Quantcast

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Oh yes.. I think so too. She must be upset that she is just a pawn in his plan. I wonder how he will try and win her back into the team. 

She sounded disappointed in the preview and Hwang sounds mad too. I guess they both feel used and deceived. I want to see some awesome scenes of confrontation (I know this is not a makjang, but he deserves a kimchee slap at the very least) 

@budgerie Dr Ahn does everything for him, he even cooks for him and even trims his hair. And the poor guy only got one “thanks” in 5 years and even lost his finger *sigh*

• Like 3

@imgreatgal @dramafan33 There is a reason why I thought that the man could be dead... First the movie "psycho" from Hitchcock came to my mind. The mother of the psychopath was dead and the man acted as if he was the mother. Then in Voice 2 (K-drama), the serial killer had also the corpse of his mother... and acted as if she was alive. Let us imagine that the man died some time after the car accident from 5 years ago... 

Sure, the man could be alive and in a coma... yet he never touched the man.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

SPOILER ALERT!

Guys, lets talk about the last two pictures here:

Spoiler

Could that be the guy and child from SY’s mom “accident”? 

Also, the hairstyle is similar to “The Guy” , although yeah, its a very common hairstyle 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Since Dr Ahn asked him not to relax yet and take it easy, I hope to see him in pain or relapse when he over exert hahaha... I like to see my heroes in pain 

Me too... remember he's not fully recover yet.  Maybe he'll be in pain after that fight with the Guy, haha...

• Like 2

Okay still half way but wow really wow he did trick everyone  even team leader 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Told myself I will not watch without subs...but I just had to watch the first scene to make sure..sigh.. I'm weak..but i didn't watch the rest.. 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@azureblue7 And guess who is right next to you about to watch the clips? The other person that promised not to watch spoilers *sigh* 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I have to write in the first half OHJ  scared me more then the killer that dark energy  , that acting that have anger, hate , rage and heartless  was wonderful 

Hell they need someone really good i mean really great as a killer next to fit that great scene of OHJ  when he make your body know fear 

Omg OHJ can make you love , fear, and understand  his pain and speechless  in one scene  

One must seen scenes of a really broken man 

And he out too I am going crazy 

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, nona88 said:

I have to write in the first half OHJ  scared me more then the killer that dark energy  , that acting that have anger, hate , rage and heartless  was wonderful 

Hell they need someone really good i mean really great as a killer next to fit that great scene of OHJ  when he make your body know fear 

Omg OHJ can make you love , fear, and understand  his pain and speechless  in one scene  

One must seen scenes of a really broken man 

And he out too I am going crazy 

I only saw the clip and I agree- he was scarier than the killer there! So cool! 

This is the same thing I felt about Pill Joo, JH's character in Money Flower. He was so smart, so devious and so scary the bad guys in the show just couldn't match him! The killer needs to be really scary now! 

I'm so excited! But remember, JH still spoke about healing, OHJ needs to heal mentally...

Also, no wonder JH said he had just a short time with that chameleon... It's probably dead after that fight... oops :) I'm sure in reality no chameleon was harmed in the process of filming that scene...:D

• Like 6

Okay I am out of control 

This ep was so much 

So much progress  so much emotional  so much gifts 

I am not angry I am so happy but my mind a d heart out of control I am like cant talk even a word I am written cause I cant stand and scream now 

And if all that wasn't enough  to add the father scene  !! Okay mr writer  and pd you did make me proud to give this another chance no I am more then proud thanks so much 

@Biology Lesson dear the scene when he talking with team leader after the fight scene was speechless  no less then the fight scen watch one broken man even after doing what he wanted  how much he still in pain 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, nona88 said:

@Biology Lesson dear the scene when he talking with team leader after the fight scene was speechless  no less then the fight scen watch one broken man even after doing what he wanted  how much he still in pain 

Oh... I'll have to wait for the subtitles for that... Sounds so good!

• Like 3

After OHJ shows he could see and walk, I really thought he's going to rub off the red scar on his face.. :sweatingbullets: lol. 

I think the production crew needs to be careful with the pictures. A lot of pictures aren't taken on the right angle. Obviously some are behind the scenes/production's pictures, not pictures taken by OHJ or the criminals. 

I get a little sensitive when a case involves kids. Can't wait for next week~

• Like 3

I.HAVE.NO.WORDS and I’ve only seen two clips

Well one thing for sure, writer is not as OBVIOUS as I thought! 

I’m actually finally INTRIGUED and not just about the major twist we all know about but, that russian doll scene, that little creepy sound and hand dancy movement now THATS WHAT I CALL CREEPY! NOW WE ARE TALKING! (Not a spoiler because if you haven’t watched it, you don’t know what I’m talking about :D)

• Like 6

What I respect  the most about CSY  and I think that OHJ is impressed  and respected  her for that she didnt keep the job  she gain cause of him or accept that kind of using 

She refused  his offer to come back even at the price of helping  her catching  her mother killer and that what she all her life wanted 

But even so so did accept it to help innocent  and strange  boy 

She can't accept using or deals but what more she cant accept  innocent  person in harm cause she didnt do everything to help 

And side note I like the way OHJ  looked at her when he meet her again that was soft and trust look he really want her back but as we said simple  apologies  is not his style  

• Like 5

Jang Hyuk is like a best wine. Time is flies but he become better and better and really he is one fine man and actor. Sooo handsome

• Like 8

My friends  I have to wait for sub 

The episode  was so good that I dont even want talk about the scenes or my feeling and thoughts  before watching it with sub 

I just keep  watching raw specially  my favourite  parts ( which was a lot ) 

And even I understand  most of the talking in this episode  I for the first time want to watch it with sub before anything 

I hope the change that happen with OHJ  will make the drama more interesting and good change not bad one 

Just keep  the quality of the rest of this drama like this ep , show more about the character feeling and emotional reactions and progress with each case and dont forget to give us victims story that will touch our heart 

I cant believe  I have to wait for another week 

Okay i will be here tomorrow  so  goodnight or goodbye for now 

P.s. for the friends  who dream of little  romance let me say I am not totally out of that hope this episode  change  a lot not just cause he can walk or see but cause how they trying to build this two after the change

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I just watched episode 5 with subs —- so many questions.

1. it is unusual for the drama to reveal the face of the Murderer to us that early - there must be more to it

2. Who was the killer speaking to when he gets home? There was another person in the house. And yet the police when checking him up couldn’t find anything about him. Probably a fake name? 
3. and so he has been disguising himself as a reporter and csy had seen him. With her picturing skills she would be able to get a pic of his face out. I can’t help but think that he the killer was also used by someone else. 
4. The animosity btw leader Hwang and her superior is just too weird! Why would he always want to beat her to everything? 

and that’s why it make sense for both OHJ and the killer to meet face to face that early in the episodes - because there is more to it!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

@nona88 I feel exactly the same! And as opposed to you I don’t understand anything. But the episode looked so interesting! And like you I have renewed hope that the drama will build the relationships. I don’t hope or expect romance but even if some platonic thing is hinted at between SY and OHJ and Im allowed to at least fantasize, that’ll be much more than ever expected. Still Id be more than happy with just a friendship between them.

I don’t want to talk much before watching with subs either.

• Like 5

I'm noticing something interesting today- in previous weeks, immediately after an episode, the posts on twitter and IG about the show were rather few, I'm guessing since by the time the show ends, the time pretty late in Korea. However, after tonight's episode, I'm seeing a lot of posts about the show, even now, when it's 5:30 in the morning in Korea! Looks like the episode had quite an impact :) Very nice.

This is one of the interesting posts from Jane, showing the first image that we see of OHJ's naked hands in the show... 

• Like 6