Is he :joy: My shipper heart will be like 

15919174391591917435.gif

but my fangirl mind will be oh no :D

15919175171591917514.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

It captures the moment best:joy: her last two dramas had bad endings hope not for this one. 

I still have a final theory what about you? 

lol i hope this time around, her ending is much better :lol: 

at this rate, I don’t have a final theory. I do think that JH is alive and will meet TE. But i have no idea how LG and TE will be together when they are not in the same world. Then my mind went “what if the one who saw JH is actually Luna?” :unsure: of course that opened up a tons of more questions like “then does that mean TE is in KOC? Then does this mean KOC was just an illusion and ROK was the real thing, or ROK was fake and KOC was real..” hahaha, see, nothing makes sense to me now :joy: 

that’s why i say i am either going to hug KES or line up by that dumpster :glasses::joy:

@Goong_admirer JEC did a great job portraying PM because I have a high annoyance with PM herself LOL. Which is why I ask myself “how come there is no still of PM lying on the ground instead?” Hahahahaha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

14 minutes ago, GreenTeandSASHIMI said:

@Time loop and @Heretorant

thank you for explaining like i’m 5.

Another question for clarification: Why is there a chance of whoever going with LR with the flute to disappear forever? What exactly do they plan to happen once LR plays the flute.. like what is the goal of time travelling again? To redo the scene of the night of the coup to stop LR?

Sorry for the questions lol ive just been confused but want to understand as much as I can before finishing this drama

Yes, the goal is to time travel again and prevent LR from ever escaping on the night of treason. The goal is to possibly kill LR that night so none of what’s happened will happen. Too many innocent lives were taken and too much chaos occurred because LR escaped with the flute in 1994. LG cannot undo everything just by killing LR in 2020. LG must turn back time and solve everything by preventing it from happening in the first place. 

I am not sure if going back and dying this time means dying forever but anyone who goes back with LR knows there’s a chance they can die, whether it’s permanent or not. We, as the audience, know where they’re headed. They’re headed straight to LR in 1994. But they do not know. They’re just taking a risk. It’s pretty much throwing yourself into the fire and hoping to survive. The chances are unlikely. 

@Geolyvseven I’m contemplating on whether I should ask you to share or not :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

26 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

@Heilo made a spanish paella valenciana out of the rabbit pounding the rice unfortunately it is no more

I heard to much about the rabbit plus the rice and I couldn't help but think about paella :joy:

Spoiler

paella-valenciana-recipe-1-1200x1459.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is he :joy: My shipper heart will be like 

but my fangirl mind will be oh no :D

Why is this sooooo me?

The shipper in me is rooting for MinEun.

While the jealous fangirl in me is wishing I could be kge and date him. 

The takeaway message though, is that both scenarios, he ends up with kge.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Finally it’s Friday. I am sure everyone is counting hours to watch the finale.  Unfortunately for me tonight I am working night shift so I can’t watch the finale on Netflix as I am too busy during work time with short break time. Maybe I will refrain myself from reading the forums tonight after the finale episode has been aired as I don’t want spoilers before I watch the episode haha :D maybe tomorrow morning after I got back from work.. I would shower and take breakfast then watch the finale :P I might be kinda sleepy though that time  but I eagerly want to watch the final episode.

Time sure fly very fast. I remembered that I was very excited watching the 1st episode of TKEM but now.. we already reach  the final destination of this ride. It has been a beautiful, breathtaking,fun,suspen and roller coaster of emotions for me during this ride with TKEM and I will really miss this moments.  I hope LMH & KGE would   do another project together in the future as the chemistry when they are paired together just sparks in your eyes and from BTS of TKEM they look playful and comfortable around each other’s. I am praying for they will be paired again in  any drama, movies or CF’s soon.

11a19300d052e414c3abeb000c18c51e51581d5aWishing for happy ending please.. 

• Like 4
  • Love 12

I think I'm ready to give up. I had to pause a bit from this forum because life happened, but you're now at page 859 when I was still at page 780. How how how how howwww :bawling:

But since it's a holiday here today I think Imma just spend the day reading what I believe would be the final leg of pre-episode discussions for TKEM hihi. I shall brave through!!!

Also just to share: 14 hours before the finale and #TheKingEternalMonarchFinale is already trending here in the Philippines and in Indonesia. I wonder how much more this will explode later :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

14 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

Just saw some spoilers but not sure if I should share:grimace:

i say put it on here, under spoilers with a warning. 

one will open it at their own risk.. ;) 

because i want to see if I need to hug KES or throw her into the dumpster tomorrow :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Time sure fly very fast. I remembered that I was very excited watching the 1st episode of TKEM but now.. we already reach  the final destination of this ride. It has been a beautiful, breathtaking,fun,suspen and roller coaster of emotions for me during this ride with TKEM and I will really miss this moments.  I hope LMH & KGE would   do another project together in the future as the chemistry when they are paired together just sparks in your eyes and from BTS of TKEM they look playful and comfortable around each other’s. I am praying for they will be paired again in  any drama, movies or CF’s soon.

Wishing for happy ending please.. 

Can the drama gods, aka the drama writers, hear our cries? We need this pairing again! They’re the best imo. Their chemistry is unmatched! 

I would love a movie or a CF too. I’ll take anything! ANYTHING! Especially a real wedding :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

lol i hope this time around, her ending is much better :lol: 

at this rate, I don’t have a final theory. I do think that JH is alive and will meet TE. But i have no idea how LG and TE will be together when they are not in the same world. Then my mind went “what if the one who saw JH is actually Luna?” :unsure: of course that opened up a tons of more questions like “then does that mean TE is in KOC? Then does this mean KOC was just an illusion and ROK was the real thing, or ROK was fake and KOC was real..” hahaha, see, nothing makes sense to me now :joy: 

that’s why i say i am either going to hug KES or line up by that dumpster :glasses::joy:

@Goong_admirer JEC did a great job portraying PM because I have a high annoyance with PM herself LOL. Which is why I ask myself “how come there is no still of PM lying on the ground instead?” Hahahahaha.

My final theory is to long and would take me half an hour to write down:joy:

But i will say this i am on team happy ending because if it has happy ending the rewatching factor will be much greater for me

• Like 6
  • Love 5