[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@stroppyse I read your analysis again. I got your point. I really think JW's problem was expressing his love the wrong way. Although SA wanted money (apparently) but deep down she wanted other things. She never voiced her thoughts clearly that's why she didn't get along with JW. On the other hand TR was able to understand SA better. He knew exactly how she felt and was able to reach out to her. Like you said JW isn't a mind reader. He thought that money was enough. But now he started to understand SA better but it is too late. You are really so perceptive :) I like your analysis very much. 

Thanks loads  @stroppyse:heart: 
The thing is that CA also has Judge Hong’s number on her phone. I hope she’s quick witted enough to store the number she sees on her own phone & surely it will hv judge’s name pop up . It was so heartbreaking to see the OTP being miserable, but all things considered today the plot progressed quite a bit . 

I love crazy JH,  especially what he said to his mum :lol:

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

The thing is that CA also has Judge Hong’s number on her phone. I hope she’s quick witted enough to store the number she sees on her own phone & surely it will hv judge’s name pop up .

Didn't Judge Hong send the text message from JH's new phone number though? That one CA doesn't have.

21 minutes ago, Rufus said:

Didn't Judge Hong send the text message from JH's new phone number though? That one CA doesn't have.

Oh . She didn’t use her own phone ? Then she deleted the message ? 

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh . She didn’t use her own phone ? Then she deleted the message ? 

After confiscating JH's phone, Judge Hong saw CA's mom's text message for him with request to meet, to which she immediately responded on the same phone, then - deleted everything (so that JH is unaware of the conversation). In the preview for tomorrow's episode, CA sees the single text message on her mum's phone, signed 'JH's mother' - I believe that's the above mentioned reply.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

For various reasons, I don't see how CA won't find out the truth very shortly. Then again, kdramas have been known to stretch the credulity quite a bit. :lol:

I wonder if tomorrow's cliffhanger will be CA confronting JH that he's JG's brother?

after watching writers past drama it is not in her  style to prolong secrets more than necessary :)  so pretty sure she gonna know something in tomorrow episode as BR is spilling some beans. also I think maybe JH gonna talk with her as he think BR is outing him. so yeah I am with you that maybe tomorrow cliffhanger gonna be them meeting to talk. 

Anyway we do have one big secrets in judge hong and SW secret witch seems to gonna be last arch after CA knowing about JH being JG brother. that gonna be the biggest bomb to drop for JH. :ph34r:

The judge is getting scary and I hope that she doesn't do anything to harm Cheong Ah.  It was strange how she approached CA to talk to her in the beginning of the episode after CA was talking with KSW.  Wouldn't CA think that it is weird for the judge to be there?  Why does the judge keep lurking around?  Does she want KSW to know what she did to him? 

It's such a surprise to see how JH has changed.  He used to talk back to his aunt but not anymore and it was so surprising to hear how he would eat with his aunt and his mom.  But why do you all think he is doing that? Is it that he is trying to show that he has changed? Or is he trying to be more of a compliant and dutiful son so that the judge wouldn't retaliate against CA? 

Also, when he was eating dinner with his aunt and mom and he said that he would go back to CA and protect her did he say that he would do that during the time that CA doesn't know his true identity or that it would be after knowing his true identity that he would go back to CA?

I feel bad for CA's mom to find out for JH's mom who JH is.  I thought that it would be JH who would tell her.  Now that the moms know I am sure they will not let their kids see each other. 

It seems like everyone is trying to protect the judge's feelings but I wonder who will finally reveal the truth to her about JG.  The only people that know are CA, CA's mom and JH. 

a lot occurred in today’s episode.  
Judge and JH have a odd relationship. 
It would be more fruitful to know what happened to both JH and JW’s dad?

Despite the breakup it was really nice to hear JH come out and say he will go back to CA if Judge tells her who he is.

Overall I do agree CA will  probably find out JH’s true identity and confront him by the end ep 60.  also predicting a showdown of CA and HR.   that is finally coming through

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I've started watching the episode, and this scene just struck me anew now that I have more context for it.

JW: Why are you crying? Why are you crying?! Are you crying because of that jerk?!
(SA keeps crying)
JW: You really like him? Do you like him so much that you’re crying so sorrowfully like this? Do you like him that much? Why are you doing this to me?! REALLY?!
(SA keeps crying)
JW: Don’t cry. I said don’t cry.
(SA keeps crying)
JW: Actually, cry. Cry all that you want. Since I can endure it no matter how much it is, cry all that you want. You keep pretending, and I’ll keep enduring. Let’s try it.
(embraces her)

So, the context for this scene goes back to a conversation that JW and SA have earlier in the episode. They meet so that SA can get an update on JH from JW, including the fact that the judge knows about JH and CA. JW reports to SA that JH has taken care of it by threatening to go to CA if CA finds out about JH being JG's brother. Since the judge doesn't want to lose both of her sons to CA, that will probably stop the judge from telling CA that JH is JG's brother.

SA, however, also worries about JW's mother. She wonders whether JW's mother hates her, SA, so much that she'll go to CA and tell her the truth just to spite SA. JW says that he'll block his mother as well then with an extreme measure. He'll threaten to move out of the house and live with SA in her house if his mother does anything like that. Then, JW asks SW to at least pretend to like him then so that his threat is more plausible. SA gets a bit fiery and asks if JW would be able to tolerate her pretending something like that when she likes another man, leaving JW speechless. SA tells JW to think about whether he could put up with that, and to let her know before she stalks off.

So, then the scene in the clip above comes up where SA has just been told by TR that they shouldn't see each other any more, and that he's even going to give up his restaurant and open one elsewhere. TR tell SA that she should throw him, TR, away since she can't throw away her family, and that he will do the same since he can't throw away his family either. That is what has SA weeping so copiously as she leaves, and JW sees her.

So, in the scene in the clip above, JW's response in seeing SA cry so much over another man is to tell her that she can cry all she wants, and they she pretend (to like him) and that he'll endure anything she puts him through as he embraces her to comfort her. Even as he says it, though, I can feel JW's heart breaking over his wife loving another man, even as he offers to tolerate it, because he still wants to be with her on whatever terms she will give him.

And, I think that is what leads to SA telling her parents that she wants to try dating JW for a month, despite both parents now opposing JW. I'm no longer entirely sure whether SA-TR is the end game or not for this couple, or whether the love line will be changed at this stage. However, I do know that when and if JW is alone again to watch SA being with another man, my heart will continue to break for him.

Btw, I think it's funny that it's the OTP that drew me to this drama, and yet because they're going through so much angst and separation right now, it's JW's story that I seem to be writing the most about. :D

I think I would rather see SA and TR remain really good friends.  JW and money aside,  SA is still very self-centered IMO.  She never gave JW a chance.

The best convo today episode :bawling:

Judge: I should tell her who you are and do what you couldn't."
JH "Then I can't leave her.
In the moment you tell her I'll go back to her, and just like Jun Gyeom did 10 years ago, I'll protect her."

Archived