[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

4 hours ago, she said:

I say this as I've been working ( a normal job not chasing criminals with a hot guy unfortunatly ) 

Agree with everything you’ve said about CSY and this has got to be the most hilarious statement you made! Hehe. Chasing criminals with a hot guy!! Not many have the privilege of doing that indeed :D

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

But using her ability for attain his goal is probably the ultimate reason.

Yeh agree too. I think along the way they will solve cases but I don’t think that’s his ultimate goal. He probably wants to serve his own personal agenda first and foremost. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

The ost 3 remember  me  -kim Han-Geul

21-501214.jpg

Will be released  tomorrow 22.2.2020 at 18:00

It will be about the  sad feeling of longing  for the of two main character :heart: okay it maybe  about the similar feeling  they had about longing to someone they lost 

Anyway as they saying in article I think it tearful  song 

Source

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

12 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

1) GS is not The Guy OHJ met 5 years ago. Like you wrote, he said "OHJ, finally we met" which is a clue that GS was not the one 5 years ago. Even if he knew about the handcuffs, I believe that The Guy must have given him the info. I have the impression that his gestures were also a little different. We have to see The Guy as a mirror of OHJ. OHJ pushed KSH to confess of being the killer of Go and The Guy must have handled GS the same way.

2) I suddenly realized the importance of the location... Maybe The Guy wanted CSY to be the officer to discover the corpse. Don't you find it weird that CSY had just failed to be accepted by RUI and due to her abilities, she was able to enter RU? I am even now thinking that The Guy knows CSY and has been watching over her... and it would make sense, if The Guy is the boy from the car. Maybe he realized that CSY should be the one who stops him but for that, she needs some boost. Just like OHJ used CSY to lure GS, The Guy might have used CSY as well. This would explain why there was no activity for 5 years.... which is quite surprising for such a killer. I doubt that the news about his death was the only reason... if so, why start again? 

3) GS was a real psychopath and megalomaniac... so The Guy pushed him to challenge OHJ telling him that if he wants to become The Guy, he needs to go after the fake ones and after OHJ. Remember the candy as a "reward", now you can become The Guy...

I doubt that KSH would change his MO because OHJ triggered him. Since KSH used to dispose of the corpses in his mausoleum and he got successful, why would he change the way he got rid of the body? Furthermore the existence of the next victim (the woman who survived) indicated that he had no plan of stopping the serial killing. OHJ must have approached him after seeing him at the crime scene.

My theory is that he is actually killing killers or criminals via others. Since he has a psychopathic side, he has been able to notice killers. Now, even Choi was about to kill GS by removing the mask but the doctor interrupted him. And here is the next question: will Choi succumb to this temptation because his deceit could be exposed?

If the guy turns out to be the boy in the car - he probably has a soft spot for CSY Becos of what the accident did to her and that explains your theory of letting CSY discover the corpse first and perhaps even ‘helping’ her to join RUI

• Like 3

okay i can't  wait for ep 7 

i know I shouldn't even try to guess what offer OHJ had in mind since he will have other three hidden one in his mind beside what he going to say 

but really if he coming back to work he didn't have to offer anything right away he could wait till she and him come back to work and she will be clam by then and ask her to help him or making her helping him

all i know that he trust her, see  in her abilities , he care and felt bad about hurting her since she was the only innocent in his game and had nothing with what going on  and i know she did affect him in human and feeling level so he want to bring her back to his side ( maybe she the only who he can be at easy with since he trust no one and back again to life isn't easy for him in emotional trauma) 

but why he have to go all the way to her house and not waited , why it was so important to offer he some deal !!!!!! and what offer he has in his mind to go all the way there and not wait !!!!!!!!!!!!! ( okay if i left the romantic side out that he just wanted to see her and was worry about her  )

so what is in his mind ??? first time he use a trick to get the guy out , he act as weak and isolated person and someone who never wake up from what happen 5 years ago , now he need a new trick  to get the person behind all that out !!!! so what plan he has in his mind is he going to act as everything over , and come back to work and life again and busy with others cases and he has move on from what happen  ???

it drive me crazy and i know no matter what they show us in ep 7-8 there will still questions and hidden agenda so what he going to offer? what he want from her in return of what he going to give ?

Edited by nona88
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, kohnlee said:

If the guy turns out to be the boy in the car - he probably has a soft spot for CSY Becos of what the accident did to her and that explains your theory of letting CSY discover the corpse first and perhaps even ‘helping’ her to join RUI

If that true that mean it make the oppa friend is on the top of the suspect  list 

If had that complex hate and love feeling  and he  has an  obsessed  side of him toward  CSY  it will make since he wanted to be close to her and be part of her life 

Maybe he want them to understand  where it all start, about that accident  

He something  who thought himself  better then the killers even if he one of them so he had some twisted  logical mind that justify  to him what he do 

What if he want them to search for the story . How it started and why he is like this!!! 

If he really was doing all that to bring  CSY  to the game it going to be more heartbreaking later  then ( okay I said before sweet oppa is red flag in Ocn  drama) 

@Biology Lesson    

The oppa friend He was in the list and just a second  ago he move to be the first :joy: with our @bebebisous33 great profiler  skill the story point to him 

Anyway I am glad they starting to promote the drams more just change more and give pre still's  every  week 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nona88 Thanks a lot for the compliment:love:... The oppa has become my suspect number one.

My next prediction is that the sexual offender will end up dead...

you don't have to thanks me i am enjoying reading your deep analyze all the time 

so the question who is the man that OHJ fighting and jump with him ?

so is  he going to get killed later or he will run from OHJ and CSY and find him death 

( really OHJ should be more careful is he trying to catch all the acting he didn't do for 5 years:joy: FROM wheelchair to full acting isn't there some  steps between to make out hearts ready  )

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nona88 Thanks a lot for the compliment:love:... The oppa has become my suspect number one.

I think you might be right... There is something going on with him. Or at least this is what the show wants us to think... But- he doesn't seem to be old enough to be the main baddy... maybe he's just part of "the organization"?

• Like 4

@bebebisous33 Oppa has been my number 1 suspect even when most people were still distracted by “killer now in comma” but it wasn’t due to my great deduction skills (which I don’t have) but more because of that odd statement he made about “his greatest wish is to not stand out” The statement made me pay attention, that whole exchange was odd. I know he is on the surface some kind of comic relief but something with him seems off. I might also be influenced by the fact that this guy played a weird comical villain in “The Fiery Priest” he kinda stole the show there so I figure he won’t be playing a casual kinda “filler” comic relief oppa here (?) and then someone pointed him out on twitter as well so Ive been observing him since :P The “wiretapping guy” also felt a mix of comical flamboyant and creepy with his hand movement (he reminds me of Moriarty, and I can picture this actor playing that role) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

I think you might be right... There is something going on with him. Or at least this is what the show wants us to think... But- he doesn't seem to be old enough to be the main baddy... maybe he's just part of "the organization"?

Like you, I also think that there is more than The Guy... because he was always updated right on time. How could he let GS know which identity he could use as police officer?

@dramafan33 yes, that sentence caught my attention too as it fits the profile of The Guy: average, normality, conformity... 

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:
2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Like you, I also think that there is more than The Guy... because he was always updated right on time. How could he let GS know which identity he could use as police officer?

@dramafan33 yes, that sentence caught my attention too as it fits the profile of The Guy: average, normality, conformity...

Agree to he said how it hard to live like a normal and average  person 

That something that make him even more suspicious as he was saying he never lived like that 

Okay poor him if he wasn't our criminal  in the end :joy: I like his scenes with CSY he making her comfortable and act playful   like her age that not something  that we see her doing it so much ( she looked like someone who carry  mountain on her shoulders )

Hope we wrong since I dont want  to imagine her shock if he was the one 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yeah, I think "the guy" is just the first step of the pyramid that probably is "the organization", and this Oppa is the second step. My guess is that throughout the show OHJ and CSY will reveal more and more "steps" that eventually will lead towards the man on top in the last two episodes. I'm also guessing that one of the steps close to the top will be our team leader. I guess I'm not the only one suspicious of her :)

• Like 4

‘Tell Me What You Saw’ OST Part 3 ‘Remember’, sung by Kim Han-gyul, will be released on various music sites on 22 Feb at 6 p.m.

"Remember" is a song about the painful heart and longing of the two main characters, which combines the mood of the drama with a lonely and sad feeling.

Repeated guitar performances and high notes at the second half express a longing heart and a feeling of mournful crying as if one's voice was hoping to reach the sky, highlighting the expressiveness of Kim Han-kyul, which is like watching a movie, giving listeners great emotion.

With an explosive high-pitched and charming voice, Kim Han-kyul is the leader of the outstanding singing group "75" and will spur his solo career with the OST.

21-501214.jpg

501214-0.jpg

http://www.kjdaily.com/read.php3?aid=1582241500501214208

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, nona88 said:

Look what I found it looked so creepy  in that room and now it just so cute 

25 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

The chameleon looks over fed hahahah

It is actually a toy hahaha.. I wonder if they used it during the filming or a real one?

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Prettysup said:
5 hours ago, nona88 said:

Look what I found it looked so creepy  in that room and now it just so cute 

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

The chameleon looks over fed hahahah

It is actually a toy hahaha.. I wonder if they used it during the filming or a real one?

Yes it a toy that why I  said  it looked cute now :joy:

I think the one in shooting  was real expect  from the scene when OHJ destroy  it house 

Goodmorning my friends  cant wait more for ep 7 and the new ost 

• Like 5