[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

34 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Ameera Ali What if oppa is crying because he couldn't handle the level 5 spicy buljajjangmyeon?? LOLOL. 

he can’t handle lever 4 , so level 5 may make him cry like baby :joy:

or maybe he worked over time :joy:

15878621981587862183.gif

15878624621587862455.gif

• LOL 7

ya'll are waiting for Ik Jun to find out about Jun wan and Ik Sun but what if the big reveal will be in the time period of when they are broken up(as some of us have speculated they will end up breaking up for a while because of Ik Sun's past trauma). Which will make it a lot sadder cuz Ik Jun will need to comfort Jun Wan cuz he will probably take it really hard. Just speculation though I might be completly off lmao

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@LovelyLady all the cast look so much fun..maybe they all should have variety shows..you know what i like about this pd he always had eyes on stars...

i think shin hyun bin and ahn eun jin fun personality make mi na and geul wol friendship more than it should be...like it being said they both had different character yet how they became so close...their friendship chemistry is the best

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Why this thread moving soooo slowly?  it is 4 days more for new episode. How can we wait sooo long :sweatingbullets::cry:. Come on chingues make this thread more active to spend the 4 remaining days relatively easy. 

I m not sure if I can post back to back so plz tell me if there is any problem in doing so . Anyway the trailer for next episode looks much fun.it seems next episode will focus more on side characters. But I am waiting mostly for this scene .:P:D& I m sure many of u  r also in line waiting with me :P

15876551651587655156.gif

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Why this thread moving soooo slowly?  it is 4 days more for new episode. How can we wait sooo long :sweatingbullets::cry:. Come on chingues make this thread more active to spend the 4 remaining days relatively easy. 

The price of watching on going series and on top of that  only 1 episode per week, a real torture:D:D:D:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

What if Jun wan already knew about her past trauma? Everyone thinks that they will break up because of her trauma but what if the twist is that he already knew it because Ik sun herself told him before they started dating. LOL. Just my wishful thinking I guess. Atleast they should let one couple to be happy and sweet. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

I never ever gave it a thought until now but after watching this in trailer,...:smirk:

It is less the JeongWon action that is making me suspicious but it is more the Ik Jun expression that is making me to think that gay theory can be true:scream:.

I don't think he's gay coz it's what catholics are strongly against?? Jwon is THAT determined to become a priest, not a Christian pastor who can marry [some progressive churches are supporting LGBTQ rights].

On 4/24/2020 at 6:14 AM, LovelyLady said:

Seok Hyeong's mom with the dirty water bucket, but his dad is shameless and trash. I hope she'll found peace and divorce this scumbag.

Why I have the feeling that Seok Hyeong will be stuck into a situation that he will have to help the mistress deliver his illegitimate sibling??

• Like 2

No 1 it doesn't look like a loving expression. Ik Jun just looks suspicious. Besides JW  has the same expression as his mother in previous episodepisodes.  There is no set "gay or lesbian" behaviour/expressions. I have gays, lesbian, transgender staff in my department and hospital ( medical staff ) and ewww... no one does any cheesy stuff. If anything it's the straight staff who happens to be young who does the cheesy stuff. We all work and talk the same. There is no especially "gay- like " behaviour from the guys or any " butch- like " behaviour from the females. If anything all of them have a great sense of humour and since I meet half of them in tense work situations we all tend to dive into business at hand and get on with work.

If people want to " see " something they will always comment. Besides there are too many homophobic comments coming from Korean viewers that nothing surprises me anymore.

I just popped by to see if there was anything new. Now that I read there are BTS videos galore will go look for them.

@Ameera Ali which BTS video is this from? I know that Song Hwa is supposed to be with Ik Jun but man have a soft spot for Ahn CH. He has my favorite type combination. Armed forces especially officers and then nice manly guy. Plus they made him a doctor roo. Hahaha triple kill for the Asian in me. Lol. 

If one needs to dispel silly rumours just put captions on. I cannot remember this scene but it will or literally be like any of the hundreds of Kdrama scenes where someone goes " ah... come eat the medicine or come here. " And the other person goes " what are you doing?" But can all of you just switch those to Korean? It sounds right in Korean but not English.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

I never ever gave it a thought until now but after watching this in trailer,...:smirk:

It is less the JeongWon action that is making me suspicious but it is more the Ik Jun expression that is making me to think that gay theory can be true:scream:.

It will be alright if one of the characters will be gay but I don`t think it is the case.

I see just two friends being close to each other. Why everything has to be sexualized? I guess I am in minority to not seeing anything (from what I watched on screen) that could tell me that Jeong Won might be gay. But if he is I am be totally fine with that.

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

I think this is just another playful scene. I also thought this theory might be true but more on the fact that Jung Won hasn’t been in a single relationship through his whole life. We are still not sure whether he has been in love or in a relationship with someone before. All information regarding his love life were always revealed by his friends, but not personally by him. 

Plus, base on PD Shin’s previous dramas, he likes to include this subject in his drama, so who knows

But then again, there are still a lot of things we don’t know so lets just wait for the big reveal and twists

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks!
  • Like 2

Nah Andrea’s not gay.  More likely straight.  And is delirious in previews because likelihood is that his mom finally accedes to letting him join the priesthood.  You need to think of Andrea has having a gf now...his gf is God.  He isn’t married to God yet but he wants to “head to the altar”.  His mom is currently standing in the way.  That’s why Jang had no chance of being with him.  He’s already off the market.  His gf is God.  That’s why Bong said the girl who crushes on Andrea has to beat God.  It was a losing proposition from the start.  I hope writer will give her some other character growth aside from her crush.  Something like Capt Ahn who has now got a very nice character arc outside of his crush on SHwa.  He can stand alone as a character.  Jang currently is defined by her crush on Andrea.  Everything she does revolves around that crush.  Her choices. Her aspirations.  She needs to develop as a person apart from Andrea.  I am seeing writer potentially pushing her towards IJ ever so subtly.  We’ll see if that eventuates.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

I don’t think Jeong Won is gay. Because he acted comfortably around his male friends, like called JunWan Oppa or looking at Ik Jun’s face really close, and Ik Jun doesn’t take it seriously either, except having fun with a friend. I don’t think the gay theory is true. If he’s gay, he won’t act like that. Jeong Won would look flutters or uncomfortable, and Ik Jun would look super uncomfortable as well, but he will try not to hurt Jeong Won’s feelings.

• Like 3