[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Based on JH personality as a closed off person that do not share allot about himself and  his own feelings. Frankly this big secret is gonna be even harder to share and talk about. he is trying to deal with it alone like he always those  witch obvious make him very distressed. So I guess this break up is unavoidable... But since we knows JH mother gonna know about their relationship maybe this gonna open a door for mother and son needed conversation about JG and also maybe judge hong gonna be the one to reunite JH and CA? She is quite observant and I am sure she gonna see her son being heartbroken (we know this gonna hit him hard...).  I also think SW gonna be an instrument for our couple growth and healing. also Judge hong ned to redeem what she did to SW. 

Let us braise ourself for the coming storm and I am sure we gonna see some character growth and pain, but it is always sunny on the other side. ^_^

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

shd we closed the poll & proceed w/ the result? :w00t: Or shall we not until we seen the episode?

Think it’s better to wait.  previews always can go 360 degrees and give us a shocker.

By the way.  Never got the extended scene after there date where they walked closely together :angry:

Perfect example of misleading!!!

42 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Talking about the early released preview (I really think we wouldn't get one until next friday)..

Shd we closed the poll & proceed w/ the result? :w00t: Or shall we not until we seen the episode? :rolleyes::D

no need to :anguished:

we shall trust our son Junhwi more than the preview lol

I can’t close the poll since I’m out of town & just relying on my phone :sweatingbullets:.  
@angelangie i wonder how JH mum found out so quickly considering this was just right after her birthday.

@icemaid yes BR needs a real good selfie with CA & use it as his screen saver for his PC at work , that will annoy the heck out of JH :lol:

ok I do feel sorry for JH . More than CA, he will suffer even more .. 

@Ameera Ali I think out of protest I will change my profile picture to Double X :joy: 

OST 7 .....so many memories 

Yeah I'm more interested in how Judge finds out than watching the dreadful breakup scene. 

Did JH tell her? Did she just use her smart judge brain and piece everything together? 

Yall do you think she is for or against this relationship? So far no one supports them. I really hope they will have someone that roots for them. (CA mom doesnt count cos u know she will pull a 180 as soon as she knows the truth.)

@triplem @larus Awww... thanks! What I've been waiting for! Seol In Ah is so sexy!

Those who wish to view it, I'll post the link under spoiler. First time doing this, pardon me if it's not done correctly!

Spoiler

I wonder if KJY is nominated for the SBS award, which is happening at the same time right now, and if he'll be attending that too.

The red carpet. I haven't watched this yet, so I don't know the BLWL cast appear at which timing...

Spoiler

23 minutes ago, watzdiz said:

I wonder if KJY is nominated for the SBS award, which is happening at the same time right now, and if he'll be attending that too.

It is possible, There were times when an actor/ actress receive an award in both shows but he/ she was just in one show. They can`t be in the same time in both places.

I think he will be receive an award in KBS. Secret Boutique did not have good ratings so I don`t think there will see many awards for the show. Usually they give awards for shows with good ratings/popular shows.

We`ll see how they will give the same award for two artists (they do that often). I don`t take these awards so serious. They are thank you awards from the networks. That`s my opinion.

Actually I don't really get the recent decision of these awarding show where as in one category there're multiple winners, ie. 3 winners in the same category. Like 6 was nominated and 3 which's half of the nominee won, I find that way the award has becoming less and less prestigious. This happened not on the KBS award only, like on MBC award Rae Woon-Hye Yon-Jae Wok won the best couple awards from literally one same show.. I just don't get it @_@ (when the nomination was for best couple award not best love triangle award :joy:)

Just, Whyy?? Waeyo?? :astonished:

25 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Actually I don't really get the recent decision of these awarding show where as in one category there're multiple winners, ie. 3 winners in the same category. Like 6 was nominated and 3 which's half of the nominee won, I find that way the award has becoming less and less prestigious. This happened not on the KBS award only, like on MBC award Rae Woon-Hye Yon-Jae Wok won the best couple awards from literally one same show.. I just don't get it @_@

Whyy?? 

Don`t try to think too much. I watched these awards for some time. At first I commented on these awards until I understand what they really are. As I said, don`t take them serious. The networks are thanking the artists who have been in dramas with good ratings or creating buzz. It is hard to chose when this is the major criteria. Yes, sometimes the actors really deserves it but I can`t ignore the fact that some dramas (or actors) who did a very good job are not there because their dramas did not so good.

In a way I understand the networks. Who is judging these awards? People inside those networks. And many artists did very good in their roles. Hard to pick just one. :D

Please enjoy the show but don`t think about who deserves to receive the awards or not.

Congratulation for all the winners. :D

Archived