[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

I think after firing, he went back to his fiancee , held the gun in his left hand (my assumption) and knocked on the car window with his right hand. The impact from the blast then made him drop his gun somehow because after that, he didn't have the gun on both hands. But still, he could have use his gun to smash the window straight away. ..:unsure:

Anyway, I think the writer wants us to hate OHJ for his arrogance ..haha!

For crying loud guys! Have you ever seen what effort it takes to break a car window?! I've just seen several vids of people trying to rescue children that were left in hot cars, and they were hitting the window full force with different objects, and still the window didn't break! And this is without explosions all around them, and without their loved ones in the car. 

As to using the gun to shoot the window- you can clearly see fuel leaking all over that car. If he would have shot the window, there would be the serious possibility that the gun shot would have ignited the fuel fumes and cause the car to explode anyway. Actually the two shots in the air were the stupid thing to do here, cause it was clear there were fumes of flammable fluid all over that place. Think about a house with a gas leak. The smallest spark can cause an explosion!  

I'm seriously baffled by people calling a person, fictional or not,  a "jerk" for decisions he made at a time of stress. Sure he's supposed to be calm and collected as a character, but from the moment he got out of the car it was clear he's very close to panic, which affects ones ability to make decisions. His decision to make sure the killer didn't escape first must be due to him thinking he had time to save his fiance. Was it the wrong decision? In hind sight- yes. And he paid for it. But is it a decision that stems from him being a jerk? No! We don't know much about the killer nor about OHJ history with him. Those details are important to understand his decision, how invested he was in catching that guy. 

But at the end of the day- you can't expect someone in a stressful situation like that to have the same thinking process of someone sitting safely in his home, in front of a keyboard...

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Sure he's supposed to be calm and collected as a character, but from the moment he got out of the car it was clear he's very close to panic, which affects ones ability to make decisions. His decision to make sure the killer didn't escape first must be due to him thinking he had time to save his fiance. Was it the wrong decision? In hind sight- yes. And he paid for it. But is it a decision that stems from him being a jerk? No! We don't know much about the killer nor about OHJ history with him. Those details are important to understand his decision, how invested he was in catching that guy. 

And the killer even showed himself to OHJ on purpose as if challenging him, forcing him to make a decision. Is OHJ going to let him go just like that? He is just right in front of him, almost within reach. I agree with you that we need to know more about what happened between the 2 of them to understand more. 

• Like 6

I agree with @Biology Lesson. I don't consider the profiler as a jerk due to his behavior in the explosion scene.

Oh couldn't use his gun because it could ignite the fuel fumes. I would like to add another aspect why he chose to stop the killer first. In my opinion, he had different reasons to stop "that Guy" in the first place. First, it could have been his instinct as a police officer, the arrest of a criminal is priority. Old habits are hard to die. Nevertheless, I sense that the real reason could have also been that if he had decided to rescue his wife and let the serial killer escape, the highers-up could have blamed him for that. Notice that the situation is reversed now. The prosecution office is telling people that the serial killer died 5 years ago due to the explosion and back then, the profiler lost his loved one. So he sacrificed his loved one but the police didn't do its job correctly after the explosion. By saying that the serial killer died back then, they are trying to cover up their mistake.

But for me, what is more really important is to talk about the investigation concerning the first victim discovered by our constable. We were led to believe that the serial killer Kang Seung Hwa was the perpetrator as he was seen at the crime scene, the police had a confession and there were evidences in his flat. But my problem is that after watching so many crime series/dramas, we know that serial killers have a MO. Notice the contrast between the way the first victim was disposed of (the corpse in the suitcase and the hand showing up from the suitcase) and the other corpses hidden in the basement and hanging up from the ceiling. It looks to me that KSH had created a mausoleum where he could enjoy his killings. He would go there in order to relive the killings. The bodies were wrapped up, while the body in the suitcase was not properly displayed. KSH never got rid of the corpses, he kept them all by himself. That's why I have been thinking that KSH made a false confession and wanted to be recognized as That guy. Furthermore, the peppermint candy was found with the first body and it doesn't look like there were some peppermint candies with the corpses in the tomb. From my point of view, That guy killed KSH because he wanted to take credit of his own murder.  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

I think after firing, he went back to his fiancee , held the gun in his left hand (my assumption) and knocked on the car window with his right hand. The impact from the blast then made him drop his gun somehow because after that, he didn't have the gun on both hands. But still, he could have use his gun to smash the window straight away. ..:unsure:

Anyway, I think the writer wants us to hate OHJ for his arrogance ..haha!

@azureblue7Thanks so much! It saved me lots of time to search for the drama. :D

Yes he didn't have a gun to break the window. :(But then a gun won't break the window anyway.

@Biology LessonI believe everyone is entitled to their personal opinions about the drama or the character. And it's me who used the word "jerk" on OHJ.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

If he would have shot the window, there would be the serious possibility that the gun shot would have ignited the fuel fumes and cause the car to explode anyway. 

Think about a house with a gas leak. The smallest spark can cause an explosion!  

Gunshot can't ignite fuel fumes from a distance because the spark produced during firing the bullet is confined to very limited space. This situation is very different from gas cylinder leaks at homes. The spark can only cause an explosion in the enclosed space where gas has been thoroughly mixed with the air. 

After reading whole discussion I rewatched the entire flashback scene and it looked even more ridiculous. 

OHJ saw that fuel was leaking and nearby upturned cars were already burning but he still decided to waste his time on the killer. It was so generous of the fuel to take such a long time before igniting. Why did he think that killer would wait for him after wearing the handcuffs? If he didn't even secure or shot the killer then what was his point of following him?

I know that bullet shots can't break car windows all they can do is creating holes on them but he is a genius profiler and he must know a way to do it. 

How did killer come out of the car and most importantly how did accident happen? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

'Tell Me What You Saw' - The reason why you cannot take your eyes off Jang Hyuk

Will Jang Hyuk create another legend? Jang Hyuk's comeback to OCN with a unique character, a genius profiler who lost everything, is one you need to take note of seriously.

Jang Hyuk’s return to OCN after three years through the original ‘Tell Me What You Saw’ had been met with high expectations even before the show aired. The mysterious character description of Oh Hyun-jae as a genius who lost his fiancée in an explosion 5 years ago, has raised drama fans’ curiosities. In the first episode aired on Feb 1, the unexpected twist of him appearing on a wheelchair in a dark room has made him the center of discussions. 

Before the premiere, unlike Cha Soo-young (Choi Soo-young), a detective who remembers everything, and Hwang Ha-young (Jin Seo-yeon), the team leader who plans all operations, each of the video and image released of the character with long hair, facial scar, and dull expression in the dark has raised questions. Now that he finally took off his mysterious veil, he is seen as one who is confident in his own profiling skills, even though he looks rough and bears the scars of losing his loved one. In addition, he is living in seclusion and can only move around with the aid of a motorized wheelchair after being seriously injured in the explosion.

As such, Oh Hyun-jae is clearly a difficult character to portray, as he can only show his presence through his expressions and voice while sitting on a wheelchair. Nevertheless, Jang Hyuk managed to depict the eccentric hermit which lost everything with such an overwhelming aura, that viewers are exclaiming “It is really Jang Hyuk” within just two episodes. Perhaps it is due to his high density acting which detailed the inner feelings even without any special lines that makes it so convincing. In particular, the first collaboration with Soo-young in the second episode provided viewers a high degree of tension , making us even more curious about the future developments of the story.

Jang Hyuk has previously been portraying various kinds of characters with perfection. There are comments saying that as Oh Hyun-jae, his wide acting spectrum is even more brilliant than ever as his voice and expression dominated the entire episode. The production team said, "Jang Hyuk is perfecting digesting a difficult character that is not easy to portray. We will renew a new life character. As the drama continues, Hyun-jae’s character will continue to explode and captivate viewers. Please look forward to it."

05-499300.jpg

http://www.kjdaily.com/read.php3?aid=1580874819499300208

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

I think we won’t know how the accident happen unless they do a hindsight flashback. Maybe it’s their way of editing the show for use later. Or they may never show it. I was just thinking, perhaps it could be that the process of chasing the criminal and the accident was part of the accident that caused real injuries to some staff members, so they may have removed those scenes to be sensitive to the victims. But we’re all just speculating here. 

I personally am not bothered by the scene and just enjoyed the show as it is haha. I think it would be good to discuss and focus on the good parts of the show too? ;) like for example the emotions at play for CSY and OHJ as they navigated the sewerage and the healing moments they had after (Something not very common of crime thrillers), and also the creepiness of the killer towards the last few mins of the show. When the killer is in the vicinity, I think they portray the chilly aspects there really well!

I believe that there is a lot more this show can offer, and I think talking about the good parts of the show will attract more viewers and help the show do well too. Sometimes ppl decide to start watching a show just solely based on comments, and it’d be a pity if they are missing out on the great cast, acting and the underlying messages the show wants to send just because they get an inaccurate first impression of the show! :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

How did killer come out of the car and most importantly how did accident happen?

I'm hoping we will get to see this. Quite puzzled if the car is overturned, the killer being behind the wheel, would be more seriously injured (than he is now) as he needed to drive very fast to overturn the car. But he seemed to be uninjured. I hope we will get to see the events leading up to the accident. Did he reveal to her that he is the killer that her boyfriend is looking for? Did she try to jump out of the taxi? Full of puzzled questions.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Prettysup said:

OST Part 1 sang by Kim Yoon-ah will be released on Feb 8 at 6pm.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111303386

Is that the OST that was playing the saving scene???  oh I am waiting for it, love it from that scene 

Thanks for sharing that I will keep myself ready for it to released 

6 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I'm hoping we will get to see this. Quite puzzled if the car is overturned, the killer being behind the wheel, would be more seriously injured (than he is now) as he needed to drive very fast to overturn the car. But he seemed to be uninjured. I hope we will get to see the events leading up to the accident. Did he reveal to her that he is the killer that her boyfriend is looking for? Did she try to jump out of the taxi? Full of puzzled questions.

Trust we have to see a lot that missing for the kidnap day to make all that scene is logic 

I think it was all played out 

The kidnap, the phone that turn on and they found her location with it , the car accident, the reason why OHj has to stop the killer before saving his fiancee  and more 

It would only make sense  if the show a whole full picture  of what happen between her getting to the car till she was found in the accident 

I hope so they not stupid to think it was okay that way only I hope they just playing with us and the really story behind what happen there still hidden 

11 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

I think we won’t know how the accident happen unless they do a hindsight flashback. Maybe it’s their way of editing the show for use later. Or they may never show it. I was just thinking, perhaps it could be that the process of chasing the criminal and the accident was part of the accident that caused real injuries to some staff members, so they may have removed those scenes to be sensitive to the victims. But we’re all just speculating here. 

I agree with you on that point totally we still know just one piece  of the whole picture  cant judge  now 

Sorry to cut your post 

By the way I am so enjoying the cast great acting and pd  work, the emotionally scene  with OHJ  and CYH  is the best it in high level  

This drama drive us crazy it still the first week my friends  and we out trying to analysis everything  and find answer to everything :joy: dont blame anyone beside the great drama that get to us ( we are the victims here) 

20 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

The reason why you cannot take your eyes off Jang Hyuk

There no way you can take off your eyes  in that man, the man was born to do high  level  of drama rules  

Giving him anything  less then that is  a crime and waste of his talent 

You want him to have romance just give him the darker character  you have and  we will be in love with and ship him in any storyline 

I like him in heavy  drama and movie  I think they waste him making him act anything's less  :heart:

P.s.  I read and like the article  sorry for cutting it just the titles  make me totally  agree 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

'Tell Me What You Saw' - The reason why you cannot take your eyes off Jang Hyuk

Will Jang Hyuk create another legend? Jang Hyuk's comeback to OCN with a unique character, a genius profiler who lost everything, is one you need to take note of seriously.

Jang Hyuk’s return to OCN after three years through the original ‘Tell Me What You Saw’ had been met with high expectations even before the show aired. The mysterious character description of Oh Hyun-jae as a genius who lost his fiancée in an explosion 5 years ago, has raised drama fans’ curiosities. In the first episode aired on Feb 1, the unexpected twist of him appearing on a wheelchair in a dark room has made him the center of discussions. 

Before the premiere, unlike Cha Soo-young (Choi Soo-young), a detective who remembers everything, and Hwang Ha-young (Jin Seo-yeon), the team leader who plans all operations, each of the video and image released of the character with long hair, facial scar, and dull expression in the dark has raised questions. Now that he finally took off his mysterious veil, he is seen as one who is confident in his own profiling skills, even though he looks rough and bears the scars of losing his loved one. In addition, he is living in seclusion and can only move around with the aid of a motorized wheelchair after being seriously injured in the explosion.

As such, Oh Hyun-jae is clearly a difficult character to portray, as he can only show his presence through his expressions and voice while sitting on a wheelchair. Nevertheless, Jang Hyuk managed to depict the eccentric hermit which lost everything with such an overwhelming aura, that viewers are exclaiming “It is really Jang Hyuk” within just two episodes. Perhaps it is due to his high density acting which detailed the inner feelings even without any special lines that makes it so convincing. In particular, the first collaboration with Soo-young in the second episode provided viewers a high degree of tension , making us even more curious about the future developments of the story.

Jang Hyuk has previously been portraying various kinds of characters with perfection. There are comments saying that as Oh Hyun-jae, his wide acting spectrum is even more brilliant than ever as his voice and expression dominated the entire episode. The production team said, "Jang Hyuk is perfecting digesting a difficult character that is not easy to portray. We will renew a new life character. As the drama continues, Hyun-jae’s character will continue to explode and captivate viewers. Please look forward to it."

http://www.kjdaily.com/read.php3?aid=1580874819499300208

I read this and went ——- I must quickly watch episode 2!

Had just submitted my final paper last night.

I must watch it tonight :)

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

he is a genius profiler and he must know a way to do it. 

Here is where you are expecting too much. He is described as a genius “profiler” why “must” he know how to break a window with his bare hands? Or maybe produce a magical tool that will help him break it? He is an excellent profiler NOT a super cop, a superhero, a genius in everything or any of that. A person can be super smart in one area and normal or even dumb in all others. And in this case OHJ looked “slow” a) the character did make a conscious questionable decision to not rescue her right away b) I blame the editing on the second part. It should’ve looked like it was already too late by the time he got to her. Everything should’ve been done faster, so we could’ve felt that his bad decision (to pursue killer and not rescue her) was done in a split second. 

But anyway , I agree with @Biology Lesson that no one should expect any normal human being  to act perfectly  in every situation let alone this extremely stressful one. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, budgerie said:

@Biology LessonI believe everyone is entitled to their personal opinions about the drama or the character. And it's me who used the word "jerk" on OHJ.

I agree everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I expressed mine. Objectively speaking, OHJ had no way of saving his fiance. From the moment he saw her to the explosion there were maybe 3 minute. In those minuted there is no way he would have opened those doors. So she was dead either way. He had two options : 1- go to her first, in which case he would have lost her anyway in addition to the murderer being free and alive to kill more people. 2- the option he took- apprehend the murderer and then got to her. In this option he would have lost only her.

so- I go back on what I said in my previous comment- OHJ actually made the right decision. It wasn't a nice decision, but it was the right one. As to if he can be called a jerk for it, that is subjective, I guess. I know that in times of stress different people have different reactions. Some will freeze, some will run, and others will go into action. What kind of action- that depends. But can we really judge them when they didn't have enough information to know what would be the outcome, and when we don't have all the information? I don't know...

I will tell you who I will call a jerk- LYO in the opening scene of Beautiful Mind on that airplane, refusing to treat a patient becuase he is not "on the clock"- that was a jerk move!:lol:

2 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Gunshot can't ignite fuel fumes from a distance because the spark produced during firing the bullet is confined to very limited space. This situation is very different from gas cylinder leaks at homes. The spark can only cause an explosion in the enclosed space where gas has been thoroughly mixed with the air. 

After reading whole discussion I rewatched the entire flashback scene and it looked even more ridiculous. 

OHJ saw that fuel was leaking and nearby upturned cars were already burning but he still decided to waste his time on the killer. It was so generous of the fuel to take such a long time before igniting. Why did he think that killer would wait for him after wearing the handcuffs? If he didn't even secure or shot the killer then what was his point of following him?

I know that bullet shots can't break car windows all they can do is creating holes on them but he is a genius profiler and he must know a way to do it. 

The fuel was outside, and there was also a drum of something flammable that spilled nearby. You saw OHJ respond to the smell. In that case, he could have caused the air to ignite

40 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I blame the editing on the second part. It should’ve looked like it was already too late by the time he got to her. Everything should’ve been done faster, so we could’ve felt that his bad decision (to pursue killer and not rescue her) was done in a split second. 

I agree about the editing, it made the scene feel slow, for some reason. Even when JH was running towards the car, in the scene it looked strangely slow, but if you look at the BTS footage there it looked really fast.  I agree they should have make the scene tighter. I had the same feeling about the goat catching scene. Bad editing and too slow. 

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I personally am not bothered by the scene and just enjoyed the show as it is haha. I think it would be good to discuss and focus on the good parts of the show too? ;) like for example the emotions at play for CSY and OHJ as they navigated the sewerage and the healing moments they had after (Something not very common of crime thrillers), and also the creepiness of the killer towards the last few mins of the show. When the killer is in the vicinity, I think they portray the chilly aspects there really well!

I believe that there is a lot more this show can offer, and I think talking about the good parts of the show will attract more viewers and help the show do well too. Sometimes ppl decide to start watching a show just solely based on comments, and it’d be a pity if they are missing out on the great cast, acting and the underlying messages the show wants to send just because they get an inaccurate first impression of the show! :)

I'm with about that- I did notice flaws and points to criticize, but all in all the I really liked the second episode- it was fast paced and exciting. They didn't waste too much time on the whole "team refusing to accept the new comer" and JH was glorious! I'm really excited and intrigued about where the characters will go next! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I would like to add another observation about the identity of Kang Seung Hwa's murderer. Basically, he was introduced in the second episode at the press conference.

TMWYS episode 2.png

It's this young man. Observe the colour of the coat and the coat of the man sitting behind him: beige vs. dark blue.

Spoiler

image.png

Then the camera zooms on his right hand.

image.png

Look at his thumb nail. It has a very particular form: quite small, square and even flat.

Later, when our FL meets the killer, the man has the same form of thumb nail with his left hand. 

image.png

As conclusion, the person working at the press conference is the culprit. Furthermore, his question about the profiler Oh's whereabouts is another clue. 

In my former post, I had developed this theory that the serial killer The Guy was the real murderer of the first victim. This led me to the next question: why did he start killing again? And in my opinion, the reappearance of The Guy is linked to the profiler Oh. That's why he asked the authority about it. He is actually trying to challenge the profiler Oh again. He used the first corpse as bait, wanted Oh to come back, to return to the spotlight, so that he could start his game again. It looks like this man challenged Oh in the past, just like the profiler challenged him on TV. The serial killer killed the young woman without clearly revealing that The Guy was the real culprit. The peppermint candy was the only clue but this was not enough. This could have been the work of a copy cat. From my perspective, the serial killer wanted to cause some doubts and ambiguity so that he can remain hidden in the shadow, while forcing Oh to come back to his job as profiler. Right now, The Guy is officially dead and Oh's existence has been kept quite mysterious: dead or alive? This ambiguity about Oh's death is the reason why The Guy killed again. He wanted to confirm that Oh was dead and if not, then he should come back so that The Guy can challenge him again.  

• Like 1
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2

I was talking with a friend of mine, who happens to have some experience with disabilities and is also watching this drama. She has some theories as to what OHJ current state might be an I thought it’d be interesting to share. 

1) She thinks he is not paralyzed but is in pain and walking brings him pain (I suppose he can be injured, have broken kness, burnt? Without being actually paralyzed?) She thinks this because he has been shown crossing his legs (I told her our “spasticity” theory but she doesn’t agree with that) So she thinks he uses the chair because its more comfortable and convenient than walking 

2) As many here, she thinks he is partially blind and can likely see shadows, shapes, etc. 

3) She thinks his gloves cover his burnt hands but not for aesthetic reasons but more because they are likely too sensitive 

4) The machine next to his bed seems to monitor his vitals and there seems to be an IV pole too. She said his lungs might be affected? (I didn’t ask her why exactly she thinks this) 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

@Biology LessonAgree with you.  We can make wrong judgements and actions esp under stress, and like what @KDrM said, as a professional detective, his main duty would be to nail the killer first, though you can see he desperately wanted to save his fiancee too.  And he staying to the end and refused to leave his fiancee even in the face of impending explosion really makes me hard to label him as a jerk. 

Well, mistakes had been made, and he has paid for it.  I'll forgive him :P Now I feel bad for him. I can't imagine the guilt and pain he carries over the years with the memories of his love one dying before his eyes.  That's the last scene he saw before he becomes blind or partially blind :(

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

That's the last scene he saw before he becomes blind or partially blind :(

This is soooo sad...:tears: He kept replaying that moment every night in his sleep. The scene where their hands meet, so close and yet he couldn't save her at all.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

@The Reel Life(You read chinese right?) I just re watched episode 2 with chinese subtitle. I just wanted to see if the subtitles matches.

At almost the end, when OHJ wanted to end the conversation with SY, SY asked why he helped her. The english subtitle said " I felt bad for you & for myself " Frankly, at that time I still feel OHJ is very arrogant the way he says that he felt bad. Like didn't feel bad at all....

But the chinese subtitle said "觉得可怜,我也可怜". Somehow makes me want to give OHJ a hug. :DFeel sorry for him. He must be in so much remorse/sadness when he said 我也可怜。

And I didn't feel goosebumps when Isu boarded the taxi & the taxi driver asked her (english subtitle) "are you on your way to meet someone". It sounded alright to me but I felt goosebumps when (chinese subtitle) 要去见谁吗?:blink:Sounds creepy to me. I can just imagine Isu fear. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, budgerie said:

@The Reel Life(You read chinese right?) I just re watched episode 2 with chinese subtitle. I just wanted to see if the subtitles matches.

At almost the end, when OHJ wanted to end the conversation with SY, SY asked why he helped her. The english subtitle said " I felt bad for you & for myself " Frankly, at that time I still feel OHJ is very arrogant the way he says that he felt bad. Like didn't feel bad at all....

But the chinese subtitle said "觉得可怜,我也可怜". Somehow makes me want to give OHJ a hug. :DFeel sorry for him. He must be in so much remorse/sadness when he said 我也可怜。

And I didn't feel goosebumps when Isu boarded the taxi & the taxi driver asked her (english subtitle) "are you on your way to meet someone". It sounded alright to me but I felt goosebumps when (chinese subtitle) 要去见谁吗?:blink:Sounds creepy to me. I can just imagine Isu fear. 

But now you are killing me with curiosity! What is the difference with the chinese subtitles? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I would like to add another observation about the identity of Kang Seung Hwa's murderer. Basically, he was introduced in the second episode at the press conference.

It's this young man. Observe the colour of the coat and the coat of the man sitting behind him: beige vs. dark blue.

Reveal hidden contents

Then the camera zooms on his right hand.

Look at his thumb nail. It has a very particular form: quite small, square and even flat.

Later, when our FL meets the killer, the man has the same form of thumb nail with his left hand. 

As conclusion, the person working at the press conference is the culprit. Furthermore, his question about the profiler Oh's whereabouts is another clue. 

In my former post, I had developed this theory that the serial killer The Guy was the real murderer of the first victim. This led me to the next question: why did he start killing again? And in my opinion, the reappearance of The Guy is linked to the profiler Oh. That's why he asked the authority about it. He is actually trying to challenge the profiler Oh again. He used the first corpse as bait, wanted Oh to come back, to return to the spotlight, so that he could start his game again. It looks like this man challenged Oh in the past, just like the profiler challenged him on TV. The serial killer killed the young woman without clearly revealing that The Guy was the real culprit. The peppermint candy was the only clue but this was not enough. This could have been the work of a copy cat. From my perspective, the serial killer wanted to cause some doubts and ambiguity so that he can remain hidden in the shadow, while forcing Oh to come back to his job as profiler. Right now, The Guy is officially dead and Oh's existence has been kept quite mysterious: dead or alive? This ambiguity about Oh's death is the reason why The Guy killed again. He wanted to confirm that Oh was dead and if not, then he should come back so that The Guy can challenge him again.     

Wow I just gotta say how observant you are! Esp the fingers, never noticed it. Is it really the journalist at the conference? Or is the person someone else totally different also hired assassin by The Guy to cover his tracks? 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 3
  • Love 1