[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

22 minutes ago, corey said:

Guys - the above reasons  - knowing her being honest and idealistic and bringing back the humanity - are solid grounds for relationship. Ok, I will really stop now since you are all so adamant it is not going to happen , and probably it will not. My last word is that for a girl like CSY it would ne really weird not to fall for a guy like JH at least a little

Haha I think there is nothing wrong hoping that it would turn into a relationship... it's just that the likelihood of it happening is slim given the track record of the director and OCN. I think the story can be anything they want it to be, psychologically and characteristically, it's not impossible, what's less possible is the director and OCN's inclination. So, I don't think it hurts to "ship" them as long as people don't take it too seriously! Haha. And yes, even as broken and damaged as he is, OHJ is HOT! Would be hard not to fall for him haha. (Ok, I'm clearly biased :P )

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

My friends  are we really trying to argue about if CSY  is really fit or not fit for OHJ :joy:

Okay want to talk realistic  and leave the fans of OHJ character  part of me out for  a while !!!

We should even argue  if he even  worthy to even be  close to CSY  or any normal human :unamused:

Yeh we love him and adore his dark character  but if we need to talk about realistic  fit he not even fit or even worth her 

He a damage  person,  he have no feeling about using and tricking  even the people  who close  to him ( let CSY  a side he even wanted to use and trick team leader who was in his side all this years) 

He arrogant, cold and unemotional and he cant even see the different  between catching  bad guys and between  hunting  them down ( and that was even before the accident) he danger in so many levels  

Yeh in drama and  with Jang hyuk  charm we  so in love with him but from a woman  really  point of view he really no good 

CSY in other hand is nice, warm and emotional  person she has her own scar  too and a big one but she never was selfish or thinking only about her revenge  or her pain .  She still value  other feeling  and life and have the power well to go behind her mind and body ability.

She has amazing  talent  it just  no body was around to help her understand  it and get to know how to full use it, just wait till she learn how to control  and use it. And she slow in some side not all sides , she did catch to OHJ   thought   sometimes  . She just was raised  in poor conditions and never have  parents who know how to help her nor money or good care to grow her ability but only people who focus on what she was not good at.

The different  between  OHJ  and CSY  is not cause it happen to her when she was a little and he was grown  up.  they still feel the same guilt  and pain . The different  is what kind of person  OHJ  was even before  the accident he was   arrogant  and full of himself and think that all the killer in his hand and he can control them and outsmart them ( like he a God no one can be better  then him) that why when he lose in front  of the guy and when his lose cost him the life of his love one it break him so much as much as he was  hight in the space as much he fall down and still his arrogant allowed  him to get more down in his choices as he still think he has the right ( it his character before and after  the accident  that make him think  he above everything  ) 

This post dont make shipping  them is more impossible  it explan exactly  why he need CSY I dont care if it as romantic or just human connection he the one who need her more and without her he can lost it more and I can imagine  how much he go more crazy about taking care of what he see right no matter what law and humanity  requests  

In other hand it will be CSY  hard time dealing  with him and her loss 

So let go back I love him  we do but if we going to talk about realistic or not he the one that not worthy  here 

Still we have to remember  the  cast's  said it drama about healing so no matter  what road they take on ,  I would  still like to see CSY  helped  him healing  

@The Reel Life dont worry as I write before  we all grown  up we can dream and ship but we know beforehand  that the chances Is low so I will still enjoy it even without  romance  but it just they make so much  great scene  together  to not wish for it

Edited by nona88
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Haha I think there is nothing wrong hoping that it would turn into a relationship... it's just that the likelihood of it happening is slim given the track record of the director and OCN. I think the story can be anything they want it to be, psychologically and characteristically, it's not impossible, what's less possible is the director and OCN's inclination. So, I don't think it hurts to "ship" them as long as people don't take it too seriously! Haha. And yes, even as broken and damaged as he is, OHJ is HOT! Would be hard not to fall for him haha. (Ok, I'm clearly biased :P )

No, I didn't find him hot! I don't like his hair. Heeheehee! But that's just me. 

I like him in MC, that half tied up hairstyle & half let down hairstyle. I found him extremely appealing & hot like that. 

55 minutes ago, nona88 said:

He a damage  person,  he have no feeling about using and tricking  even the people  who close  to him ( let CSY  a side he even wanted to use and trick team leader who was in his side all this years) 

Given that what OHJ had gone through, the emotional scars are difficult to erase. So in order to catch the killer who killed Isu, he retorted to all sorts of tricks. Can't blame him because he's already blinded by revenge. He just want to get the killer doesn't matter at what cost.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, philosophie said:

Just for confusion sake, is The Guy supposed to be same as peppermint killer or the one that killed ISU? And was the one that got punctured by OHJ The real peppermint killer Or another copy cat?

im loving the psychos in this kdrama. They all got a screw lose and the actors are immersed in the roles, like the one that showed up in blood at the police station haha he reminded me of the joker. But there’s a lot of criminals. I feel like we need a list or chart if there isn’t one yet because I’m getting confused with like, who is responsible for murdering who and who’s in charge of who

The injured serial killer and murderer of profiler Na is not the real The Guy.

We still don't know who killed the first victim, Go, the woman in the suitcase. KSH claimed to be the perpetrator but he wasn't. Furthermore, his accomplice always got rid of the corpse by burning them.... Then the guy GS killed KSH, then the vet Jung and the profiler Na.

I would like to add that in the beginning, I had thought that the writer and director had made huge mistakes with OHJ's room. If he was blind and could not walk, why were posters with pictures and notes on his walls with the different crimes, when he was supposed to be blind and could not walk?  Some pictures were really high and could not have been put with someone sitting on a wheelchair. Furthermore, if team leader Hwang had put these there, why? OHJ could not work with this and team leader only goes there, when it is absolutely necessary.

Does OHJ mistrust team leader Hwang now? Notice that he proposed CSY the deal asking for her help in exchange for her mother's case... I had the impression that team leader is left in the dark about this. He visited CSY's home alone.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

I have been thinking a lot more about my own theory and trying to develop it. I stated that the boy from the accident is The Guy.

My assumption is that back then, he was abducted and the criminal got away.  Besides, the kid could only escape from his nightmare because the kidnapper was somehow killed by another killer. That's why he resented the police very much for not doing its job. Notice how The Guy is taunting the police...

Then what if The Guy is somehow torn apart? On the one hand, he started enjoying witnessing crimes due to the accident, on the other hand, since he was a victim himself back then, he wanted his own kidnapper to be punished and resented the police for its incompetence. This would explain why somehow the killers are all getting killed by other killers. He used the copycat The Guy as a tool to punish KSH and Jung and let the killer believe that he could become the new The Guy. He has no problem to have the profiler Na killed as the latter revealed his incompetence on many occasions. And in my opinion, I have the impression Choi and the commissioner could become his targets... just like the detective who keeps looking down on CSY.

But let's go back to the major accident 5 years ago:

We saw I Su taking the taxi with the suspicious driver and later, the taxi was turned upside down, while The Guy appeared out of nowhere in front of OHJ. How was it possible for him to leave the taxi and not been injured? People complained about this absurdity. I have this feeling that the taxi driver was not the real killer The Guy, but his tool... Remember my theory: The Guy's MO is always involving 3 persons. 

Why I Su? The Guy had thought that only OHJ would be able to help him to get him out of his dilemma after watching his interview. I have realized too that 5 years ago, OHJ had to make a difficult choice: either save I Su or catch The Guy... he chose the latter and made a mistake. Deep down, The Guy wanted him to save the victim... just like he had wanted to be saved, when he was a boy and felt helpless. That's why I Su was targeted... The Guy thought, OHJ was the only one who could understand him and would be able to stop him... he would save his fiance and The Guy would stop, but it didn't work like expected. The Guy got disappointed by OHJ.

And here, with this idea, we can see that the only one who will be able to stop The Guy will be CSY as the latter is always trying to save victims and not solve crimes and catch criminals. Here again, CSY is determined to find the deaf boy...

What do you think about this?  

• Insightful 5

@bebebisous33 Wow! I love your theory, especially about how The Guy is always watching (the teddy bear) and listening (wiretap) to crimes and having killers kill other killers. It also made more sense that he was not directly involved in Isu's case but was merely watching. Maybe the body that the police found and claimed to be "The Guy" or OHJ 5 years ago was actually the "taxi driver" involving in kidnapping Isu. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

@bebebisous33 Wow! I love your theory, especially about how The Guy is always watching (the teddy bear) and listening (wiretap) to crimes and having killers kill other killers. It also made more sense that he was not directly involved in Isu's case but was merely watching. Maybe the body that the police found and claimed to be "The Guy" or OHJ 5 years ago was actually the "taxi driver" involving in kidnapping Isu. 

Thanks a lot for the compliment.

Actually, I have to add another aspect about the hit and run of CSY's mother. It came to my mind that this incident must have left another impact on the kid. The latter saw how easily the killer got away. In an instant, someone was hurt and yet, the driver wasn't even caught. From that moment, the kid must have somehow internalized it.

Then I had also wondered how the fake copycat killer could know all the movements from the police and even killed the vet right before he would have killed CSY. Someone from the police has been helping him. I am more and more convinced that this is not just the work of one person. Sure, the mastermind is always listening and watching but he needed other eyes and ears in order to know about the investigation about Jung. Remember that the detective couldn't go further in his investigation about the car which is indicating that someone among the police must have erased traces.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@bebebisous33 Very interesting, I have questions about your scenarios

1) If the guy now in a comma wasn’t present at the site of the explosion 5 years ago, how did he know what to answer when OHJ tested him with the handcuffs and why did he have Isu’s ring. Did the actual “Guy” give it to him? or is it possible that this is the guy at the site of the explosion and still not “The Guy”

I got the feeling there was some doubt casted to wether he was actually the man OHJ has handcuffed because of the way he said “OHJ, we finally meet” or sth like that (it could also be mistranslation) but then his insistence, do you now believe who I am? It felt like he was giddy meeting OHJ, like maybe as you said, he was promised he would become the new “The Guy” and was excited about it, acting out the part. 

Also, if this killer (now in a comma) wasn’t “The Guy” I wonder what his deal was, why so obsessed with OHJ himself, why keep a corpse in the living room and have conversations with it? I wonder if the drama will explain this particular killer’s issue or just move on (since he is still in a comma, the character will probably come back and help reveal something at some point, maybe) 

2) If KSH didn’t kill Go himself and planted the mint, then who did? And how did this play out

The fact that we know is that KSH was a killer, the corpses of women hanging on the warehouse were his victims. But then this means it wasn’t his M.O to kill, leave a body outdoors and place a mint near the site. His M.O was to kidnap, kill, hang corpses and observe them from his chair (and collaborate with the vet, who preferred to burn the bodies)

These are some possible scenarios  

a) KSH kill Go himself and changed his M.O to fit the Candy Killer’s? Was he doing the copycat thing before OHJ convinced him to turn himself in?

b) KSH didn’t kill Go, he was just coincidentally there eavesdropping that day? Did OHJ thought, I will go to the site, and will for sure find a creep, and I can brainwash him to turn himself in? (Sounds far fetched right? Also it would mean someone else killed Go, but was it the guy now in a comma trying to recreate “The Guy” legend or who?)

c) KSH did kill Go but someone else planted the mint (?) Oh Hyun Jae maybe? Yikes

When OHJ says KSH was his bait, does it mean he instigated KSH to claim to have done another guy’s crime and turn himself in? Or does it mean he instigated KSH who was already a copycat to turn himself in or worse, did he instigate KSH to become a copycat (this implies OHJ knew KSH would have to kill again in order to do that) 

What do you think exactly happened in the case of KSH? I’m personally still unsure. 

• Like 4

Well, it actually does (it is like the 7th meaning of the word slow in the dictionary, but it does mean not clever).

can I say she is her own dictionary :joy:

If we  looked at slow she will be there as example :D

Spoiler

ezgif-6-853b85bfea2d.gif

ezgif-6-28719060aa94.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

@bebebisous33 Very interesting, I have questions about your scenarios

1) If the guy now in a comma wasn’t present at the site of the explosion 5 years ago, how did he know what to answer when OHJ tested him with the handcuffs and why did he have Isu’s ring. Did the actual “Guy” give it to him? or is it possible that this is the guy at the site of the explosion and still not “The Guy”

I got the feeling there was some doubt casted to wether he was actually the man OHJ has handcuffed because of the way he said “OHJ, we finally meet” or sth like that (it could also be mistranslation) but then his insistence, do you now believe who I am? It felt like he was giddy meeting OHJ, like maybe as you said, he was promised he would become the new “The Guy” and was excited about it, acting out the part. 

Also, if this killer (now in a comma) wasn’t “The Guy” I wonder what his deal was, why so obsessed with OHJ himself, why keep a corpse in the living room and have conversations with it? I wonder if the drama will explain this particular killer’s issue or just move on (since he is still in a comma, the character will probably come back and help reveal something at some point, maybe) 

2) If KSH didn’t kill Go himself and planted the mint, then who did? And how did this play out

The fact that we know is that KSH was a killer, the corpses of women hanging on the warehouse were his victims. But then this means it wasn’t his M.O to kill, leave a body outdoors and place a mint near the site. His M.O was to kidnap, kill, hang corpses and observe them from his chair (and collaborate with the vet, who preferred to burn the bodies)

These are some possible scenarios  

a) KSH kill Go himself and changed his M.O to fit the Candy Killer’s? Was he doing the copycat thing before OHJ convinced him to turn himself in?

b) KSH didn’t kill Go, he was just coincidentally there eavesdropping that day? Did OHJ thought, I will go to the site, and will for sure find a creep, and I can brainwash him to turn himself in? (Sounds far fetched right? Also it would mean someone else killed Go, but was it the guy now in a comma trying to recreate “The Guy” legend or who?)

c) KSH did kill Go but someone else planted the mint (?) Oh Hyun Jae maybe? Yikes

When OHJ says KSH was his bait, does it mean he instigated KSH to claim to have done another guy’s crime and turn himself in? Or does it mean he instigated KSH who was already a copycat to turn himself in or worse, did he instigate KSH to become a copycat (this implies OHJ knew KSH would have to kill again in order to do that) 

What do you think exactly happened in the case of KSH? I’m personally still unsure. 

1) GS is not The Guy OHJ met 5 years ago. Like you wrote, he said "OHJ, finally we met" which is a clue that GS was not the one 5 years ago. Even if he knew about the handcuffs, I believe that The Guy must have given him the info. I have the impression that his gestures were also a little different. We have to see The Guy as a mirror of OHJ. OHJ pushed KSH to confess of being the killer of Go and The Guy must have handled GS the same way.

2) I suddenly realized the importance of the location... Maybe The Guy wanted CSY to be the officer to discover the corpse. Don't you find it weird that CSY had just failed to be accepted by RUI and due to her abilities, she was able to enter RU? I am even now thinking that The Guy knows CSY and has been watching over her... and it would make sense, if The Guy is the boy from the car. Maybe he realized that CSY should be the one who stops him but for that, she needs some boost. Just like OHJ used CSY to lure GS, The Guy might have used CSY as well. This would explain why there was no activity for 5 years.... which is quite surprising for such a killer. I doubt that the news about his death was the only reason... if so, why start again? 

3) GS was a real psychopath and megalomaniac... so The Guy pushed him to challenge OHJ telling him that if he wants to become The Guy, he needs to go after the fake ones and after OHJ. Remember the candy as a "reward", now you can become The Guy...

I doubt that KSH would change his MO because OHJ triggered him. Since KSH used to dispose of the corpses in his mausoleum and he got successful, why would he change the way he got rid of the body? Furthermore the existence of the next victim (the woman who survived) indicated that he had no plan of stopping the serial killing. OHJ must have approached him after seeing him at the crime scene.

My theory is that he is actually killing killers or criminals via others. Since he has a psychopathic side, he has been able to notice killers. Now, even Choi was about to kill GS by removing the mask but the doctor interrupted him. And here is the next question: will Choi succumb to this temptation because his deceit could be exposed?

• Like 4

@bebebisous33

I think we  will never know for sure before  they give us more 

It all about tricking  us to think we solved  till they decide  to show another true 

That why less details  is given  , that why there the police  officers who want to bury the true so it a reason why there isn't proper  investigation  after they find every  copy cat killer    

Okay my guess that the guy that in coma is really the killer  from 5 years ago but OHJ  know that even 5 years ago there was something  behind  all this murders  and still someone control or use the killers 

It just my guess, now it not about finding the killer  of his fiancee  but about finding  the master mind behind all that  

You right that it odd that he walk away from the car accident  like that , it more odd that they even find them cause OHJ  fiancee phones  GPS  all that was staged  for some reasons right now what you write maybe is the most logical answer we have 

But it all about the missing details from 5 years ago and now 

1. What happen bbetween  the moment his fiancee  get in the taxi and the car accident  I doubt  it was even the same day 

2. Did OHJ interview  was even before or after the kidnapping we still not sure about that maybe he did go in the interview  after the kidnapping  as trying to  lure him out  

3.did KSH  really killed the first victims he looked in the scene so  speechless  and curious  , did he was there watching  with his partner or they was invited  by someone to watch the crime scene ( his partner  didn't  agree on his going clamming  to be the the guy so I doubt  he was on it ) and he still had another victim  ready that he did hide her in his usual place of killing so I doubt  he killed the first victim  it just that he was there for reason and OHJ  used that 

4. So who really killed the first victim  that CSY  found, and how OHJ  know about the other killer  information , he still hidden  so much    ( is he having a hidden tech   team) 

If we know answer for this 4 question  may things will be more clear 

And as you write there so other details  that not clearly  that for sure is left open to us to guess  but I totally  agree with you that the kid from CSY  mother hit and run accident  will really be part of the mastermind  killer here if he not him. 

I think the whole  police  poor work and improper work and trying to hide the true is just to justify all  the miss details  and keep the thriller  on 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

10 hours ago, corey said:

Answering your commentst on shipping OHJ and SA

Well, it actually does (it is like the 7th meaning of the word slow in the dictionary, but it does mean not clever). So I thought you meant she is dumb. Becuase being slow in the sense of "not quick" for the girl, is that really something OHJ could not live with?

A slow person is someone who takes longer than the accepted 'normal' amount of time to understand a concept/idea. Meaning, eventually the concept will be understood, but later than most people. On the other hand "dumb" when used in a derogatory way, means "lacking intelligence". Meaning a dumb person will not understand the situation at all. So there is a difference. CSY was officially diagnosed by a doctor as being slow, meaning she has a slight mental deficiency. And yes, most smart people that I know will not get involved with someone who is even slightly mentally deficient. Now can it ever happen? possibly. Is it common? Not in my experience. Can they be friends? probably.

Now can I say what will happen in Kdrama land? Obviously not. I don't even know if the writers will even remember that scene with the doctor, and there is a possibility that CSY will suddenly become brilliant. OCN shows are not known for their consistency... I'm just saying that I don't think a romantic thing will happen between OHJ and CSY. Even if she was the equivalent to Einstein, I still don't think that OHJ is capable of getting involved romantically with anyone since he is still grieving. But can you still ship whoever you want? Of course you can. I have no say in what you do. Who knows? Maybe I will be proven wrong...

As to the example you gave for emotional intelligence, I think if she had insisted that the boy tell her why he is afraid, I would say that she has exceptional emotional intelligence. The fact that she relented the moment the boy said that nothing was wrong, says that she is just normal... OHJ probably would paid more attention, because this is what he does. 

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

A slow person is someone who takes longer than the accepted 'normal' amount of time to understand a concept/idea. Meaning, eventually the concept will be understood, but later than most people. On the other hand "dumb" when used in a derogatory way, means "lacking intelligence". Meaning a dumb person will not understand the situation at all. So there is a difference. CSY was officially diagnosed by a doctor as being slow, meaning she has a slight mental deficiency. And yes, most smart people that I know will not get involved with someone who is even slightly mentally deficient. Now can it ever happen? possibly. Is it common? Not in my experience. Can they be friends? probably.

Now can I say what will happen in Kdrama land? Obviously not. I don't even know if the writers will even remember that scene with the doctor, and there is a possibility that CSY will suddenly become brilliant. OCN shows are not known for their consistency... I'm just saying that I don't think a romantic thing will happen between OHJ and CSY. I don't think that OHJ is capable of getting involved romantically with anyone since he is still grieving. But can you still ship whoever you want? Of course you can. I have no say in what you do. Who knows? Maybe I will be proven wrong...

As to the example you gave for emotional intelligence, I think if she had insisted that the boy tell her why he is afraid, I would say that she has exceptional emotional intelligence. The fact that she relented the moment the boy said that nothing was wrong, says that she is just normal... OHJ probably would paid more attention, because this is what he does. 

my friends you all forget that the doctor said it about the development  speed 

it not for all life it the case in children while grow up 

since she was in development age she  had some part of her mind that development fast which affect the speed of other parts development speed 

that don't mean she will be like this all her life that not what the doctor said , it just they have to wait for the balance come with grown up 

she not slow anymore in that term s as he was as child we say her a s child couldn't response well to her friends , family r was out of space in doctors room but she did improve she know normal and sociable and survived normal  life a lone even with father that need help too 

it like children who born with hight IQ and law EQ, or born with high EQ and law IQ, or born with Specific reading disability, or focus problems most of this people are special but having some part of them more development then other when they children they treat up as stupid and slow but it  known that with proper care and with age grown up the brain catch up latter but in more slow speed then other , it no a life things it just in the development age that the different show 

the doctor scene was all about to explain why she had the memory ability that they couldn't go to special doctor cause of it if she didn't have other problem , he said himself it not problem it just cause some part fast grown the other is slow grown that don''t need special treatment more that it will be alright latter and the  other brain parts will   development latter but in slow speed then children in her age ( just that- as grown up she will have no problem  )  

she not genius and she has low confidence and not fast response but that more now cause the way she grow up when most of her life she was treated as stupid from school or others and grown up in poor house with disability parents don't give you high self confidence i think what she need more help to grow up and she fast learning, she just need someone to grow her other abilities  not just the memory one 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, corey said:

On second thoughts what was exactly that the doctor said about her? Because he said that in Korean and we rely on translation into English. And sometimes it is difficult to come up with an exactly equivalent term. So did the doctor mean that she will be "slowly developing" as @nona88 said above, or she will have slow responses or something else ?? I do not know. 

The doctor talk about how the mind is amazing when part of it developed faster  then normal that affect that the other part do it more slower  then normal but he said she has no problem  

It mean 

It just she will develop other mind abilities but have to wait  that all 

I have my share understanding  Korean and I dont just trust  only the sub  so much it just in translation  and when the full translation  was out it was more clear  . And connected  to which  different eng translation we  here watch . some of it cut so much information from the sentences

1 hour ago, corey said:

On another note, question to you all. We know why OHJ needs CSY (she is honest, he can trust her etc.), but what exactly does he need her for? What specifically does he want her to do for him? I am really curious. Before episode 6 it was her ability to remember things because he could not go out himself. But now he can - and he still wants to work with her. To do what exactly

Yeh that what it more important now he clearly will back to work on his own feed from the still's  not just this case he out now and probably  back to work 

That make me wanting to know what offer  he had in mind for CSY :smirk:  but anyway that also a good sign  the he go all the way to talk to her she was going back anyway  and he could talk with her then 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

The doctor she met with when she was small clearly said that "she was slower then most". And on various occasions she did prove that she was slow- like her just standing there with her flashlight on, while knowing that there was someone in the apartment with her, the way she just stood there while the profiler was being choked and hung... also, her going into dangerous places alone, several times, is not very intelligent. There were two occasions already that she should have died in- the time she was caught in the apartment, and in the ice factory (?). The only reason she wasn't dead was because the killer suddenly wasn't interested in killing anymore. I actually like the fact that we were told that she was slow, as it allowed me to explain many of her actions on the show until now, and not dismiss it to the writers being careless. And slow doesn't mean dumb...

I actually don't know to which occasions you are pointing to when you are saying she has shown emotional intelligence... I am being sincere. I have no idea! She is a nice girl, that is very brave (to the point of being careless) with exceptional memory. That's all I've seen by now. 

As to why OHJ wants to work with her- I think it's because she is an outsider, so he can be certain she wasn't involved in what happened 5 years before. It's clear he doesn't trust anyone in that police station. Also, he knows everything about her, meaning he knows she is honest and idealistic, so he can trust her.

I'm sure the show is leading to a place in which both will help each other heal. That's a no brainer. I just don't think it's through a romantic connection. More than anything- because OHJ is not ready for a romance (and it's an OCN show :) )

people aren't 100% perfect at work !- Not just you -but a lot of people are pointing every tiny thing , do you think people are perfectttt all the time at work ??? I think this is just  nitpicking at the mistakes that she made . but that's how life is .. you make so many mistakes before you become a professional , especially a job like this where there's so much room for mistakes to happen ! And it's very normal to freeze in risky and dangerous situations it's not like she was chasing criminals her whole life , she was working in a quite countryside where nothing really happened , like saving a goat was a big deal ! And it's all part of her journey to grow and become better ! She's the underdog here .

I say this as I've been working ( a normal job not chasing criminals with a hot guy unfortunatly )  for a couple of years and everybody make mistakes at some point , of course we wish we could be perfect and never do anything wrong but it's impossible , that's how you learn .. so I just don't get why people are so mad at her . 

• Like 5

@corey To your last question, what exactly OHJ wants to do with CSY, I don’t know either, I’m equally curious but what if he thinks her photographic memory will be helpful in his future search for the one who ordered Isu’s death? Also, I think he is curious about her and probably wants to see how much more useful her ability can be if she learns to use it. Some kind of scientific curiosity on his part. But using her ability for attain his goal is probably the ultimate reason. How exactly will he use it? I have no idea. 

• Like 5