the fact that she realize that he lost it the different  between  him and killers and the fact I start  to think about that he maybe throw  himself  in danger as he dont care if he survive or waiting for moment he will not survive  

I can take her feeling guilty  but what scare me she see what we saw in ep 6 and get scared of him( even when I know  she really need to see it soon to know what she dealing  with  and can start know that she had to stop him ) 

• Like 5

Interesting article.:)

1581925502-1.jpg

"Tell  me  what you saw "Jang Hyuk's shocking reveal, why viewers feel deceived.

"It is intended to reveal that what we see, as the title of this drama, is not true, depends on any misunderstanding, prejudice or prejudice. In fact, when SY ask Oh a “Why did you lie?” Oh's words that he never cheated were true.

He never said he could not see, nor did he say that he could not walk. However, Cha Su-young and we were judging by the fact that he lived on a wheelchair while wearing sunglasses in a dark backroom, and that he had experienced an explosion in the past.

We do not speak as we have seen. So you can't see the real thing, but you get caught up in the wrong guess. In addition to <Tell me what you saw>, the film depicts the stories of detectives who track down murderers through the thriller genre, and the characters Cha Soo-young and Oh-hyun Jae express their efforts to properly see the truth in their pursuit. But the larger message behind it may be that our sense of blindness does not see the truth in any case.

Of course, it was difficult to think of casting a actor named Jang Hyuk to only sit in a wheelchair in a closed room. However, the antiwar story he showed in the early days was shocking enough to tell the story of the drama. The expectation of his move, which has now begun to move in earnest, also increased."

Source:http://m.entermedia.co.kr/news_view.html?idx=10585

But I remembered him telling SY "It doesn't mean if I can't see means I don't know." Does he mean he could see because.he wasn't at the scene ?   

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

But I remembered him telling SY "It doesn't mean if I can't see means I don't know." Does he mean he could see because.he wasn't at the scene ?   

Maybe something lost in translation, or maybe he meant "even if someone cannot see, it does not mean he doesnt know" - sort of figurative, not necessary meaning he cannot see.

And i think the title should not be 'why viewers feel deceived', it should be more like 'why the viewers got deceived'.

• Like 5

Watched Ep. 6: Jang Hyuk literally had to stand on his two feet to keep the drama from sinking! And what a scene it was, loved every second of the big reveal (a u-turn if ever there was one, but whatever, I hope there are crazy action sequences of him in every episode now and the arrogant swagger), loved the striking lightning, the shattering of chameleon tank, even the neck brace (!), loved the display of great hair, loved the whole web he lay for GS / fake journo.

I hope there is more of solo Hyuk kicking up a storm, SY + Hyuk (having intelligent conversation), and less of the dumb police force (here's looking at you Ha-Young and RIU). 

There was no need for SY to feel 'let down' by a former senior high-profile 'forensic profiler' doing what he does best: catching the criminals by thinking like them. He does not owe anyone an explanation for his tactics, least of all to SY, a wannabe cop he met 2 weeks ago. But since she is the FL, so writers have to write him around her. I think Jang Hyuk is playing a very dark role, and he most certainly does not play by the rules - which means he was hard to control even as a cop-consultant.  

Loved SY's father's scenes. He's the best written character in an entire series full of wooden one-dimensional cops. Hope he is not killed off and that he lives to teach Jang Hyuk fish-fishing and humility someday.

Skipped most of Ep. 5 and any portion the entire police/ any member of RIU are in because they irritate the hell out of me. Their dialogues are proof they are all a bunch of idiots. Ha-Young does not deserve to be team leader of anything, let alone a cop. She's extremely incompetent (and on anti-depressant medications! Shouldn't she be on forced leave?) Irritating as hell.

I don't know why the police did not take credit for bringing down GS / sort-of-maybe-'The Guy' whose not the 'Ultimate Guy' - Jang Hyuk could easily have been brought back in as a consultant - unless he was a pain in the richard simmons for the force over his non-conventional methods and they dislike his unpredictability (which explains Chief Choi's disregard and dislike for him).

GS - fake journo - may just be 'The Guy or 'the guy who may be one of the guys' but not the 'Ultimate Guy' guy - who may just turn out to be a woman! Because that hand of the person wiretapping serial killer GS in Kang's place looked very feminine - plus the taste and MO and behavior of this wiretapping person is similar to what Jang Hyuk was like in his bat cave - a drink, a wave of hand, eavesdropping and dark room. What are the odds of Jang Hyuk having a jilted super-psycho ex-girlfriend? Or some 'Mother / Father Figure' Who Guides All Serial Killers - weren't the 3 serial killing guys shown to us till now young men without families? Or is Jang Hyuk the ultimate killer and the profiler? - easy to guess MO if you're calling the shots!)

And the biggest mystery for me: why would anyone want to kill Han Isu  - girlfriend of the hotshot profiler - when they could've easily targeted the profiler himself? Unless Jang Hyuk's arrogance got the loved one of someone else killed, and Han Isu's death was payback for that? I don't think any one from police higher-ups would've bumped her off. There were less gruesome ways to remove Jang Hyuk from any investigation (insubordination for one) if he was a pickle. So that is a mystery for sure. I think truth will make Jang Hyuk regret and cry more, as opposed to the anger with which he beat GS.

Looking forward to seeing Jang Hyuk action and crime-solving and swagger and hair style.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

5 hours ago, nona88 said:

Yeh  he need to really not overwork  himself :joy:

yeh I am afraid he would hurt himself  too 

I was thinking will he injure himself later and go back to a wheelchair and become blind again at the last episode? 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, corey said:

Oh no :tears: That would be way too cruel. Why not thinking positively and hope for SY/OHY romance (which of course I know is not going to happen)

Haha but I don’t like romance genre , so I am not hoping for that aspect. I hope to see OHJ suffer some repercussions from over exerting himself, but not necessary to the extent of going back to a wheelchair though. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1