[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

2 hours ago, Heilo said:

Such a sweet post.. 

Come here 

@Heilo :heart::heart::heart::love::

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

hahaha, it is the only gif that I can describe in what I will do to KES if there’s an ending that made no sense or an ending that makes me go “what the H..” haha

@SweetButters nooo..we still have tomorrow! There’s still the after party too! We must celebrate first or make a mess LOL! :D (But i know what you mean. We all connect to characters in a drama and TKEM brought of all us together to understand this drama in depth. We all have so much fun together :wub:)

@vangsweetie637Ah yes!! We still have tomorrow !!! Ill be active on here for probably about a week!!! Yas the beautiful story of TKEM help to connect us together which has been the sweetest experience of them all :kiss_wink:!!!!!!!!!

hahahahah I found the perfect gifs for an ending that makes no sense :joy::

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478d2a00bcde54e91aea

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47cba787ce3ba6f74881

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I don't know if I'm emotionally prepared to see the last episode.

I'm excited and scared at the same time. And sad too.....

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Is it possible that maybe the one who sees JH is actually Luna? Like what if she is shocked to see the King again in ROK :sweatingbullets: 

If I'm not mistaken wasn't there a spoiler video of JTE breaking down and crying when LJH passes by her? It was a long time ago so I can be wrong thanks to the countless spoilers

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Heilo :heart::heart::heart::love::

@vangsweetie637Ah yes!! We still have tomorrow !!! Ill be active on here for probably about a week!!! Yas the beautiful story of TKEM help to connect us together which has been the sweetest experience of them all :kiss_wink:!!!!!!!!!

hahahahah I found the perfect gifs for an ending that makes no sense :joy::

We badly need these drawings.. By the way I will also stick around about a week post TKEM to easy my withdrawal symptoms . 

KES is on the edge here. I also have ready the right gifs 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

9 minutes ago, Amy323 said:

I don't know if I'm emotionally prepared to see the last episode.

I'm excited and scared at the same time. And sad too.....

If I'm not mistaken wasn't there a spoiler video of JTE breaking down and crying when LJH passes by her? It was a long time ago so I can be wrong thanks to the countless spoilers

I think i saw that spoilers there is much that can happen and it could be detrimental 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, SweetButters said:
Spoiler

So before I forget to say all of this, I wish to communicate a big thank to everyone here as well as the cast/crew of TKEM, and writer KES:

Never in my life have I ever watched a movie/show or read a book that forced me to use the knowledge I had obtain throughout my life experiences as well as knowledge gained through my academic career in order to understand it. I am glad that I found TKEM because it lead me to meeting all of you guys and engaging in so many conversations whether they be silly ones or ones of an analytical nature :kiss_closed:!

For me, TKEM came at the right time since in February I had just lost my grandmother who had lived with me my entire life and left me feeling utterly devastated since it felt that I had lost my parent and my guide. What TKEM did for me was offer me a sense of escape from the now that I was feeling. It help me heal and help me realize that moments that I shared with my grandma never died, but continued to live on in me as I proceed to go on with each step of my life :heart:!

In some ways, what made WDH's character appealing to me (beside his great looks lol) was that I saw a lot of myself in his portrayal of both JY and ES. JY's character reminded me of who I was before I found/experienced love while in ES's character he had represented the me during the time in my life where I was eternally optimistic about everything before life's many stresses and problems came flying at me lol. So in a lot of sense, the characters in TKEM could represent the you at some different moments in your own life :love:

The relationship between LG and JTE is quite beautiful if you think about. To have found a love that transcends everything from time, dimensions, space, and reality is truly an epic kind of love. I hope that in my life I will never have to experience all that those two had to endure/overcome, but for now it just makes me thankful I have found my other half in this space and time lol. 

So again, I want to thank all of you here for all the moments we have shared and I want to thank TKEM's cast/crew/writer KES for giving us a show that impacted our own perceptions and life in general. 

It's never truly a goodbye, but its more of I hope to see you all later!

Awww. You're so sweet :love: I'll surely miss your drawings :lol: 

16e3e537227a7a8d930e1979a10f6287f4d36d41

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I think i saw that spoilers there is much that can happen and it could be detrimental 

It was also in the trailer which technically means it's not a spoiler anymore 

• Like 3

Going into ep.16 thinking :joy::

JTE:

got-duty.gif

LG:

mN5SIwf.png

In some ways, this scene could be representative how LG "kills" JTE in his mind by erasing his and everyone else's memories:

tumblr_prtlibohFP1saw731o1_540.gif?resiz

BUT LETS NOT FORGET THERE'S STILL YO-YO KID AND A TIME MACHINE TO SAVE THE DAY :joy:!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Time loop said:

We badly need these drawings.. By the way I will also stick around about a week post TKEM to easy my withdrawal symptoms . 

KES is on the edge here. I also have ready the right gifs 

@Time loop Haha dont have any more in me HAHHAHA !! My brain died hahahahhhahah

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7

46 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Imagine Lee Min Ho having a twin who looks exactly like him:love:

Lee Gon and Lee Ji Hun appreciation post...

Corona virus what? I’m flying to Korea right now! This instant! 

48 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Ji In-hae, a researcher at Hanwha Investment & Securities Co., said, "Netflix, the world's largest online video service (OTT) in 190 countries, disclosed the top 10 traffic rankings by region, separated by movies and TV shows," adding, "The most prestigious chart among them is World Ranking, which collects and announces all 190 service nationalities, and the familiar content, "The King: Eternal Monarch," ranked 9th."

Flixpatrol only has the stats of 79 countries and with that, TKEM stands at 15 most watched worldwide. But according to Netflix themselves, with the stats of 190 countries, TKEM actually ranks number 9! OMG! I’m so happy and proud! 

Why the hell studio dragon waited this long to shut down rumors that TKEM is not doing well? Lol. Geez, would have been nice to see this all throughout. 

8 minutes ago, syntyche said:

"The King-Eternal Monarch" ends today...
Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae, and Lee Jung-jin delivered their final thoughts on the final episode today

Of course I’m dying over the photos of lmh+kge and lmh+lady noh+kge! So cute!!! 

nfkwhskdhwoebsodh

My heart cannot handle! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Amy323 said:

Awww. You're so sweet :love: I'll surely miss your drawings :lol: 

@Amy323OMG THANK YOU AND DITTO BOO :bawling: (haha im glad my accidental drawing gave ppl a lot of happiness and something to remember me by hahahah) !!!! By far the cutest little gif of ES !!! :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1