[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

This is really a sad episode. CA is such a wonderful heroine. In most dramas, the strong character female lead often becomes weepy and weak after a breakup. I thought CA was going to cry buckets when she buried her head at the lunch table. I was half glad she didn't and half sad that she's keeping it all in. Thank goodness there's BR. He's really such a good friend. I wanna know their history and I wonder if he knows about HR's bullying and the truth about the suicide incident. I do remember that BR knows about JG as he has seen the nametag on CA's bag.

Great that JH at least has some support from JW. I'm so happy that JH still cares so much for CA despite the opposition from his mom.

The villain of this drama is actually Judge Hong. And HR. Don't be deceived by their looks! I welcome that slap from TR!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if you guys are reading or needing translations just heads up that stroppyse will always give you the correct translation. For future episodes. Not this as it's it's all done for this week.

My Korean is ok enough to watch dramas raw. I also understand Indonesian and Malay. So the Kor- Ind- English translation? You guys see that its done right but its done quick but the slang used or words used is Indonesian so the tone changes when it's from Indo to English.

I already say way back that the VIU subs are always slightly off. I think there are viki subs too. Just saying everything sounds better when it's in Korean. More sense. More in context. Not to mention more impact with the Korean words. When you switch to colloquial slang in the translated language the flow is lost. I am not a linguistic major just that I am used to switching languages- I use English mainly- but for Kdrama purposes and even Chinese dramas- things are lost in translation. And when you guys are analysing things to death as one does in Kdrama? JW is still a cheater. JH still broke up with CA. But the Indo subs for the 2 above scenes? Some of the words used are not even used in the scene. So take the gist but don't analyze off the Indo to English subs.

And bye for now. I am about to start episode 1 Crash Landing on you. I watched 10 minutes and already cackling at the unintentionally funny stuff.

Sorry I have always been finicky about correct words when it's translated. Habit. Have a good week. I am hopeful that since it's episode 28 then it will be resolved in another 4 to 6 episodes. Still way too long as it's 2- 3 weeks.

1 hour ago, sal2 said:

whoo our drama reached it best ratings so far. seems like it can reach 30 before drama finish. :D 

Part 1: 24.7  and Part 2: 29.0 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1375379wpp/queen-love-and-war-and-beautiful-love-wonderful-life-both-soar-to-highest-ratings-yet

I think it was TR slap heard around the world lol.

22 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

The judge was not going to hurt CA, she would just trying to make sure that her son was that the one calling her. 

she abused her mentally , if she worried about her son calling she should go with him make sure he grounded in his room without phone ;) , CA someone else daughter too , The girl fainted , her son treat her bad , she yet find in herself to abuse her mentally,that clearly a sick behavior for someone who was saying she loved the girl . 

1- she put stranger before her 

5e1288d23606c722004125.gif?download

2 -  called her pathetic 

5e1288c70a04f160403315.gif?download

3 - unworthy of love make her feel like dirt 

5e1288b4c3d93609094736.gif?download

The woman action make me angry with her more & more . 

I think we've been a little bit too dramatic with words. What does abuse mean exactly?

Cheong still does not know the true reason for The Break-Up. She does not know that Judge Hung is her boyfriend's mother which will be a big deal. And I understand the reason why the judge is being hurtful because she already lost one son that was tied to her and does not want to lose another one what's the truth comes out the lid. It hurt Judge Hung to even say those things and I could see it in her eyes. The judge was clearly conflicted because she has grown to care about Cheong... I don't think she got any pleasure doing what she did.

Cheong's own sister pressed for the break up.

Was it hurtful? Sure, but it's a necessary evil right now because everyone including the girl's on family is lying to her. 

The judge words were hurtful.  sadly reminded me of the beginning:bawling:

when CA took all those hurtful words from everyone else.   sigh let’s not even open that can of worms.  

I still think Judge is getting scarey

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

what does abuse exactly  mean ? 
Last time I check Kdrama google :joy:

is when you tell a woman 

.. or was it a tough love

Forgive me for my typos in advance because my cat is trying to actively eating my cereal; she has life messed up.

And to your point only in kdramas.....

6 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

Forgive me for my typos in advance because my cat is trying to actively eating my cereal; she has life messed up.

And to your point only in kdramas.....

Spoiler

5e1299175d2f1296219355.gif?download

let’s say yes , because every culture have different rules, if my mom hit me with a slipper I wouldn’t shout out abuse ,  but in western countries it could be considered abuse . 

Finally watched today ep with sub. Like I said earlier, I'm no longer mad at JH. 

MVP of today: 

TR and his hand. 

JW (although I worry he'll turn a villain later too?)

Judge was real scary at the hospital when with CA. Now that she saw CA and SW met. I hope she'll spend her days in anxiety and worries. Time to pay for your crime! 

Double X is not the worst character in an ep! 

Everyone needs a BR in their lives! Props to CA not wanting JHs new number. 

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Reveal hidden contents

let’s say yes , because every culture have different rules, if my mom hit me with a slipper I wouldn’t shout out abuse ,  but in western countries it could be considered abuse . 

I'm from the West, when I was growing up in the 80s and 90s I would get whipped with a switch on my behind and the elderly would hit you with anything they could find. Now, my parents got whipped by an extension cord growing up in the 50's and 60's and I think that took it too far. The only time I ever stood up for myself  is when I told my grandma that if she ever whooped mr with an extension cord I was going to call that 1-800-Child-Abuse number I saw at the end of a Full House episode; it worked. I never got an extension cord beat down, but my granny managed to twist up even more switches into one for Maximum Impact:angry:

I hate it that I'm now so invested in this drama. My mind is filled up with probably 90% of Jun Hwi and Cheong Ah. Can Jun Hwi teach me how to be good at focusing and not be easily distracted? LOL.

I hate it more that there is zero promotion for this drama. Urgh.

Anyways, for those intending to visit Korea, you may want to check out the places in the link below for some of the filming locations. I was actually more interested in the cafe where CA's mom met the couple, and in the cafe where JH waited 4 hours for CA... but I couldn't find their locations.

Sob fest watching the beginning of Saturday’s episode. How cruel of JH to break up like that. What’s the point of cooking the seaweed soup and not even let her have a taste first... <_< Oppa or not, I am very upset at him, despite knowing the background of why he has to do it so. 

I enjoyed last night’s episode more. Love the relationship between JH and JW. I really cannot hate JW. Love to watch his scenes... JH trusts him enough to ask him to help and he did beyond that and let JH hear it himself from the girl. 

Cried again when JH was at the dining table talking to his mother. Sigh, I hope Judge Hong can quickly see how the breakup is going to kill her only son left now. 

I am all in for a love triangle among CA JH and KSW... her positivism is going to rub on KSW and he should be a changed man too. 

MHR ~ <_< what a child, but oh yeah, finally a slap for her! :D 

Finally the long post-Christmas wait for the show to resume has ended! Finally got to watch this weekend’s episodes today. 

I have to say I’m getting quite annoyed with this, “or I’ll tell her who you are!” threat against JH. It’s beginning to get really lame. CA was right — she has the right to know who the person who broke up with her was. I wish JH would really stop being that coward he says he is, and just tell CA everything. Else I’m beginning to be inclined to tell CA to just get on with life and forget him!! He really was a jerk in the manner he broke up with her. 

As regards the mess that is TR-HR-SA-JW... I have to say my sympathies are starting to lie with JW. He’s a bit of an idiot still, but if he truly stands up for what he says (to bring out the truth before his aunt about CA and SA being siblings) than just an empty threat to control his mother, then he’s got my vote. TR was right to step out of the picture until he’s sorted out the mess that’s his sister. The slap was a good one! She so deserved it!!

Archived