[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Oh thank goodness! I was waiting for someone to stop me from waiting until night time. I guess I have no choice but to be present at the same time every Friday :joy:

Yay! 

giphy.gif

Friday has been the best time for me in the last couple of weeks. You are expected:kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

I forgot to vote this but even so, this definitely one of my faves from the ost. :wub:

Your love came to me like a miracle... 

and now listen to this

Spoiler

Ha Soong Woon and Chen ft. Punch are totally different. They are all talented singers in their own way. But why it feels like de javu to the melody from this two, as if it wants to tell that both are KES's theme song, hahaha. Am I the only one, well... 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

let’s be clear we can’t trust him :joy:

# when you are naughty maid of honor :joy:

His the most trustworthy best man and deserves the honor of becoming the maid of honor 

His always on time. So we don't have to worry about him getting stuck in traffic jam before the wedding

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ca9a6292e086b98714

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

29 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

:bawling: Why this sad speech already! You’re making me emotional here. :bawling:

Didn’t we say from the beginning that we were sisters on this forum? You’re a photographer. I’m not exactly a photographer but my work involves filming and video editing. Somewhat the same field, wouldn’t you say? I petition for us to to be the photographer and videographer of MinEun’s wedding! :lol::lol::lol:

I can’t help it! It feels like the end of an era :cry:

Oh my gosh!!! That’s crazy that we share similarity in our line of work.  Yes... that would be a dream. Our OTP getting married in real life and we get to witness it? Yes please!

23 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Do you still have that screen cap cause I recall seeing similar screencap where it says 80 mins 

I didn’t :(. I hope it’s realy 80 minutes for the extra. Man I’m so jealous of you guys who get to watch it ASAP! Even if I want to watch the life stream, I won’t be able to focus on my work since I will know the end without truly understanding the story. I don’t want to miss out on LG swoon lines. Heheheh

@Alice Wonderland thank you!!!! You are right, we will still comeback here after the last episode since many of us will re watch the drama and will come up with things to discuss, but it’s still sad that there are no new episode . Our weekend won’t be the same :(

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Since everything happened on TKEM set they gotta keep it only TKEM which makes him the best candidate his part of the monarchs. So his naturally the best choice for best man in that wedding 

@Joanna Alfson HAHAHAH I love this way of logic !!! :heart:

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

WDH can definitely make two speeches: one from JY and one from ES. Because I am talking about real and not reel lol. :lol::lol::lol:

@Heretorant Hahaha at that point if WDH does that, it would seem like that he has multiple personality disorder hahah. :joy: Actually, I wouldn't put it pass KES to do that to JY/ES in TKEM hahah

1 hour ago, Elnin Joery said:

Hahaha. I will transport myself into the set of the filming somehow so that I am present inside a TKEM wedding if it were to occur 

@Elnin Joery HAHHA I would totally tag along with you if that was to happen! All we need now is a time machine of sorts hahah :love:

43 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Ladies and gents, it’s been a pleasure to interact with everybody here. Whether gushing over this drama, disappoint and rant over the local ratings, celebrate the worldwide receptions or Get confused, and shocked by the unexpected. Theorizing the plots, analyzing over @SweetButters diagram, and share my gutter minds with others who are like minded ehem *cough @Heretorant and @AgentQuake, as well as sharing virtual drink with @vangsweetie637, it has been an awesome experience watching my first LMH drama live. And it wouldn’t be the same without you all (sorry can’t tag everybody here, but I love you all). 

@scrawford Awwww ditto boo !!!! This for sure has been such a wonderful experience both with you and everyone else here :kiss_wink:!!! I guess in some sense TKEM came at the right moment for all of us. It let us engage our brains while escaping from the reality that is  occurring right now all over the world. And for that I am thankful we were given the world of TKEM!

53 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Heretorant @SweetButters He can’t be maid of honor right  :joy:

@Ameera Ali I dont see why not? Hahah its like first half of the wedding he can be on the maid of honor then half way through the wedding he can switch over to being the best man hahahah :kiss_closed:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Anyone else surprised that Gravity got a big win on the poll? 

I was expecting Orbit to become the run away winner on the poll another thing I got wrong this week:joy: Hack it got even beaten by ''please don't cry''

I was thinking the same perhaps not first place but least on 2nd place. It should have beaten please don't cry at least 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

26 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I can’t help it! It feels like the end of an era :cry:

Oh my gosh!!! That’s crazy that we share similarity in our line of work.  Yes... that would be a dream. Our OTP getting married in real life and we get to witness it? Yes please!

I didn’t :(. I hope it’s realy 80 minutes for the extra)

I will have to search up that screencap. 

I am sure it got lost somewhere in the deep wide web. 

---------------------------------------------------

The TKEM era has been nothing short of uniqueness and impressive. It has been a wild run 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

JTE's spent her whole life taking care of those she loves, and she finally has someone taking care of her.  We see when she's 5, she's already fiercely independent and her dad was busy being a single working parent providing for her.  But she never got much emotional support...honestly the best of it probably came from Eun sup and he's not...great.  But within a few months, you've got a rich AF King who goes from giving her his coat - to flying a helicopter to pick her up - to slashing through an army of men to save her life.  He's also knocked down her emotions and she's free to actually be vulnerable and cry.  It's actually a really nice and subtle breakdown of a character who could've been very one note in her emotions.

Awesome :glasses:

I've played the hospital scene over and over again. She went from hitting/manhandling him to being “girlish & babyish” wanting him to feed her. As someone commented on IG; she could punch Luna but she can't pick up a spoon…. Aww JTE… What a journey it has been.

I won't mind seeing some “hitting and manhandling” in the finale though :P:P

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Joanna Alfson HAHAHAH I love this way of logic !!! :heart:

@Heretorant Hahaha at that point if WDH does that, it would seem like that he has multiple personality disorder hahah. :joy: Actually, I wouldn't put it pass KES to do that to JY/ES in TKEM hahah

@Elnin Joery HAHHA I would totally tag along with you if that was to happen! All we need now is a time machine of sorts hahah :love:

@scrawford Awwww ditto boo !!!! This for sure has been such a wonderful experience both with you and everyone else here :kiss_wink:!!! I guess in some sense TKEM came at the right moment for all of us. It let us engage our brains while escaping from the reality that is  occurring right now all over the world. And for that I am thankful we were given the world of TKEM!

@Ameera Ali 

I forgot to add KES has to give the opening speech everything have to be TKEM themed and PD carrying the ring plus Lee Lim as guest with PM

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Ameera Ali are you able to get us the gif of TE doing her MSD? :D we are going to need it for the finale ;)

@scrawford awww it’s not over yet!! :tears: we still need our vodka party tomorrow and the after party for a few more days!! :rolleyes::D

at this point, i can no longer think about the ending or what will happen to the characters anymore. Tomorrow, I am either going to hug KES or do this to her, as I have emphasized lately:

200.gif

:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Ameera Ali

@scrawford

at this point, i can no longer think about the ending or what will happen to the characters anymore. Tomorrow, I am either going to hug KES or do this to her, as I have emphasized lately

:joy:

Lmao. That is the gif of the century and it always gets me. 

I think many people agree with you on this 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5