[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

I am gingerly stopping in for spoilers. I stopped watching since ep 25. Specifically to see when the angst starts. And don't intend to restart till they reconcile.

Real life events in my country is currently occupying my mind. So mind not on Kdramas. But thanks everyone for writing as I am reading the posts.

So so so how did it go?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think those on you on the TR - SA ship won’t be pleased with the development btwn SA & jW . She’s softening towards him . Was actually worried about his leg , allowed him to take her to work & they even ate before that

Spoiler

TR confronts HR about her school days & the bullying. Wahh she’s terribly unrepentant. Even brings up that he’s being like that because they are not real siblings ! He slaps her . Well done TR . She shows temper , throws her stuff on the floor . He had to unlock with spare key her door . Dad overhears the commotion 

I am loving TR more & more . Dad was like why did you fight . TR ask HR if he should tell her or she do it herself. TR is sick of his sister’s lies . He brings up KCA name to dad 

Spoiler

@ck1Oz drama officially enters angst territory. I’ll call you again when the sun shines :joy:

@triplem hahaha. I watched a couple of clips. I think I could hear my heart breaking. Ok whoever is playing JH does sad scenes well. Shesh did you all see his chin quiver when the mother asked him if he loves her? And the resolution when she asked him not to meet CA etc. 

Angst angst angst. Man it's ANGSTY. I am so staying away. Currently going through a huge ebooks marathon. 

Hmmm CA while investigating the bike accident comes across Kang Shi Wol’s name. It seems familiar to her 

judge Hong loves stalking. :lol: She went to check on KSW & he’s a very angry young man ( her fault if you ask me ) . He got scolded/ fired by his boss . He was going to hit the guy with a stone . Judge Hong got out her car to try stop him . But CA got there before her & stop him in time . She had come to follow up on the bike accident case . Judge Hong watched in fear from afar as CA said his name 

think this is the cliffhanger ending .

( I miss my Long leg oppa . He has not much screen time today . What a joke being the main lead . ) 

Judge hongs is deluding herself if she think she can prevent the truth for coming out to JH. Seems like that is her big fear with the JH-CA relationship. but sure it is gonna come out one day. that day I think she gonna lose JH as I am sure this revelation that his mother action made JG driven with guilt that he could not handle it. That gonna crush JH. About JH  at the moment I think he is torn between being loyal to his mother or CA... today episode showed that to me.  But yeah we know he still loves her very much. :tears:

I really hope CA can figure out things soon. seems like she is on the track as  she wonder about SW name. I am glad things are moving somewhat. as at least CA seems to be closer to figuring out the origin to JG guilt. ^_^

Sigh. KJY does 'brokenhearted puppy' so well, right @triplem ?

His lips are trembling when he says that he likes CA alot, and when his mom asks 'is it love?' his eyes say it all. His trying to hold his tears is everything :tears:

I am so curious how the writer can solve this messy relationship of the Kim sisters. 

SA-TR-JW is impossible from both moms' point of view.

CA-JH is no different.

Not to mention JH's mom is all bit**y at the moment, where all the caring acts gone? She's all about covering her past sins now, being an acknowledged judge that she is. Ugh, i hope some decent conscience could hit her anytime soon. But she must pay the consequences of her action of ruining SW's life. 

The thing that irk me the most tonight isn't the post break up, but it's the way Judge Hong bring up Jungyeom here & there in order to guilt trap Junhwi, as well as validating her sorry excuse

Back then, she covered JG's hit & run to protect him. Now I don't know for whose sake is it that she asked both Junhwi & Cheong Ah to forget each other 

I was like, "mam please... you only have one son left & CA who has been treating you really well. Don't ruin things for them, will you?" :sweatingbullets:

@Roomay_ht @ck1Oz yes he’s  superb at heartbreak scenes . You always feel him when he’s in pain, he says very little but you can see it in his expressions  ( from 100 days husband to secret Boutique to this ). I am most bias.  :lol:
The mums are to blame for all this . Both covering up the truth in the past led to so

much pain in the present  

@ahkiaf agree with you . JH is paying for her mistakes . So unfair . What about his feelings ? His happiness? He is the one alive, not JG . I warmed up to her when she was kind to CA . But now I’m rather upset.  

some one translated the bit of her confrontation with him . Pity him

D6EF3EFF-670D-41B7-BEB2-9BB8BF5A7CE0.png

I’m not the least bit surprised about Judge Hong’s change of attitude towards CA or even JH’s breakup with CA. Their actions are basically the same recycling of MIL or potential MIL behavior and male lead’s behavior in weekend drama. I’m still hoping to see a weekend drama where the MIL remains sensible throughout and a male lead who doesn’t cave to family pressure or circumstances with regard to his love life. Even the almost 40 year old widower in Five is Enough allowed his mother to determine the fate of his love life. Just saying. And he was the oldest male lead in family drama I’ve seen. In some cases I also felt like the male leads were forced to act this way by the writer because otherwise their actions didn’t match their tenacity or even established character. 

Anyway @triplem thanks for the spoilers. I just want CA to find out the truth about JH’s identity.

Ok so I can’t stay mad at JH. (Yeah lasted one whole day. Woot woot!) 

Its super dumb the way he thinks he’s protecting CA by doing what he’s doing. I don’t agree but I understand. 

Judge Hong on the other hand tho, I’m still mad. The only reason why she doesn’t want JH with CA isn’t because she was the girl his brother “saved”, it was solely for her fear of JH finding out the truth. She is so selfish! 

Also whats stalking and hating on CA now is gonna do any good? It wasn’t like CA knowingly going out with her son. 

I await what what this new Act will bring and I hope the Judge will be exposed! She committed a crime and hurt 4 people (+their loved ones) in doing so. 

That TR slap is SO SATISFYING. TR is being nice to her. Hope their dad finds out what an awful human being she is, and soon. 

@Roomay_ht @triplem did y’all see him KJY on My Secret Romance? That was my first encounter. Watched that for Sunghoon and came out of it liking KJY. Major second lead syndrome.  He can play the sweet bff to the female lead well too. And, we got KJY with a kid! :love:

31 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

did y’all see him KJY on My Secret Romance? That was my first encounter. Watched that for Sunghoon and came out of it liking KJY. Major second lead syndrome.  He can play the sweet bff to the female lead well too. And, we got KJY with a kid! :love:

Yes. That was the 1st time too . He was so sweet ! ( But I hv to admit Sung Hoon’s abs blinded me. Blame my shallowness  ) Also his hair colour didn’t do his face justice.

:joy: I feel he’s looked better with age . My big time crush really came during 100 Days Husband. I was so invested in his tragic love line & character . 
@icemaid I hope he can play a cop next . I have a thing for men in uniform :lol:. Plus he’s very good in action scenes - he was in one almost every eps in Secret Boutique. 

Thanks @stroppyse :wub:

But anyhow, this was a critical scene that KBS did not put up . It has some translations. This is how JW came to help JH , and JW now knows his aunt knows about JH -CA 

11 hours ago, watzdiz said:

I've only seen Lee Tae Sun in Entertainer and the KSW role is so different. Good to see some range from him.

I didn’t watch Entertainer but saw him when I watched bits and pieces of Hotel Del Luna and Three Colours of Fantasy: Queen of the Ring. Very different from KSW.

Tae Rang is my new hero!  i like how he confronted his sister. 

I think Jin Woo should really just move on but he is so funny too!!  it was cute how he called JH when he saw CA so that JH could know how she was doing.  And he was so funny when he was at the pochangmacha place.  I also  like that he told his mom not to mess with SA or CA.  

I have new respect for CA too.  I like how she stopped KSW from throwing the rock.  I don't know if he will be the new love interest but i think he will definitely respect her.

It seems like the Judge is going to prevent CA from seeing her son but how will she prevent CA from meeting with KSW.  I wonder if she is worried that CA will find out the truth about KSW and JG.  

CA’s a quick thinker.  she already figured what Shin Wol is angry about.  therefore she most likely will figure out WHO the person that died on that fateful day.

thank you TR for slapping that wench,  Now just need someone to pull that blonde auntie hair.  I really dislike that woman!  (Have to credit to actress. Playing a villains is  her strong point.)

From  TR’s POV  forcing his sister and CA in the same room is his way of resolving the apology needed.  however,  I can’t help shake my head...that’s just like a mans POV.  It’s such more emotional level between these woman Than apology.  

Actually what they need is some Yoga and therapy in this Drama but oh well it would be this juicy if everyone said Kumbaya!? Let the drama continue....

Did anyone get a creepy vibe from the Judge in the hospital?  I got this  scarey vibe Judge would go as far to hurt CA.  
With Judge being in such close proximity of CA/SW  ofc she is going to Interrupt the convo. Judge will go out of her way to keep CA far apart from SW. I ain’t feeling a love line from the dude.  He is too pissed about life right now.  But I do see CA kindness being feed to him nonstop.

Lastly,  JH not going to be able stay away from his dear CA.  He showed too much emotional attachment to CA.  

Two points for JW.  1) Making a fool of himself  2) Being there for JH/CA

JW is growing on me.  TR gotta man up and fight to front of line :wink:

Archived