[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

2 minutes ago, syntyche said:

"The eight-month long journey will be remembered for a long time"

The day I found out they were filming for months I got so much respect for them. How can you not respect that they spend almost a year filming this. Imagine all the work that went into this and sweat..

Two reasons made this possible KES wanted to outdue herself with ambitions which I respect the hack of and covid19 happened it was the combo of these two things that made it last for so long 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

How I wish to remove PD-nim from the picture :lol::lol::lol:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

I’m crying. It’s like I’m saying goodbye to them and to everyone on here.

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Hahahaha. Someone is working on their cropping skills as we speak. 

But on a serious note i am super excited like super super excited and nervous for the ending at the same time 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Holy Cow !... I can't even backtrack..starting page 852 each post by you guys are so longggggggggggggg :bawling:

My poor eyes hurt , the same hurt that LG experiences when King Buyeong passed away. Remember the kitchen scene where LG cried !

My heart pains so much :bawling:

@CatWhiskers LMH acting is superb,.For  all his dramas and roles that he took up, he immersed himself into that character very well.

No doubt he is gorgeous & handsome, he is  one actor who never fails all his fans  (ppl of all ages) around the world. :heart:

@NikkiI do and hope JY is only seriously wounded but looking at the him crying, my heart still says NO, he is not dying.

LR stopwatch seems signifying the 2 worlds are in turmoil and time is the essense.

@Heretorant

LG taking off his tie with his long slender finger, him breathing & gasping for air, touching his sexy adam apple shows LG has been suffering all alone  after his father passing. I don't think LG would like to show his sufferings to  one that he loves dearly,  JTE. 

Reason being, LG prefers to show happines and love but not sadness to JTE. 

@mychoiyoungI am also sceptical whether to avoid this forum tonight and watch Netflix without disturbance tomorrow ( Yeah !.. hubby will not be around and I can yell, cry as loud as possible :joy:)

@vangsweetie637it was indeed snowing during the night of treason. The ceiling with glasses dropping with snow falling was so beautifully capture with background music behind :heart:

@SweetButtersone end of string is tied to LG and the other JTE shows they are fated to be together whether there is a hugh storm or avalanche blowing at them, they will be intact and never get separated.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

34 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@vangsweetie637Ah yes!! We still have tomorrow !!! Ill be active on here for probably about a week!!! Yas the beautiful story of TKEM help to connect us together which has been the sweetest experience of them all :kiss_wink:!!!!!!!!!

hahahahah I found the perfect gifs for an ending that makes no sense :joy::

Yup! I will be active too :D 

hahaha i only have this gif to sum out how i will feel towards KES with an ending that makes no sense:

200.gif

38 minutes ago, Amy323 said:

I don't know if I'm emotionally prepared to see the last episode.

I'm excited and scared at the same time. And sad too.....

If I'm not mistaken wasn't there a spoiler video of JTE breaking down and crying when LJH passes by her? It was a long time ago so I can be wrong thanks to the countless spoilers

omo!! That is right! I forgot all about that spoiler.  Okay. Second verdict: It’s not Luna. Dang. This means that TE met JH. Does it mean LG never existed? My head again lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

even though i hated their characters, i wished for their happy endings and realizations too

2e28082ddfe087cf9a9312a11b31453b.gif

Not after everything they have done and I mean mainly their characters exclusively. 

Tho hoping to see more of them as they are great actors and should become lead actors post this show as both can act really well with great visuals 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

9 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

omo!! That is right! I forgot all about that spoiler.  Okay. Second verdict: It’s not Luna. Dang. This means that TE met JH. Does it mean LG never existed? My head again lol.

If the script went that way! Adding stuff like LG never existed etc etc with a bad ending where he vanishes.. I will have a word with KES 

tenor.gif?itemid=9914601

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

HAHAHAHAAH dangg, PM could have been the best elegant and strong female second lead ever! aigoo

Yes. I second this. Plus she knew how to carry these wardrobes but i am glad that they didn't go down that path making things into triangle 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

IS JTE wearing the same outfit as bloody forest scene?  

It depends on which photo you mean. The one on the last day is different but the one with Lady Nuh and LG it seems like that but not entirely certain

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, syntyche said:

"The King-Eternal Monarch" ends today...
Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae, and Lee Jung-jin delivered their final thoughts on the final episode today

I saw this on Instagram minutes ago, and suddently I am getting emotional ... Damnnnnnn!! I dont know what this drama has done to me! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4